-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

hey everyone gone for honeymoon but what happens to Simran? who'll take care of her? if they count on Durga they can even say bye bye to lovely simranπŸ˜• how weird are those creatives, think before making a drama, poor baby left alone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_fida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah, poor baby 😭 her nani mamma is so mean, she is not able to take care of her but her mummy-papa also went for their honeymoon πŸ˜‰ 😳
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: i_fida

yeah, poor baby 😭 her nani mamma is so mean, she is not able to take care of her but her mummy-papa also went for their honeymoon πŸ˜‰ 😳

hope when they'll come back they'll tell simran that she is going to have a sis or bro soonπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: a-k-fan17

hope when they'll come back they'll tell simran that she is going to have a sis or bro soonπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

laiba, for uttering those encouraging auspicious words, you can totally have romit for yourself!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— lols!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i do hope after some time after VS return from their honeymoon, baby simran would have a lil bro or lil sis to play with.☺️☺️☺️ omg..it's either going to be a litte veer or a litte soni!!!☺️☺️☺️ or maybe even twins!😍 AHHH!! i can't wait for baby khurana to arrive! let's hope it won't turn out to be a monster like durga though.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sameha140 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nooo if they have a baby this drama will bw utterly distroyed b/c then wat abt. jeet? he'll never get over it and personally VS are the worst couple in my opinion it only happened b/c of fate not real love......
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can u believe I totally forgot abt the baby - been catching up with maayka epis and they havent showed anythin abt the baby since nov/ early dec but yea director is forgetting everything lol
sumila thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
leena muh main ghee shakar ... 😊 if v ve a lil soni n lil veer πŸ˜‰
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sameha140

nooo if they have a baby this drama will bw utterly distroyed b/c then wat abt. jeet? he'll never get over it and personally VS are the worst couple in my opinion it only happened b/c of fate not real love......

fate put veer & soni together for a reason. veer & soni might not have gotten married because they loved each other at the time of the marriage but now they DO love each other.😊

and what about jeet? he has to get over the fact that soni is no longer his. this drama will only be destroyed if jeet tries to get jiggy with soni despite being married to cherry. what about cherry then? isn't jeet destroying her life as well?