Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riya777 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The saying ..for love or money comes to mind....they put on a fake show...OF love..FOR the money...not fair to the others....its a couple show...stupid on their part...
Riya777 thumbnail
Just a thought...I think "Inshallah" is being used in the wrong ways by some ppl. These are sacred words...and shud be used with care...I know many ppl who make horrible mistakes and then say "Inshallah"...to cover them up... not using the brain that Allah gave them....I dunno....its very heart breaking.
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how where they allowed to participate?
Ishanvii thumbnail
.I wonder if Amita knows this too 😕 😕 😕.. Should have participated at JDJ since she wasnt his Baliye at all .
BB8Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys i agree that karan and amita shoudn't have put up a fake show but honestly when ppl were voting for jodi #2 (karan and amita) in nach how many of u were serioudly voting for amita???
NOBODY
everyone was obviously voting only for KP so even if he did not have a baliye he would still be there!

u noe I made this point cuz I read in an article somewhere that aamir ali said that if karan and amita had not lied about their relationship another couple could have made it in the top 4!!