Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Misbah11 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
whyyy?????....
btw i agree with ppl on Musharaffz side.....and All bhutto'z are corrupt and if anyone doesn't agree then they shud get to kno the history of pakistannn.....AGAINN....
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know everything about what is going on in pakistan but I think it is silly for a political party leadership to remain in the family especially a kid who is younger than me? I mean come on musharraf did keep pakistan more or less stable. I'll take stability over nepotism any day.
bookbrain007 thumbnail
you're right i think musharraf is the lesser of the 2 evils
-Aleeza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

bhutto's whole family is currupted you are being biased by avoiding the facts... and who wrote this article is a white man why would he be biased, he'll be more popular by writing against Pakistan and president musharaf but he is being truth ful if you love Pakistan you can revise in your brain whatever happened in previous years at the time of Nawaz shareef and Bainazeer you might not have seen all those years your parents might know... only President Musharaf has done good for Pakistan it's because of him you can watch all those tv channels in foregn countries, and he took care of all the terorists in Swat and Lal masjid... he has done alot for Pakistan he is a true Pakistani and his love is unselfish for Pakistan...😳 try to understand him😳

I agree about the Benazir part.. i dnt why ppl are being blind to the fact tht she was corrupted.

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milee

dis article is all bullshit...dnt nw abt mushraaf benazir never been dishonest to pakistan ..
she has alwyz a tru a committed leader...cum on guyz be fair...a person whze family is all assinated in fornt for her eyz ...for the country y would she do dis,..
think logically ...
I Have realised that der iz no such leader left in our country and dis our badluck dt we lost such highly committed leader lyk Zulfiqar ali bhutto n benazir n president liqat(dnt nw his full name): Its Liaqat Ali Khan

bt instead of balming benazir we shld be parising her.....
n concentrate on wtz gne happen nxt nw for sure our country is in danger....
Hope we dnt loose our jaanat.....our paradise...for us living abroad n da rest bk home... pray for pakistan...

Benazir has never been dishonest to Pakistan, get ur facts straight honey...she n her husband has been the most corrupted political figures in Pakistan....sorry but she has never done anything productive in Pakistan during her time she n her husband were too bz stealing money from the government, n she also had many people killed....the sad fact is that Pakistan never had a leader after Mr. Muhammad Ali Jinah....anyone who supposedly became Pakistan's leader was only there for slefish reasons... i really pray to Allah (swt) to save Pakistan from these dishonest, power hungry gold diggers, and bless Pakistan with a true leader. Ameen

Edited by kewlsarah - 16 years ago
mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kewlsarah

Benazir has never been dishonest to Pakistan, get ur facts straight honey...she n her husband has been the most corrupted political figures in Pakistan....sorry but she has never done anything productive in Pakistan during her time she n her husband were too bz stealing money from the government, n she also had many people killed....the sad fact is that Pakistan never had a leader after Mr. Muhammad Ali Jinah....anyone who supposedly became Pakistan's leader was only there for slefish reasons... i really pray to Allah (swt) to save Pakistan from these dishonest, power hungry gold diggers, and bless Pakistan with a true leader. Ameen

i agree. my parents say that she stole millions that could have helped pakistan a lot.
-Aleeza- thumbnail
Some even believe that she was responsible for her own brothers death .
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont agree with this artical.this is not true.
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fatima Bhutto(daughter of murtaza bhutto) explained that Bainazir has stolen a lot of money from Pakistan goverment and she says who is this zardari to be the leader.

lot of people believe that zardari and bainazir had killed Fatima Bhutto's father so he wouldn't come into politics and also take hold of Bhutto's property.
javeria kalsoom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is true dat zaradari killed Mir murtaza bhutto. 😡