i dont know if its true..

desi_girl23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey

i dont know if its true but my friend said that bhutto's husband killed her because how would the guy (the killer) know that bhutto is going to stick her head out the car roof.my friend said that her husband payed these 2 girl or guys[dont know]to tell bhutto to stick her head out the car roof and she did and the guy shout her. my friend also said that he did that cuz he wanted to be in election but if he ran against his wife no body would have voted for him because bhutto wuz about to win.so he killed bhutto and since now he is in place he would win cuz he is bhutto's husband will rite know bhutto's son is running but he is under age i think so bhuttos husband has to be in bhutto's son's place.

But if it is true its sad that he killed his wife just to be a president.

😊do comment😊

Edited by desi_girl23 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually was thinking the same thing. He has the look on his face of a corrupt moron. I so wouldn't be surprised if its his hand behind bhutto's assasination. Plus...whoever shot her must has known that she's wearing a bullet-proof vest and that's why they aimed at her head/neck.

Oh well...whoever did it is going to hell...that's for sure. As for benazir bhutto, may Allah baksh her soul.
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think so he killed her becoz he know nobody accept him as a chairman of party and also the president thats y he chose his son as a chairman but one thing i dont understand y he dont allow for postmartam?
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't think so either since he mentioned Amin Fahim's name (in the press conference) as the prime minister if PPP wins the elections and he also said that he won't be taking part in elections.
Abrardh1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_girl23

hey

i dont know if its true but my friend said that bhutto's husband killed her because how would the guy (the killer) know that bhutto is going to stick her head out the car roof.my friend said that her husband payed these 2 girl or guys[dont know]to tell bhutto to stick her head out the car roof and she did and the guy shout her. my friend also said that he did that cuz he wanted to be in election but if he ran against his wife no body would have voted for him because bhutto wuz about to win.so he killed bhutto and since now he is in place he would win cuz he is bhutto's husband will rite know bhutto's son is running but he is under age i think so bhuttos husband has to be in bhutto's son's place.

But if it is true its sad that he killed his wife just to be a president.

😊do comment😊

Yes I also heard this, but know if its true or not. Have you ever seen Bhuttos husband crying?People who follow PPP they were crying more then him.

Also it was mentioned, on ARY Oneworld news that Benazir bhutto did not state in her will that her son to take over, it was her husband who made that up, he wanted him to take over PPP.

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think that too. !!!!1 he just wanted FAME how cheap of him
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WE really dont know the truth... but seriously he was the first suspect that came into my mind when I heard news of BHutto's death...
euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what abrar tin24 n desi gurl said is tre
he paid terrorists to do dat
so he cud take over
Misbah11 thumbnail
i think hes the one who did itt ...and just so guyz kno no matter who runz in election from PPP ...they kno that their party will win for sure cuz they have all the sympathy rite now...so everyone will vote for their partyy....and election main run jo bhi karey pakistan ko loot kay khayein gay tou sabhiii mil kay.....sad but true...
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abrardh1

Yes I also heard this, but know if its true or not. Have you ever seen Bhuttos husband crying?People who follow PPP they were crying more then him.

Also it was mentioned, on ARY Oneworld news that Benazir bhutto did not state in her will that her son to take over, it was her husband who made that up, he wanted him to take over PPP.

Now if u don't know this then i shud tell u that when a family member dies..his family members goes into a shock..they don't cry for many days coz they wudn't accept the fact that thier beloved one is not with them anymore.. now this has happend with me as well..my grandfather died but i didn't cry because i saw him talking to me a while ago..other ppl don't have that much closeness with your family members as u have..so they wud cry coz they easily accept the fact that he/she has passed away..

Btw he has one son and two daughters to take care of..now u tell me wud it luk nice if he cries infront of his childrens.. He has to act strong infront of them..Please understand his situation...he wud never kill his own wife.. he is a heart patient too so i feel more sorry for him..May allah give him courage and strenght..