Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: fariha17

@ wini- aap kabhi nahi sudharne wali ๐Ÿ˜† your questions cracked me up yaar ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Javz- tumhare questions ka to mujhe bhi intezar rahega ๐Ÿ˜‰

meri dictionary mein sudharne << yeh word nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

thanxs for liking them

mein zara jaldi mein thi is liyey theek tarhan say pooch nahi saki ut m back๐Ÿ˜‰ baqi rahu qasar abhi poori kar layti hoon๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: amy22

Congos on being the mehmaan. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wini, your questions were hilarious. Really creative. LOL.

I hope you do know kay Humayun Saeed is hell afarid of his wife lol... and the chusti susti was great. LOL.

thanx alot amy๐Ÿ˜‰>>>beta wait karo apnay mehmaan bananay ka achi kabhar loon gi tab bhi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by wini - 16 years ago
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
here is my next set of question rizwana

Gud Luck ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. agar ali zafar apnay baal katwa lay tu kiya himesh 'topi' pehenana choor dey ga?? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

2. if u mix blue and yellow colour tu kiya us resultant colour say merey dhoobhi ki bhanji ki parosan ki saas apna white dopata jo uski uski saas ki khala ki beti nay diya tha rang sakti hai?

3. agar kal baarish ho tu parsoon tak app sudher jao gi? ๐Ÿ˜›

4. atif aslam kis gali ja raha hai?? ๐Ÿ˜•
a)badnaam gali
b)'ready' road๐Ÿ˜‰
c)malang mall road
d)'kool' avenue

5. (we all know u like himesh so much so my next question is related to him...maaf kar deyna ๐Ÿ˜› )...name of himesh's next movie?
a)khatar'naak'
b)khoof'naak'
C)app ki 'topi'
d)iski topi us kay sar
e)app ki khajoor

6. agar khuda kay liyey mein iman ki jaga mein heroine hoti tu movie ka naam kiya hota??[mein hoti tu naam change tu zaroor hota...aik abhi zehan mein hai boloon๐Ÿ˜› ....."khuda kay liyey, maf karo" ๐Ÿ˜† ]

abhi aur kuch samaj nahi a raha laykin "mein ik din laut kay aaon gi"
Edited by wini - 16 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wini nai bohot dimagh ki dahi bana li

here are a few mushkil sawal..itz the real icing on the cake ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. There are a few trees in a garden. On one of them, a pear tree, there are pears (quite logical). But after a strong wind blew, there were neither pears on the tree nor on the ground.
How come?

2.A basket contains 5 apples. Do you know how to divide them to 5 kids so that each one has an apple and one apple stays in the basket?

3.A ship anchored in a port has a ladder (beginning and ending with a tave), where the bottom tave touches the water. The distance between taves is 20 cm and the length of the ladder is 180 cm. The tide is rising at the speed of 15 cm each hour.
When will the water be on the third tave from the top?

4.Two girls are born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same year and yet they're not twins. How can this be?

5. I am looking at somebody's photo. Who is it I am looking at, if I don't have any brothers or sisters and the father of that man on the photo is the son of my father?

6. You can start a fire if you have alcohol, petrol, kerosene, paper, candle, coke, a full matchbox and a piece of cotton wool. What is the first thing you light?

7.Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men do?

8.An Arab sheikh tells his two sons to race their camels to a distant city to see who will inherit his fortune. The one whose camel is slower will win. The brothers, after wandering aimlessly for days, ask a wise man for advice. After hearing the advice they jump on the camels and race as fast as they can to the city.
What does the wise man say?

9.agine you are in a room with 3 switches. In an adjacent room there are 3 bulbs (let's say in lamps which are on a regular table), each switch belongs to one bulb. All are off at the moment. It is impossible to see from one room to another. No help from anybody else is allowed. How can you find out which switch belongs to which bulb, if you may enter the room with the bulbs only once?

10. Three masters of logic wanted to find out who was the wisest one. So they invited the grand master, who took them into a dark room and said: "I will paint each one of you a red or a blue dot on your forehead. When you walk out and you see at least one red point, raise your hands. The one who says what colour is the dot on his own forehead first, wins." Then he painted only red dots on every one. When they went out everybody had their hands up and after a while one of them said: "I have a red dot on my head."
How could he be so sure?

11. One family wants to get through a tunnel. Dad can make it in 1 minute, mama in 2 minutes, son in 4 and daughter in 5 minutes. Unfortunately, through the tight tunnel can go at once not more than two persons moving at the speed of the slower one.
Can they all make it if they have a torch that lasts only 12 minutes and they are afraid of the dark?

12.Why is it better for manhole covers to be round rather than square?

13. One day Kerry celebrated her birthday. Two days later her older twin brother, Terry, celebrated his birthday. How come?

14.Two friends are chatting:
- Peter, how old are your children?
- Well Thomas, there are three of them and the product of their ages is 36.
- That is not enough ...
- The sum of their ages is exactly the number of beers we have drunk today.
- That is still not enough.
- OK, the last thing is that my oldest child wears a red hat.
How old were each of Peter's children?

15.Using four sevens (7) and a one (1) create the number 100. Except the five numerals you can use the usual mathematical operations (+, -, x, :), root and brackets ().
rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

here is my next set of question rizwana

Gud Luck ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. agar ali zafar apnay baal katwa lay tu kiya himesh 'topi' pehenana choor dey ga?? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

whats the link between ali zafar topi with HR

well all i can say is HR is going to take

off his topi soon...He said his hair treatment

is almost done๐Ÿ˜ณ what a sawal wini jee๐Ÿ˜ณ

2. if u mix blue and yellow colour tu kiya us resultant colour say merey dhoobhi ki bhanji ki parosan ki saas apna white dopata jo uski uski saas ki khala ki beti nay diya tha rang sakti hai?
well i don't know and i don't think soo๐Ÿ˜ณ
3. agar kal baarish ho tu parsoon tak app sudher jao gi? ๐Ÿ˜›
jee nahi main cry karoon gee i luv BAARISh

and if i don't find Baarish parsoon i surely

will start missing Baarish and i will

cry๐Ÿ˜†

4. atif aslam kis gali ja raha hai?? ๐Ÿ˜•
a)badnaam gali
b)'ready' road๐Ÿ˜‰
c)malang mall road
d)'kool' avenue
kisi bhi gali nahi woh apne ganoon say mujey

rulta hai....but I still luv him๐Ÿ˜ณ

5. (we all know u like himesh so much so my next question is related to him...maaf kar deyna ๐Ÿ˜› )...name of himesh's next movie?
a)khatar'naak'
b)khoof'naak'
C)app ki 'topi'
d)iski topi us kay sar
e)app ki khajoor
After the movie aap ka surrow the next best

title would be Aap ki "Topi" in my logic
6. agar khuda kay liyey mein iman ki jaga mein heroine hoti tu movie ka naam kiya hota??[mein hoti tu naam change tu zaroor hota...aik abhi zehan mein hai boloon๐Ÿ˜› ....."khuda kay liyey, maf karo" ๐Ÿ˜† ]

Khuda kay liyeye Wini jassa dost her

kisi ka hoon๐Ÿ˜ณ sorry if u did not like

this

abhi aur kuch samaj nahi a raha laykin "mein ik din laut kay aaon gi"

I am confuesd here mein ik din laut kay aaon gi๐Ÿ˜•

Kahan laut kay aayi gee aap?????

Edited by rizwanag - 16 years ago

Word Count: 1

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Javz- tumhare questions parh kar main shuker karrahi hoon ke I'm not MOTW ๐Ÿ˜†
rizwanag thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Congos on being the mehmaan. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wini, your questions were hilarious. Really creative. LOL.

I hope you do know kay Humayun Saeed is hell afarid of his wife lol... and the chusti susti was great. LOL.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

rizwanag thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

wini nai bohot dimagh ki dahi bana li

here are a few mushkil sawal..itz the real icing on the cake ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. There are a few trees in a garden. On one of them, a pear tree, there are pears (quite logical). But after a strong wind blew, there were neither pears on the tree nor on the ground.
How come?

2.A basket contains 5 apples. Do you know how to divide them to 5 kids so that each one has an apple and one apple stays in the basket?

3.A ship anchored in a port has a ladder (beginning and ending with a tave), where the bottom tave touches the water. The distance between taves is 20 cm and the length of the ladder is 180 cm. The tide is rising at the speed of 15 cm each hour.
When will the water be on the third tave from the top?

4.Two girls are born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same year and yet they're not twins. How can this be?

5. I am looking at somebody's photo. Who is it I am looking at, if I don't have any brothers or sisters and the father of that man on the photo is the son of my father?

6. You can start a fire if you have alcohol, petrol, kerosene, paper, candle, coke, a full matchbox and a piece of cotton wool. What is the first thing you light?

7.Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men do?

8.An Arab sheikh tells his two sons to race their camels to a distant city to see who will inherit his fortune. The one whose camel is slower will win. The brothers, after wandering aimlessly for days, ask a wise man for advice. After hearing the advice they jump on the camels and race as fast as they can to the city.
What does the wise man say?

9.agine you are in a room with 3 switches. In an adjacent room there are 3 bulbs (let's say in lamps which are on a regular table), each switch belongs to one bulb. All are off at the moment. It is impossible to see from one room to another. No help from anybody else is allowed. How can you find out which switch belongs to which bulb, if you may enter the room with the bulbs only once?

10. Three masters of logic wanted to find out who was the wisest one. So they invited the grand master, who took them into a dark room and said: "I will paint each one of you a red or a blue dot on your forehead. When you walk out and you see at least one red point, raise your hands. The one who says what colour is the dot on his own forehead first, wins." Then he painted only red dots on every one. When they went out everybody had their hands up and after a while one of them said: "I have a red dot on my head."
How could he be so sure?

11. One family wants to get through a tunnel. Dad can make it in 1 minute, mama in 2 minutes, son in 4 and daughter in 5 minutes. Unfortunately, through the tight tunnel can go at once not more than two persons moving at the speed of the slower one.
Can they all make it if they have a torch that lasts only 12 minutes and they are afraid of the dark?

12.Why is it better for manhole covers to be round rather than square?

13. One day Kerry celebrated her birthday. Two days later her older twin brother, Terry, celebrated his birthday. How come?

14.Two friends are chatting:
- Peter, how old are your children?
- Well Thomas, there are three of them and the product of their ages is 36.
- That is not enough ...
- The sum of their ages is exactly the number of beers we have drunk today.
- That is still not enough.
- OK, the last thing is that my oldest child wears a red hat.
How old were each of Peter's children?

15.Using four sevens (7) and a one (1) create the number 100. Except the five numerals you can use the usual mathematical operations (+, -, x, :), root and brackets ().

I wish i could answer these question but๐Ÿ˜•

I am sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ...i am not good at solving the

Riddles๐Ÿ˜ญ....sorry and thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey congratzzzzzzzzzzz!!! for being mehman of the week lols.. so do u get any special priviledges??
rizwanag thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedButterfLy

hey congratzzzzzzzzzzz!!! for being mehman of the week lols.. so do u get any special priviledges??

thanks Being Mehman of the week does not

give you any special priviledges though๐Ÿ˜‰