shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
Virrudh launched last year on 26th March 2007 is coming to an end this year in the month of Jan. It has been confirmed by the producer of the show & the actress Smriti Irani. Below are few questions base on this.
  • Will you miss watching Virrudh?
  • What was the best thing about the show?
  • How did the show stand apart from the other shows?
  • Do you think Virrudh is ending on a right time?
  • What is your take on Virrudh's ending?
Have fun discussing!

Regards,

Virrudh Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimshah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1- yes i will definitely miss watching the show.
2- the show had various aspects which distinguished it from other shows such as it wasnt a saas bahu typical plot hatching show,a love of a daughter(vasudha) for her father (vikram ghokale) was very realistic,sushant singh was shown to be a middle class person who earns 10000 didnt have a car(lolzzzz 👏 ),the over all story line was really gud without the matter of "700 or500 crores" being discused.
3- it touched some of the ground realities of life specially my personal life has had some of the same incidents shown in virrudh at some stages so i personally will give this show a different place in the rush of so many other serials.
4- yes definitely, coz after vasu and sush patch up and sid getting punishment nothing else will be left that could drag the show.
5- i am happy and hoping smriti is goin to give us some more short durational interesting serials,preferably on SONY...inshallah.... 😊
kkav thumbnail
1.Yes i will definitely miss the show.
2.This show was somthing different from other shows as not love trianle or revenge continuing for several years. In real life most families changes their views after some years as fed up from fight. this show was based on some truths and reality and logics.
3.this show is different becz it was produced by smriti a brave, logical, sentimental and hard working woman.
4.After this point all will be dragging and non sense.
5.hmm..... happy for timely ending and will be remembered as a nice and correct ending show.
avadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will you miss watching Virrudh?

Of and on. I wasn't a regular after the storyline went haywire. But I kept up with the written updates on IF.

What was the best thing about the show?

The acting by far

How did the show stand apart from the other shows?

The acting again. The production was good. storyline did not have any saas bahu fights. there was a depth to the characters initailly although they changed them so drastically at one point it lost credibility.

Do you think Virrudh is ending on a right time?
Absolutley. They could create more drama in everyone's lives to carry on the story but it would lose my interest again if it did. Stories and serials should be glimpses into a character's life. Not for us to see the whole life of one character. and who's live is so interesting that we should be watching it for so long. that's why they make them do these weird things to keep it going. Thank God Viruddh is ending. It started with the story of a father daughter relationship that changed with the revelation of her father's foul act towards to the mother. then it went haywire.

What is your take on Virrudh's ending?

I think the end has to be now. it has reached a conclusive stage. they could go on and on with vedika being evil and mean again and again creating more and more plots but that would be like madness to watch. they show sushant and vasudha seperate for a whole host of reasons but they will come back together and live happily ever after. THE END.
I
Vitna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1. I will miss it alot!!!
2. The romantic moments!
3. It waz really interesting and didnt show to much fo over reactions like other shows!!
4. Not sure
5. Im very happy and hope smirti show us more fantastic stuff! 😉
193980 thumbnail

• Will you miss watching Virrudh?
There was a time when I thought Viruddh was a path breaking show and was impressed with the storyline. With DRS killing and storyline going haywire I lost interest so I won't miss the show now. I am surprised that Viruddh always was about critical acclaim and never cared for TRPs and still they couldn't stick to a better storyline. Where are the good writers?

• What was the best thing about the show?
DRS-Vikram Ghokale. He is a powerhouse of talent. His demise on the show was demise of the show too. Almost all characters were neatly etched in the beginning. Kudos to the actors and to Smiti Irani for selecting such a fabulous cast. Each actor got into the skin of the character.

• How did the show stand apart from the other shows?
Check the above answers.

• Do you think Virrudh is ending on a right time?
Yes.

• What is your take on Virrudh's ending?
Dramas shouldn't be dragged for ages. All good things should come to an end.

Dipti.Mishra thumbnail
Will you miss watching Virrudh?
of course I will.

What was the best thing about the show?
Viruddh has shown us some of the most wonderful performances whihc is being aired these days. An amazing star cast and all actors with tremendous calibre.

How did the show stand apart from the other shows?
It was a welcome break from the stupid n meanigless K serials where polygamy, infidelity, adultery, jealousy and women as terrible vamps are shown. Viruddh is a classy serial. Its meant for the classes n not the masses.

Do you think Virrudh is ending on a right time?
yup, its abt time that viruddh ends. Though i would hv liked it to continue but I see the rold of Vasudha gradually turning into Tulsi with so much of sacrifices n not being practical at all. Thats not what happens in reality. If they somehow chnage back Vasudha's character to a more practical one then i would hv surely wanted it to continue.

What is your take on Virrudh's ending?
the ending is just ok. Once sid gets punished, ist the right time. Just that whats happening with Vedika finally and her child is still unknown. Moreover Vedant is also without partner. In fact if carefully seen then all the characters are without partners. Vedika is unconcious, Vikram loves vedika but cant be with her, sushant is Vedika's husband but he loves Vasudha, Vasudha loves sushant but cannot marry her sister's husband, Vedant and his wife are also apart, shreya and naina are now widows... so over all everyone is unhappy!
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My take on Viruddh is: Sooner it end better it is since there is NO SHARMAji. 😭
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Will you miss watching Virrudh? yah a little bit, as I did not watch Virrudh every day, but did watch it when it became very warm, What was the best thing about the show? The love beetween Vasudha and sushant, and vedant and sandhya😳 and the thrill How did the show stand apart from the other shows? hihi no saas-bahu😆 Do you think Virrudh is ending on a right time? yah, after such bad response it is better to end it,, i think
  • What is your take on Virrudh's ending? don't know,, but i want it to be rocking, without any loose end,,

Word Count: 0

avadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its so sad how they have messed up the ending. Logical conclusion was the buzz word we heard from everyone. But is this what is constituted as a logical conclusion.

I don't even want to go into the details. But i am sorely disappointed. There are so many issues to resolve besides Sid.. spending such valuable limited air time on burying him and making him disappear seems ludicrous to me.

How are they going to do all this in 4 days i would love to know. its going to be such a hurried mish mash - all's well that ends well.

or i have a better suggestion for smriti.

leave the ending in a limbo and comeback a few years later in a 2 hour reunion show like they do in the west.. everyone loves to know what happened to thier favorite characters . So we can comeback with a leap and maybe show us the following

- vedika comes back and begs for forgivenss for all her past sins and lets sushant off the hook so vasudha can marry him guilt free.

-vedant finds life after his wife dies..

-sherya and naina best friends still with the baby all grown up.

what else.. i don't know but that will wrap it up and make it more believeable.

What are your views ???