Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle06

on a facebook group i read that he drinks $500 champagne regularly. Well it might be a lie.. but its interesting 🤢

these are all fake profiles which have been created as to damage is public repute ,moreover pknaz is right, he has rejected the possession of these profiles in dat press conference.😊

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooooooooh i just read some newspapers and it says bilawal did a press with a great confident.the there were those journalists who always exist in a big famous or great leaders conference.they said sab ka khial tha ke aik 19 saal ka larka kabi bi apni SHAHEED maan ka zikr kartay hooa abdeda ho sakta hai lekin us ne bohat himat se kaam lia.and he answered with confidently. 👏 👏 👏
Bilawal one day u will be a great leader INSH ALLAH
👏 ⭐️ KEEP GOING ⭐️ 👏

Edited by pknaz - 16 years ago
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

Bilawal ,the 19 yr old guy, who has recently become the new chairperson of PPP. the moment i saw him, i went crazee abt him...simply mad!....I mean his overall personality , his accent, his responsiveness ....😳😊i realy feel he is one of the bestest things evr happened to PPP.😊😳i m gettin crazee abt him wid evry passing day....realy his personality is too impressive.!😊

is there only me whose crazee abt him or is there some else too?😳😊...

ewww😡

do you care about Pakistan, I don't think he deserves to be anything to Pakistan, currupted father's (Zardaari) son🤢

well, the chairperson thing is a lie too, to fool the public he has to be atleast 25 years old to be anything in Pakistan politics😳

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

ewww😡

do you care about Pakistan, I don't think he deserves to be anything to Pakistan, currupted father's (Zardaari) son🤢

well, the chairperson thing is a lie too, to fool the public he has to be atleast 25 years old to be anything in Pakistan politics😳

exactly he should be judgen on his own merit which he hasn't shown yet instead of a pawn of his father's

pknaz thumbnail

ewww😡

dont be rude kim 😉

if u r saying that he will not deserve that doesnt mean he will not . every1 knows that he will INSHA ALLAH.har mohbe watan ki duaaian us ke saath hain . Aaj uski shaheed maan ke liye har aankh ashkbar aur uske betay ko aage barne ki duain de rahi hai.😊

aur jahan tak baat uski age ki hai to woh studies e baad party sunbalay ga

aap ne kaha use 25 hona chahiye pakistani qanoon ke mutabiq to kya yahi aik qanoon reh gaya pakistan mein😆😆

musharaf sahib ke liye koi qanoon nahin jo unhoon ne pakistan ko tmasha bna dia hai sari dunia ke samnay.

-Aleeza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ewww😡

Exactly ..

Its his dad who wants to come forward in the name of his son 😡

HaUnTeDfReAk thumbnail
k..m here also yaar..even m bilawal bhutto's fan..i think he is damn cute..my name is birti..m an indian..but i take intesrest in our neighbouring country pak a lot..i think bilawal bhutto is a very very cute guy..n innocent as well.i saw sum previous pages abt his pix wid british gals n all tht stuff.its definately a lie..m i took a sigh of relief when i saw his pree conference..
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

Originally posted by: daddysgirl786

exactly he should be judgen on his own merit which he hasn't shown yet instead of a pawn of his father's

fine but lemme tell its the party who chose him , he didnt came on his own decision...😊and he will come back to pak after completing his education ..😊the only thing is dat we can hope n pray dat evry thing goes well.😊

pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HaUnTeDfReAk

k..m here also yaar..even m bilawal bhutto's fan..i think he is damn cute..my name is birti..m an indian..but i take intesrest in our neighbouring country pak a lot..i think bilawal bhutto is a very very cute guy..n innocent as well.i saw sum previous pages abt his pix wid british gals n all tht stuff.its definately a lie..m i took a sigh of relief when i saw his pree conference..

hey its really nice u r interested in us😛 . and exactly that pics r fake.😊
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

Originally posted by: pknaz

hey its really nice u r interested in us😛 . and exactly that pics r fake.😊

can anyone send me those pics yaar...😳