Tragedy 27th Dec.’07 : My Voice !!

Evilgenius_S.S™ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

** I just felt like expressing my feelings here..because DM is a forum not just for Indian people but also for the entire world....every country...its people..to express their thoughts ....here...because thats what i like about I-F and DM..that you are free to say/xpress anyting u feel here..about almost anything.......Thanks!*

" I m a citizen of PAkistan...i m the Young Blood of Pakistan............!!! 27th December,2007.....>> Black day in the history of Pakistani politics and the world..!! i saw each and everything...........following the Assassination of Benazir bhuttto SHaheed!!!...right from the moments after her death was declared by the doctors.....to the moments when she was laid to rest beside her FAther : Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto's grave... as She wanted!.........

I m not using any kind of emoticons here...because they are just NOT enough to show my grief and sadness over this tragic incident that took place ysterday!! bahut mushkil se i mustered up the courage to actually WRITE something about this....which i saw..> to voice out my feeelingss......in here........because when i saw this topic i coudn't resist myself...............!!!!

I have not Something...infact MUCH MUCH to say........! I BLAME the currrent GOVT. of Pakistan............for all that happened!!! Pakistan is heading towards the road of terrorism more n more with each passing day ! >> I completely AGREE...infact strongly agreee with what " mcm226"...said above that "Musharraf survived manyy attacks on himself just because of his tightt security...for himself...!!!! " >>>>>>>.. The real problem is of SECURITY!!!! .....I do no feel any shame in saying this that NOW-a-days...not even a NORMAL citizen of PAkistan is safe....then how can these Political leader........Who want the goodnesss for this country can be safe??...remember..i wrote "Who want goodnesss for this country"....!!>> and i hardly see someone like this........atleast Now...when Benazir bhutto SHaheed is no more..amongst us !!!!!!

Only day before 27th december.....i read in this local newspaper....THERE WAS THIS STATEMENT given by one of his party's member...PPP'S member...that " The instruments of security that were used for Benazir bhutto came out to be ...."FAKE"...they were not right...were not in WORKING CONDITION...!!!!!!!! 😡😡 >>> Thisss isss how u secure ...how u provide security to the msottt famous Leader of PAkistan...whose entire family sacrificed their lives in the name of ......its country';s people.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! ANd then.....the very second day...........she got assassinated..................!!..!!! Her party's people demanded much security for her from the GOVT. but...............................YOU SAW THE RESULT..!!!!! >> This happenss...when someone gets to think** about A country's good............!!!! This happens when someone DARES* to bluntly say that WHO's responisble for What !!!! .... This Happens....when someone ..............actually desire to live their lives.........for their countrymen...........!!!! This happens when someone voice out their opinions in the common man's interest !!! Thiss...................Happenss....when someone...........asks for .........their people's right to get fulfilled,asks for *JUSTICE .....In a country like PAKISTAN.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ofcourse........security was not what was neededd......that day.........!!!! Now only today i was watching this local newschannel...n on their screens this piece of news was flashing .....a statement from the Interior Ministry of PAkistan that : Benazir was provided with very tigh and ful security"............they are not the very xact words but he said thiss..........!!!!! I strongly disagree..!! If she was provided with complete security ....how on earth can someone.....from the crowd itself...or nywhere else...nearby.......can DARE* to hit a Political figure like Benazir bhuttoo Shaheed.........and THAT too.....from nearest possible distance!!! : YES!!! << i saw that small videoclip today on a local news channel...they showed..that while she was returning back to the car ..to go back home..after her address with the public there in Liaqat Bagh...< there was immensee crowd..(u all must have seen that....!! )...and she was waving al the way to the car ..to her party members....and all her wellwishers in that crowd..!she was really happy and smiling and all...<< when she stepped into the car....the car was Bulllet proof though...but now they say that THE Car Was Only APPARENTLY bullet proof..!!..anyways,...coming back.<< when she stepped into the car...then .....she got seated...with her 2 party members...but her well wishers n other part members ....all people who had come their for her...were raising slogans ....of their leader,the party...!! < so in order to ANswer them...wave them...she asked to open that sun roof ...top roof of the car...so she stood there ....got her head out of the car from that and was waving her people...JUST THEN.............saw one man ,pistol in his hand....was just beside the car.....and he shot 3 times.(.i myself heard that gunshotting voice....in that clip)...and ...........after that it got blank..it was made by someone's cell phone...so it was made from a bit of a distance from that car.....but it was clear enough!!!! >>> The question is...where was the security at that cruciall time..............?????????????? where were those police security officials....? How could that person reached ....to soo.......................nearest distance....of that car? inafct there was hardly any distance between that MAn and that car.........!!!............It was cleared in the reports that doctors made that Benazir bhutto shaheed been shot from............veryyy near........!!

Not only the Govt. infact the entire system is corrupt....!!! i say this because its very clearly evident from that video clip that gun shots were made etc etc...then how can........the doctors who operated her and also the interior minister Of Pakistan can report to us in a press conference held today....at night...that Not a single bullet was found in her body...and that no bullet hit her.........!!!!!😡Itss really i mean......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! they say she died beause a lever (of that sun roof window)....got hit in her head that became the cause of her death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >> How on earth by a hit of lever can someone lose his life........at the spot !!!!EVen i also saw on some local news channel tonight that a Doctor was speaking about this press conference's statements that he said that i myself am a doctor and its really not possible that some one can die** due to hitting of a lever........!!!!!

Its indeed Something* Else..........responsible for her sudden and tragic death ...........!!!!!!! what is that *Something Else???* <<<< i really want this question to be answered real soon........!!! People may cheat us on this...Govt. officials.........may get to Pay doctors......ministers...............to say what they desire......just to shut close our....PPPs members......country men's mouths on this .........!!! But God knows............what is what !! HE knows......Who did what !!!................these corrupt people may get free........in this world...........they may get to live in here without any punishment..BUT in he world..........hereafter........in ALLAH's Adaalat........there's no way out..........they cannot escape.........from there........!!! THEY will and they should get their due punishment......!!!

** I do have much more to say.....but....i m really...................hurt's a small word...but .........that's what i am now..........sad on this thought that who is gonna stop this corruption in PAkistan.........!!! Who is going to bring in front those fake faces.......of being a PAKistani and a Muslim......who are endlessly doing harm to their own country................and its people........!!!

Politics is not ended with just one blast ... Its now started !!!

Though its been 60 years of indepence of PAkistan.....India and PAkistan got independant on nearly same day just by the difference of 1 night.........today i question myself.......that why are we ...2...the very same countries.....just slightly different.....are not equally progressing!!!............we lag behind India in every aspect.......education being the most important..secondly technology.........etc etc!!.............the only thing........we are ahead of India in.........is : CORRUPTION...........murders..killing..bombblasts........... .....badddddd use of technology............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*May this sacrifice of Shaeed Benazir bhutto...get to revive the spirit to fight for right....in our country...........!!!! This must and should not go into VAin.........!!! *😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whatever happened on 27th Dec. was a very tragic day in Pakistan's history. Don't follow much of Benajir's policies, but she surely was a brave lady to stand as a political leader in a male dominated society.

Could feel your voice and the agony and frustration in it. I feel only thing that can improve the current situation is the revolution among the common people. But that also seems too far away after learning a little bit about Pakistan. Before I had a notion that Pakistan is an Islamic country, so people have a common thing to work together. But how can a country progress when people of different province have different belief and practice and are rivals to each other. Bigotry and revenge are the important factors of life.

Please mark my words,

A country which looks back into the past cannot progress.

One has to look forward, forgetting what happened in the past. You know why India is progressing because not every one in India is a fundamentalist, only religious blindness cannot help in the progress of a country. Inspite of different faith, culture, customs - we try to work together. Not that there are no conflicts, but nothing to level of regular blood-shedding.
Edited by Pradarshak - 16 years ago
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Saniya its good that you posted yaar. I can relate to your sentiments. 🤗 A lot of us, esp. women, have been truly upset here in Canada because of this terrible act. Ms. Bhutto was an enigmatic figure and did not compromise for her beliefs.

May her soul rest in eternal peace.

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good post i must say 👏

I was really shocked upon hearing of Benazir's death.Actually she is a lady whom i admired.
I support Democracy and she also did.When she decided to come bakk to Pak,and th way she gave herself up to present scenario f Pak,I bcam a real fan of her.

Its my desire to enter political field.So i watch leaders closely.

Its true,the assasination is truly shokking for all.

The security she got was poor,u r right.

Lets only hope the country comes to normalency the soonest.Coz if i say,Benazir would have wanted her country to be peaceful.for that she has given her life.Sacrificed indeed.

Allah sees all this.nothing happens without his knowledge 😊 😳
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel sad with the thought that bilawals days are numbered now.. Mush will have him bumped off if he poses a threat through al-queda... I am surprised.. Mush ko al-queda kyon nahi tapka rahe hai... after all the cleasning and anti terrorism statements he has been making....

He should take a job and oxford and be happy. Pakistan politics is a big mess where leaders are either executed, massacred or exiled..by the military..and should stay away from it. Benazir killing was more of a massacre than assasination!!!

Bilawal brings memories of Rajiv Gandhi who got pushed in against his wishes when Indira Gandhi got assasinated and got blown off in 6 years..
Edited by qwertyesque - 16 years ago
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

I feel sad with the thoughtthat bilawals days are numbered now.. Mush will have him bumped off if he poses a threat through al-queda... I am surprised.. Mush ko al-queda kyon nahi tapka rahe hai... after all the cleasning and anti terrorism statements he has been making.... He should take a job and oxford and be happy. Pakistan politics is a big mess where leaders are either executed, massacred or exiled..by the military..and should stay away from it. Benazir killing was more of a massacre than assasination!!!Bilawal brings memories of Rajiv Gandhi who got pushed in against his wishes when Indira Gandhi got assasinated and got blown off in 6 years..

I totally agree with you....Benazir Bhutto and the Gandhi family have met similar fates. 😕

I really did not want her son to come into politics and that too at such a tender age, when he has his whole life ahead of him. However I feel it's time that Pakistan should move ahead, they should have more able people running the country and not some dictator. Benazir was a strong woman, I don't know much about Pakistan polictis but it's sad the way she met her fate.