193980 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Anyone watched a 1996 Hollywood film 'Diabolique' where the guy's wife and girl friend plot his murder and throw him in swimming pool. Later he disappears and while wife is scared about the murder, it was all planned by the guy and Sharon Stone (girl friend).

Tonight's Naina-Shreya-Sid story reminded me of the same. I am not sure if Naina will be shown as a partner of Sid but the plot looks "inspired".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think so, one reason is that the serial just has 7 episodes to go and the writers dont hv the scope for new twists.
secondly its quite apparent that virrudh is now being handled half-heartedly and the team is in a hurry to end it. they r just dragging the episodes to cover the remaining time slots.
it really saddens me to see the ultimate fate of virrudh 😭 😔 😭
adoremevirgo thumbnail
I think the major mistake was removing the DRS character from the serial.
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you all. Viruddh is loosing its charm faster than its end. I mean Smriti hardly shows up and Sushant ka koi atta oata nahi hai. They better bring him back once to reunite them.
Dimdim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Anyone watched a 1996 Hollywood film 'Diabolique' where the guy's wife and girl friend plot his murder and throw him in swimming pool. Later he disappears and while wife is scared about the murder, it was all planned by the guy and Sharon Stone (girl friend).

Tonight's Naina-Shreya-Sid story reminded me of the same. I am not sure if Naina will be shown as a partner of Sid but the plot looks "inspired".

Yes I remembered the same. Are you the Debate Mansion Maya???😉

For some reason I thought you never watched serials like us?😉

193980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Yes I remembered the same. Are you the Debate Mansion Maya???😉

For some reason I thought you never watched serials like us?😉

Yep. I am same Maya and I prefer reality shows to serials. 😆😆

But I loved Viruddh and watched it for long. I usually keep it on dvr so that one day I watch all episodes together. Then left in the middle and caught up again because hardly anything happened. Salaam Zindagi is also something I watch regularly or at least record it.

ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think they have enough time to go with that story line. However, nice thought.
193980 thumbnail

Watch tonight's episode and then see if my doubt was right or not. I guess Naina and Sid are playing with Shreya's mind.

znaqvi thumbnail
I agree no time for another twist