Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mbenjamin thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: yipee

everything is fine but hello...NB is for real life couples and if they were not one, y did they take part πŸ˜•

seriously....so wht he's saying is tht da requirements for being on NB r jus dat da guy n gurl kno each other...where does da baliye deal play into dis den??

happygrl thumbnail
yeah that's kinda cheating 🀒 🀒 😑 I actually feel bad for Amita - I kinda thing even she was under the misunderstanding that she was Karan's girl friend 😳 God knows what the truth is, but since we are gossipping πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I think he used her ill. 😑
It's kind of sad. I'd be really upset if they had actually won Nach Baliye..

We always knew they weren't a couple though, remember their first performance? "agar saath practice karte to manata kaise." πŸ˜† Yes, Karan dear, if you say so. And when they got a 30 [they were both very happy], but you saw Karan hug his choreographer, he never even looked at Amita. Then they went on to hugging the judges.. 😳

They or he shouldn't have done it. [If he really did just use her for the contest..] πŸ˜•

I'm wondering though, Hussein-Tina and Karan-Amita are supposed to be good friends and Hussein always commented on their love, etc.. Maybe he was just saying stuff.
nrasheed thumbnail

@krishi i'm always listening to you🀣 chaal tera to rastah saaf hogaya, KP nah khoodh kaha hainπŸ˜•.πŸ˜‰ maybe i wasnt the only one missing you on the forumπŸ˜†

what was the need to clear the air for KP? that you made an ass out of the NB theme and all the viewers that thought and wished you well and voted for the couple they thought you two were😑 haadth hogaye seriously if i was amita i'd spit on this guy...🀒 for him saying all this now was pointless and hurtful towards amita.... just how i feel..

robina

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ooopssssss 🀣 🀣 🀣

Karnoo....mere votes wapas de de ...abhi abhi abhi isi waqt πŸ˜†

To be fair KA never brought the love track or lovey dovey expressions on and were always dignified...but then jab tab nahi kaha to ab kyun πŸ˜• ....

Though on second thoughts I agree with the writer of the article that at least Karan was straightforward...KA could have easily cooked up the story that they parted ways after the end of the contest...so yup he is refreshingly frank and honest about it....He even did not deny the late coming situation on Kasturi sets...Thank you Karnoo.

And why blame them alone...STAR knew this and didn't bother coz it was having KP as a crowd and importantly SMS puller along with some of the other famous individuals...Jai ho πŸ˜† ..

Or the fact that everyone knew that Karishma Tanna has a baliye and is dating Bappa Lahiri. She even accompanied him to Zee Sa Re Ga Ma finals and performed there..so why the big deal and shor about Talaash-e-Baliye. She is popular and STAR needed TRPs so Talaash-e-Baliye kiya. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It will not surprise me, if tomorrow we read that the other jodis, apart from Vikas Amita, come up with sooner or later similar things....Hanif and Pooja have already split, rumors are that Sanjeeda was quite troubled over the extra friendly Isha.....and RA and KK .....well only time will tell.

JW Edited by JWMRK - 16 years ago
nwa20 thumbnail
How come he said Insha-Allah as that word is only said about muslims
coz that becomes offensive for us
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jess.amit<3

thanks...yay relieved to hear he was never with amita..he deserves soemone better 😊 not that amita is not good but she does not at all suit my karan πŸ˜ƒ
love, jess<3

Im With My Love ,,, Amita Never Suit My Lovley Karan ...

Love Aisha ( Karan Lover ) ...

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's sad 2 knw tht this NB3 couple is not a real life couple. They had a gr8 chemistry in NB3....
Nw that this is cleared that they aren't 2gther... so... 😭
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yh. Thnx 4 d info so dt meanz dt Karanz single lolz πŸ˜†
charliecate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the article!!
i thought they were boyfriend girlfriend, how they acted!!
yea true he's still single!!! 😊