Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: jjkh

piyush died.... he is abishek chouhan (mehek's driver 😆 ) he is a captain in navy or something. he is the twin brother of piyush

lol a twin brother and that too turned to b mehek's driver..nice lol
so piyush actuaclly died huh ....bdw who killed him 🤢? it was a murder or something right ... i m still lacking behind...lol
_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gohil1

lol a twin brother and that too turned to b mehek's driver..nice lol
so piyush actuaclly died huh ....bdw who killed him 🤢? it was a murder or something right ... i m still lacking behind...lol

hey abhi is not mehek's driver 😆
yes piyush was murdered by archie she wanted to kill kashish 🤢 and so planned that accident but kashish was not in the car with piyush
dare.devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjkh

hey abhi is not mehek's driver 😆
yes piyush was murdered by archie she wanted to kill kashish 🤢 and so planned that accident but kashish was not in the car with piyush

lol ok i just saw one scene of him and he was like drving aur sara saman utha raha tha and all and i thought he is the driver becoz mehek was with him...
lol
archie is confused person seriously...bdw thanks for helping me out
Edited by gohil1 - 15 years ago
393507 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumela711926

Hi anyone can give some pics of Kartik Aluvaliya😳😳

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Word Count: 1

dare.devil thumbnail
who can the time out and give me a lil update of wats going on right now in the star one episodes...............
i just want to know wats the case all about between tushar and kashish sleeping together or something and is charu really pregnant with tushar's child..or just faking it..and does any1 know abt it
thanks in advance