Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: -Krupa-

Jiya/Preeti, wasn't she in the talent hunt, India's Best-Zee Cinestars ki Khoj Season 1?

yea...she was...😳
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mmmmmm...........can someone post 20th's video or atleast the written update of tht episode??
cd nt watch it as lately there has been some trouble with the cable at my place!!

and plzzzzzzzzzzzz if possible, can anyone upload the already posted videos in zshare so that i can download it??
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^Honey, as far as I know there were connection problems so nobody could get a video of JJR....but Shanu's posted a brief recap in todays update!😛

kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seems like the video is not available anywhere. any news? maybe a summary from some episode guide?
kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please tell us. And don't hate me.

Any thoughts people?
amni_08 thumbnail
Hi I was wondering if you can post the video of the episode on April 10th, 2008. Thanks. Bye.
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok finally found it!

hello all ,

i m new on this forum . i have just started watching JJR . can someone clear few doubts n queries that i have .

my questions:

if jiya is apurva's mystery dancer then does this mean apurva really dont knw thats its the same jiya who is in the academy is his partner ... i m confused over here ... i just knw tht initially apurva didnt see jiya when she was dancing in the disco roon or something? but was this later revealed tht it was the same jiya who his friend ?

what is this new thing abt the letter that jiya got ? and she fall in love with apurva just bcos of it ? this story lks confusing to me at this point ...

i hope someone can clear my doubts ...

thanks
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@talkativetaurus
your question is answered in the section 😊

@amni_08
No videos are available as of now. we are trying our best with updates 😳
Rattu thumbnail

can anyone plz upload th video links of jhoome jiya re, when jiya nd apu r together at apus house nd of 23rd april.

plz upload these links.

Edited by Rattu - 16 years ago
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ rattu:
Videos are not available at the moment as Zee next channel is only broadcasted inside india and most of our videobies come from outside india