Musharraf's reality - MUST WATCH!!!!!!

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This is only the first part of the documentry... you'll find the other parts on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuOqQM3KrQg

Do comment AFTER watching...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMg thankyou so much for the video... I didn't know the story of justice Iftikhar chauhdary and this was a helpful info. Its extremely sad, really really disappointing... and you know Pakistan tho Pakistan hai.. hideous acts like these are taking place in countries that are "ideal of democracy"... It seriously is very confusing, This is surely violation of human rights... but what is actually a way to get to the real terrorists?
and about the police... its no surprise, pakistani police is known for its brutality. Freedom is a long way from now for pakistani people sadly 😭 I think both inside and outside forces wont rest until Pakistan is drowned 😭
isha147 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am shock.. what is happening to our Pakistan
javeria kalsoom thumbnail
Late commers.ye to musharraf ki bas 1 jhalki hai pata nahi vo aur kia kia karre ga.police to aisi hi hai.2 din pehle procession pe firing kar ke Indian Police ne 5 log maar diye.
Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont know but I dont think that all these missing people shown in doc is arrested or watever u say is done by Musharraf ...I just done understand why people r against him hez the only person in Pakistani history who has not stolen or emtying all the money from govt's khazana instead he has filled it with billions and other developmeants like hez the person who give freedom to Pak's tv ,why we just say 1 side of the pictures??? U never know these people r part of terrerist groups they maybe not loyal with the country or must have done something thats why if as this doc say they r in custudy.I think this islamic groups has ruined Pak and if we will not support Musharaf it will become a taliban state which I as a Pakistani dont want at all so just see one side of the pic.

I just wana know one thing we all have seen the guy who killed Benazir so clearly in all the news channel so where is his family none of them came forward and says that we know this person how come ?
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In the video the police are telling the protestors to GO HOME.. so why dont they just go home? Its because they want to cause trouble.. its the police's job to prevent the trouble by telling the protestors to go home and if they dont go then arrest them. If the police hadnt arrested that boy he may have caused chaos.. like burnt down buildings..or smashed and damaged buildings. What happened in karachi and other places last week was a result of the police not arresting the protestors who were going wild.. the people of pakistan then complained about the police not doing anything about it.. now in this video the police are doing something about it.. and people are still complaining.. i think some people are just never satisfied.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How can we be satisfied when our fellowcitizens are not happy with their lives in their own countries? The police does things they way they like them to do. When it's necessary to arrest people and bring discipline to a place, they are never there... and when it's a demonstration that is not causing anyone any harm, but the government, and people are asking for their right, in this case they want their husbands, brothers and fathers back, the police hits them. That is no justice. And by the way, if the government is so sure that they have nothing to do with the missing people, why the hell did they remove CJ who held the government responsible in this case.

One more thing, Musharraf has a lot of our country's khazana, please get it outta your system that he hasn't taken any money from the country's accounts. Where is all the money that other countries gave as aid in the time when the earthquake happened. There are hundreds of documentaries which show that thousands of people didn't get ANY help from the government after the earthquake. It were finally the private people and organizations who helped them. The government does very little and shows it again and again on TV so people think they're doing a lot.

Yes, Musharraf did do some things initially which were good for our country... but now he's only another corrupt dictator and tyran who only wants to save his own seat and position by showing other countries how much terrorism he's fighting against in his country and how much his country needs him in order to fight terrorism.

Why was there was never any terrorism when Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif were present there. I fail to understand why there is suddenly so much terrorism in Musharraf's time. Kaan pakk chuke hain mere yeh lafz Musharraf se sunte sunte... why the hell doesn't he leave our people alone? The majority doesn't want him now. People hate him. Get a life, Musharraf. Our people aren't safe in their own country cuz of this man.

javeria kalsoom thumbnail
Musharraf ne kuch nahi liya mulk se 😆 😆 😆 .WOW.us nehumein terrorism diya,america ki ghlaami di,kashmir issue pata nahi kahan gaya?
U ppl support musharraf jis ke kehne pe police valon ne Imran khan ki sisters ko road pe ghaseeta 😭 . Log tv channels pe fone karte the aur rote the ke kia hum muslims hain?Wow,Pakistan mein Gov. servantelection nahi larr sakta lekin Musharaf sahib Army chief bhi rahe aur President bhi.Jab Supereme court ka decision against ane lag to Terrorism ka naam de ke emergency laga di.phir kia bomb blasts end ho gae.Nahi
ye banda na jaane kia sochta hai.Musharraf ki vaja se army itni badnaam ho gae hai ke log unke convoys ko bhi galian de rahe hote hai.86%log yahan mussharaf ko aur nahi dekhna chahte.
ap log yahan nahi ho tabhi halaat ka sahi nahi pata.
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What does it got to do with Musharaf

In which country people are not missing??????????????? and how do you know these people shown in the video are not terrorists😕

these kind of people bomb blast in Masjid during Eid prayers... and that's why these bomb blasters are missing😡

why blame President Musharaf😕

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

How can we be satisfied when our fellowcitizens are not happy with their lives in their own countries? The police does things they way they like them to do. When it's necessary to arrest people and bring discipline to a place, they are never there... and when it's a demonstration that is not causing anyone any harm, but the government, and people are asking for their right, in this case they want their husbands, brothers and fathers back, the police hits them. That is no justice. And by the way, if the government is so sure that they have nothing to do with the missing people, why the hell did they remove CJ who held the government responsible in this case.

One more thing, Musharraf has a lot of our country's khazana, please get it outta your system that he hasn't taken any money from the country's accounts. Where is all the money that other countries gave as aid in the time when the earthquake happened. There are hundreds of documentaries which show that thousands of people didn't get ANY help from the government after the earthquake. It were finally the private people and organizations who helped them. The government does very little and shows it again and again on TV so people think they're doing a lot.

Yes, Musharraf did do some things initially which were good for our country... but now he's only another corrupt dictator and tyran who only wants to save his own seat and position by showing other countries how much terrorism he's fighting against in his country and how much his country needs him in order to fight terrorism.

Why was there was never any terrorism when Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif were present there. I fail to understand why there is suddenly so much terrorism in Musharraf's time. Kaan pakk chuke hain mere yeh lafz Musharraf se sunte sunte... why the hell doesn't he leave our people alone? The majority doesn't want him now. People hate him. Get a life, Musharraf. Our people aren't safe in their own country cuz of this man.

what da hell??

terrorisme became a menace in year 2000 it started and now you can see it growing around the world. musharaf is trying to get rid of terrorism and extremists in our country. what majority? da majority geo shows u😆

pfffff its all part of propaganda anti government and anti musharraf

its you guys that cant open your eyes?

what you trying to say musharaf stole the money , excuse me but all the money the government had they send it there now what ure saying here is sar ha sad naainsaafi youre really not aware of whats going on?? 100 of documentaries also show the aid the government made and how they rebuilt those areas, im sorry to say dont worry its not towards you but its bullshit what you just said that musharraf didnt send the money there