Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Misbah11

i think hes the one who did itt ...and just so guyz kno no matter who runz in election from PPP ...they kno that their party will win for sure cuz they have all the sympathy rite now...so everyone will vote for their partyy....and election main run jo bhi karey pakistan ko loot kay khayein gay tou sabhiii mil kay.....sad but true...

Are u supporting cycle party😆... I don't know if u know this already but benazir recieved 40 percent of vote when she was alive.. nawaz shariff received 30 and ur cycle party recieved 23 votes before the election.. This news was broadcast by CNN after bhutto's assisination..Which clearly shows that bhutto was so popular in pakistan...Bhutto didn't had to do such propaganda to get votes ....She knew ppl of pakistan loves her and she died fighting for her country just lyke her dad..

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: euro_pakigal

what abrar tin24 n desi gurl said is tre
he paid terrorists to do dat
so he cud take over

i only know one terrorist and that is musharaf..Mush has a support of Bush so obviously he wud do anything to please him.. Some countries doesn't wanna see a democratic pakistan..and mush knew if benazir or nawaz shariff will take over pakistan then there will be no terrorism..no poverty and no suicide bombing.. How can u forget that nawaz shariff party was attacked before benazir was brutally killed..how come so-called terrorist doesn't attack or kill musharaf..

euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

i only know one terrorist and that is musharaf..Mush has a support of Bush so obviously he wud do anything to please him.. Some countries doesn't wanna see a democratic pakistan..and mush knew if benazir or nawaz shariff will take over pakistan then there will be no terrorism..no poverty and no suicide bombing.. How can u forget that nawaz shariff party was attacked before benazir was brutally killed..how come so-called terrorist doesn't attack or kill musharaf..

dat proves u dont follow pakistani politics

for ure information MUSHARRAF HAS ALREADY BEEN ATTACKED TWICE!!!!!

*Fiza* thumbnail
but he didn't die in any of those attacks..he never even had a wound or anything
Edited by *Fiza* - 16 years ago
bibi thumbnail
i belived that her husband killed her.
euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

but he didn't die in any of those attacks..he never even had a wound or anything

dont u belive in kismat....?

it wasnt in his destinyto die like that he had a longer life thats it

benazir woznt meant to die in her first attack in karachi it was her kismat but then when she got killed thats when her life had to end

bottles 17 thumbnail
i dont think so that he killed his wife everyone knows that he take her head out of sun roof.another think if he wanted to be in election after bhutto he can but he give that right to amin fahim,commonsense and he himself become co-chairman so i dont think he is killer actually gov had killed bhutto,b/c she was going to tell sum secret of musharraf to america that night.
javeria kalsoom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It doesn't make any difference dat who becomes PM 4m ppp bcz dat person will have to abey da orders of chairman of ppp.
And widout DHNADLI PML(Q) cannot win 😡
But zardari is not good man to rule da country. 😡
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Benazir bhutto never had any wounds during her first attack in karachi.. so why is it surprising that musharaff didn't get any?