NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Last night's episode scared the **** out of me. Stupid Naina and Sidharth made me so nervous because I hate to watch any scary episodes. All the respect I have for Viruddh team is fading away now. I was hopig they will show some funny and romantic moments between Sushant and Vasudha but I think Virudh team forgot that we only watch serial for Vasudha and Sushant.

My👎🏼 to all Viruddh members.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Last night's episode scared the **** out of me. Stupid Naina and Sidharth made me so nervous because I hate to watch any scary episodes. All the respect I have for Viruddh team is fading away now. I was hopig they will show some funny and romantic moments between Sushant and Vasudha but I think Virudh team forgot that we only watch serial for Vasudha and Sushant.

My👎🏼 to all Viruddh members.

Neelam di.. didnt u read the warning..by Anjali.

She had written Virrudh has become Aahat.

I didnt watch the episode..

No Sushant no VIrrudh for me simple....

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Neelam di.. didnt u read the warning..by Anjali.

She had written Virrudh has become Aahat.

I didnt watch the episode..

No Sushant no VIrrudh for me simple....

I was thinking the same thing that it is like AAHAT or CID or something. You are right, No Sushant No Viriddh is the best thing to do because I sacrifice my 30 minutes sleep for Viruddh.

rimshah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the current issue of sid naina and shreya is being dragged more than it needs.they could have shown the matter resolved within 2 or 3 episodes.everyday i sit to watch the show with the expectation to have vasu and sushant getting together but alas! nksudhir u r absolutely rite that 30 minutes have been going useless for the past two weeks since the matter of killing sid was raised..but dnt giveup hopes dear .... 😊 😊 😊
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hv stopped watching virrudh and i only read the updates now. for me, without sushant there is no virrudh.
its ok that the team has decided to end the show, but y do they hv to do it this way? they cud keep the show rocking till the end by focussing on sushant-vasudha chemistry.
i really dont understand y they r treating this as an abondoned object.

plz someone tell me if sushant is at all anymore in the script or will the show end in this way without a glimpse of sushant.
if nothing, they cud show sushant beside vasu everytime in this shreya case. but no....this egoistic vasu has to handle everything alone.

i hv loved this show so much that now i am feeling as if smriti and her team has betrayed me.
shaikhfm2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it looks ike most of the cast are on holiday. cause sushant, his mum,vedant, vedika are all missing. What a time to take a holiday. When the program is ending. 😕
resh103 thumbnail
With just 5 episodes remaining don't know how they are going to deal with Vedika's case, Vedant and Sandhya and of course Vasu Sush.. Actually it's sad that a wonderful serial like Virrudh has become just another serial... Till DRS murder it was great...
rimshah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
resh u reminded me of that vedika and sandhya vedant case which i had forgotten...i think that from monday they r going to give the serial a fast run off wich the things getting resolved very quickly.....aneways....wait n watch
resh103 thumbnail
Siddharth's track along with Shreya and Naina and Vikram has been dragged too long... No Sharmaji in the new year at all....Sigh..