Ila Arun - Bad Example

malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

It is very very apalling to see the constant putdown Qazi receives from his "friends" - at Gurukul. However, the most disturbing is that his Guru's and Ila Arun shun him openly too as "not good enough". This is totally against the Guru-Shishya parampara and also the Gurukul system - where you don't only teach singing, dancing etc... but also teach basic human values.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree wit u... ila is suppose to be like a mother to these people.. but she is so rude with qazi.. i just cant stand it anymore!!!!!!!1 😡
Signora2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes they are going overboard with Qazi,
they many have picked up ideas from some non indian soap but the soap dirctors should have ensured that it conforms to Indian standards. They should not rebuke Qazi over and over again.
signora2
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well !!

people thsi is the 21st century .n yes i agree the show is the gurukul style...n tehre should b a certain decorum ..n dos n donts as to what teh gurus n shishyas can say..but in my view.....though wot u r saying is rite to a certain extent that they r going beyond parampara n human values must b taught.....but qazi'z case is different.
no offence but comapred to other 7 contestants left now..Qazi is not a singer ,material.he's teh more acting oriented n i seriosuly think he's in the wrong boat....yes he does sing well but hello this is a singing show n not acting !!

also i dont think the whole hulla bulla abt Qazi is wrong....

1. ila arun ji has every rite to criticize her shishya.n think him into acting for excellence n work harder....critisizing is also a way of motivating one to work hard...
2. ofcourse teh other contestants r pissed of too.Theek hai Qazi dost hai unka but duh !! it's conpetition......n if someone whose lesser talented singer than u eventually turns out to b one person of teh fame jodi.they will fell bad. i am with them ....as he is still in n other marvelous singers r out !!

n abt human values....wat kinda human values??