Benazir blames Musharraf for her death!!

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the topic u opened sounds like she came back to life and said musharraf killed her! 😆
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa no doubt he killed her 😭 prvez and shajat hussain also include with him
*Fiza* thumbnail
yep i agree with u two... he is the real culprit
maryam93150 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hate musharraf
😡 go musharraf go 😡
euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pffff
listen no one knows how they're going to die unless they''re 5 mins away from death and are going through somekind of accident
and woz benazir sum kind of a godess and she knew what woz gonna happen in da future?
only allah t'aala knows our future
and for you guys who think its musharraf dat got her killed can u guys tell me why hez getting the worlds top police "scotland yard" to investigate bhuttoz death hez not stupid if he woz da culprit , he wouldnt do dat . its like jumping in a fire wid ure eyes opened.
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: euro_pakigal

pffff
listen no one knows how they're going to die unless they''re 5 mins away from death and are going through somekind of accident
and woz benazir sum kind of a godess and she knew what woz gonna happen in da future?
only allah t'aala knows our future
and for you guys who think its musharraf dat got her killed can u guys tell me why hez getting the worlds top police "scotland yard" to investigate bhuttoz death hez not stupid if he woz da culprit , he wouldnt do dat . its like jumping in a fire wid ure eyes opened.

Have you watched the video or are you just commenting after seein the title? If you had seen the video, you had known what she blamed him for and why.