Users

Frequent Posters

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: euro_pakigal

sorry but i call this "BULLSHIT"
dis article is sooo absurd lyk sum1 said
pffffff its not tru in anyway its propaganda againts pakistan from all its enemies as we are a danger to the west because we are da only islamic country with nuclear bomb and they cant accept dis fact so they're trying to step all over us!!!
but we will never let that happen
god bless pakistan and all the pakistaniz!!!

YUPPP Am so with you on this seriously!!!

cutie_zayma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this girl just likes trashin pk so ignore her
isha147 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
whoever wrote this article..it's not true... there are many other counteries dangerous than paskitan.... In USA there are very tight laws but still things happend... last year in 2007 so many student did shooting in schools and malls...
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kush

LONDON: Using a dramatic illustration of a hand grenade in the colours of Pakistan's national flag, the world's arguably most authoritative journal has anointed Pakistan "the world's most dangerous place".

The Economist newspaper, staid and doughty campaigner for free trade, free speech, in fact freedoms of every sort – within parameters - has succinctly declared that "for some time Pakistan has been the main contender for the title of most dangerous country on earth. Since the murder of Benazir Bhutto on December 27th its claim has been strengthened."

The Economist's depiction of Pakistan as a dark and frightening country, possibly the most dangerous on earth, has got the chatterati going in many Western capitals. In London, which twins with Washington in the possibly delusional line that gives former General President Pervez Musharraf license to rule, the characterisation is seen as a huge blow to Western attempts to gloss over Pakistan's obvious lack of democracy.

The Economist , which quaintly styles itself a newspaper in the way it was more than 150 years ago, offers many reasons that Pakistan may now "seem a frightening place". It points out, in its newest issue, that Bhutto's December 27 assassination frighteningly illustrated that "terrorists could strike in Rawalpindi, headquarters of the Pakistani army, despite having advertised threats against Miss Bhutto, and despite the slaughter of some 150 people in Karachi on the day she returned from exile last October, (which) suggests no one is safe".

And it adds that, "if, as many in Pakistan believe, the security services were themselves complicit, that is perhaps even scarier. It would make it even harder to deal with the country's many other fissures: the sectarian divide between Sunni and Shia Muslims; the ethnic tensions between Punjabis, Sindhis, Pushtuns and 'mohajir' immigrants from India; the insurgency in Baluchistan; and the spread of the 'Pakistani Taliban' out of the border tribal areas into the heartlands."

The journal concludes that "for too long, Mr Musharraf has been allowed to pay lip-service to democratic forms, while the United States has winked at his blatant disdain for the substance". And in a crushing blow to Western aspirations the world will accept "the justification" Musharraf has been the pre-eminent source of "stability" in the world's most dangerous place, it concludes that it's time Washington and London accept "that democracy is not the alternative to stability. It is Pakistan's only hope."

or a long time, in fact since its genesis most Indians have believed that Pakistan is the most dangerous country in the world and its now been confirmed by the Economist after six decades.

Weapons - especially the Nukes - are surely part of the reason - but in my view, it has got to do with the national mindset. When a country's creation and existence is based on a "Negative" ideology (I am NOT like you, so we cannot live together) then there is little positive that can come out of it.

The "You" and "They" in this negative ideology (which is what the "Two Nation Theory" was) might soon have different protagonists. In 1947, it was the Hindus, and thereafter were different people but the same relationship with the "They". Along these years the "They" in the un-ending Two Nation theory have seen the Mohajirs, the Bengalis, the Ahmediyas, the Civilians, the Elected Leaders.... the roster has changed. But the mindset - the relationship with that character called "They" has remained the same. The Two Nation theory is still at the VERY HEART of Pakistani existence.

This is why a country which has exactly the same ingredients as India - except the religion part - has never seen democracy for more than half a decade at a time! The Economist suggests that it is probably time to "try democracy" - which to me is nonsensical and naive at its best!

Can you replicate or force "Love"? Could Ranjha have "taught" Love to another? Democracy is like Love. It is FOR the people, OF the people, and BY the people. The last one "BY the people" is an expression. Expression of love that may not be perfect.. but "Tolerant" nevertheless. The expression that I may not be "like" you, but we can live together! And this is exactly where Pakistan's basic DNA fails! It was formed with the cry - that if you are NOT "like" me, we are "Two Nations"! If I am not "like" you.. we are enemies!

The presumption of enmity in the face of diversity is a dangerous trait. It is what makes working together with diversity impossible! And that "Circle" where completely disagreeable diversity exists, shortens as the time goes on! Its legitimacy in the eyes of the central character never comes down, though!

Soon, one reaches a point when just "another" human being is enough of a diversity to attack.

We are nothing but our thoughts. When strong and negative expressions in terms of thoughts become the central precept of your existence.. the raison d'etre then they become the existence itself.

Yes, Nukes are devastatingly dangerous to all and yes, the missiles like Ghori - named after a barbarian (the reflection of the negative, as opposed to a positive mindset) - are dangerous. But the Mindsets is what I am most worried about. THAT is what makes Pakistan the "Most Dangerous Country on Earth"!

i cant understand what do u want ?

Edited by sahera - 16 years ago
heyy_babyy thumbnail

i take this as racismmm......dont u guys agree?????

Edited by heyy_babyy - 16 years ago
punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: euro_pakigal

o its propaganda againts pakistan from all its enemies as we are a danger to the west because we are da only islamic country with nuclear bomb and they cant accept dis fact so they're trying to step all over us!!!

I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID 100%

The whole thing is so stupid. When the 9/11 stuff happened out here in the USA it was later broadcasted that the government received all types of threats and knew exactly what day and where the whole thing was going to happen. On top of that when the attack happened they telecasted a video on TV that made it seem like the Middle Easterners were happy when in reality that video was very old and telecasted ten years prior to 9/11. See when the reality of stuff needs to come out no one shows it on tv for days and no one makes a big fuss of it. But when BS that is not true happens, everyone in the world talks about it.

Before it was the bs of trying to start war with the middle eastern countries when in reality we know it was all to take over the region for oil purposes. and now this. whats next? a war with pakistan for some bs reason so that they can take over the nuclear bombs?

Why do we let ourselves be in this type of a situation? Have Pakistan and India not learned their lessons? The British started a great war between Pakistan and India and now history repeats itself. As long as their is hatred between the two countries, it gives other countries power to keep the fire going. Now that Pakistan is being declared as a "dangerous country", every other country will try to break off its ties with Pakistan leaving it vulnerable to western attacks.

Then what? Who will be next? India? I'm sure after Pakistan is destroyed the next country to be declared the "most dangerous" will be India since the economy of India is boosting.

Seriously, what is wrong with the human mind? What we're gonna destroy countries based on fake people and their fake religions? Islam in no way acknowledges killing of innocent humans. It only says that there are two times when you can defend yourself. 1)if someone is forcing you to believe in a different religion - you have every right to protect yourself and 2) if you are being forced out of your country - you have every right to protect yourself. But it also says that if you attack someone from behind, kill women, old men or innocent people it's as if you are killing all of humanity and therefore you will go to hell because it's a considered a huge sin.

So now you have people that do stupid stuff and try to disguise their acts by using the name of religion. And the funny thing is that everything they do is not considered okay in the religion. It's considered a huge sin which makes them not Muslims but people still sit here and believe Islam is bad and negative.

What about the Christians when they raped native american females? what about when they forced africans to come to america as slaves? what about the slaves they raped? what about when they forced people to become christians and to give up their native religions? What about when the recent war happened and the US bombed children's hospitals? Shouldn't we call them terrorist as well? Why is that everytime something happens in Pakistan, Islam is the religion that gets put on trial?

Islam is the fastest growing religion out here in the West and I think that's what scares the Western people so they try their very best to throw fuel in a fire by keeping neighbor countries from getting along with Islamic countries and they try their utmost super best to protray Islam as negative and evil whenever they get the chance and they create their own opportunities to start war with whatever countries they want. Funny with Bush all I can say is, like father like son. He can't even separate religion from politics, how's he gonna do anything else? I can't wait for the new presidential elections.
Edited by punjabihypnotic - 16 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey guys!
Do not waste ur time to reply to this absurd topic.. she has some issues with pakistan and pakistani people..she has done the same thing in the past as well
To Mods/viewbie: Please close this topic as its against pak.. and love_khush shud be warned via pm for creating such a topic.
amy22 thumbnail
What crap!!! Don't they see what's going on in Kenya right now. Have they closed their eyes to Israel, too? These people are such losers, I dun even wanna waste my words any further.
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

hey guys!
Do not waste ur time to reply to this absurd topic.. she has some issues with pakistan and pakistani people..she has done the same thing in the past as well
To Mods/viewbie: Please close this topic as its against pak.. and love_khush shud be warned via pm for creating such a topic.

I agree. She's always looking for Anti-pak topics, has nothing else to do I think. lol.

nida_1990 thumbnail
this gul luv_khush sucks and she is just an idiot. 😡