blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

It's getting kinda tiresome to keep watching the same theme being stretched further and further, that too in the last two weeks of the show when we are dying to see some Sush-Vasu romance. πŸ˜”

The episode begins with Shreya and Naina gasping as Sid falls to the ground. They clutch each other, and Shreya whispers, "Is he dead?"

Naina checks his pulse, and says grimly that he is indeed no more.

Shreya goes into a panic. Naina ironically congratulates her for having become, along with herself, a widow. She starts to pull off Shreya's mangalsutra but she grabs at it, unable to grasp this new reality. Rather like a frightened child, she recalls the moment when Sid had put this mangalsutra on her and applied sindoor. Naina reminds her that he had done all this with her too, but he was the same person because of whom she can never become a mother, and the person who took away Shreya's dad. Shreya recovers her wits and promises Naina that her child will be hers too….she will be its "bari maa". Naina is touched.

Then they plan to dispose of the body by throwing it in the swimming pool, so that the police think Sid drowned himself while drunk. They start rolling it in the carpet, when the doorbell rings. Shreya breaks into a cold sweat. Naina answers it. It is a pizza delivery guy. Naina gives him the payment and closes the door. They drag Sid's body to the pool.

Meanwhile, Vikram is still searching. He gives his subordinate the cellphone number of Sid and asks him to trace its location from the operator. He also gives orders for all vehicles in the area to be checked. After some time, the inspector nabs the truck driver into whose truck the phone had fallen. Vikram talks to the man, who protests his innocence. Vikram understands the trick the girls have played on him.

Vasu meanwhile is sharing her fears with Nani. Finally she decides to go and save Shreya the best she can. She reaches the spot where Vikram is with his force.

Naina and Shreya have just reached the pool when they hear sirens outside. Naina goes to look, and finds the entire police force there, that too with Vikram. From what he is saying, he knows that the girls aren't shielding Sid but planning to kill him. Naina goes back and tells Shreya that Vikram knows their plans. She tells Shreya to escape while she will take the blame upon herself. Shreya says that's not plausible, as the police will soon discover Sid's body and then go to Shreya's house to arrest her. She pulls Naina along so they can confess and surrender.

Vasu overhears the pizza delivery man complaining about not having change for the pizza he delivered for Mr. Chopra. Vasu goes and asks him if he knows who Mr.Chopra is. The man says he is a rent-paying guest at the bungalow. Vasu asks him for more details, but he says it was his wife who opened the door. The description he gives of Naina makes Vasu understand that the two girls were there.

Vikram sights the bungalow where the girls are hiding. He knocks, but there is no answer. The episode ends on his perplexed face.

Preview: Naina tells Shreya that the longer she stays out of police custody, the more she will postpone seeing Vasu in pain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anjali for the update.
Now that the end is near. I am hoping we can get some SUSH VASU scenes.
*Sesh* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Thanks Anjali for the update.
Now that the end is near. I am hoping we can get some SUSH VASU scenes.

I agree, i really want 2 c Sushant + Vasudha scenes 2!!

Thnx 4 the update.πŸ‘

Edited by *Sesh* - 16 years ago
angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Sesh*

I agree, i really want 2 c Sushant + Vasudha scenes 2!!

Thnx 4 the update.πŸ‘

Same as both of you i want to see Sushu n Vasu scenes

thanks for the update

shaikhfm2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you.
i know hop they don't show it in last episode. i wanna see it asap.
helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates.
you are the best.
keep up the good work.