Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I heard Imran khan he said musharaf is responsible for benazir s tragic death coz she already gave a letter to musharaf where she s identifying four people whom she has risk but musharf didnt do anything against them.also she write an emailto her american friend where she said musharaf will be responsible if she will kiled. she sent email on oct 18 & 26. that s what he said.
like every 1 else he is so worry and sadma like that but i think he is worry afterall he was with her in oxford university.
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
musharaff told her to keep herself safe elsewhere because of the dangers.. but she still turned up in pakistan n didnt stop her rallys.. he gave her a bullet proof car.. a security guard.. told her not to carry out these rallys... she didnt listen.. what more was he to do? house arrest her for life?? then she would have complained about that too. Its funny how people turn to blame him even though he provided her with all that.. even though she was no-one special.. just a leader of a political party.. she wasnt prime minister n didnt have any other role yet he provided her with security. I dont see him providing anything to nawaz shareef.
Edited by twinkle06 - 16 years ago
sunehri thumbnail
ye thik hia ke benazeer ne musharaf ko khat me likha tha ke agar wo qatal hui to iska kaun zimedar hoga,but that dont means ke musharaf uth kar un logon ko pakadne lag jaye.
2)jab benazeer pk a rahi thin to musharaf ne unhe ane ko mana kiya tha kyunke,halaat ache nahi the,par wo apni marzi karti rahin aur a gayin
3)musharaf ne jab emergancy lagayi tab bhi benazeer ne bohat ghussa kiya aur shor sharaba...but it were for her safaty..

i am dam sure,that asif zardarari is her killer,wo jinta bhi romantic ho apni wife ke lye....
uski wajah se banzeer odhe se hatayi gayi...
wo 7 sal jail me raha,.pata nahi usne kitne gunde type ke dost banaye hon.....
aur wo fone bhi kisi ke karwaya ho,take al qaida pe shak jaye

becuase..jo kil dikhaya gaya,wo har girz ek 5 cm ka zakham nahi kar sakta,aur kabhi doctor ka bayan aur sheerin rehman ka bayan mukhtalif hai....
wahan kuch garr barr hai,
i am dam sure uska katal uske kisi kareebi sathi ne karwaya hai,,maby shireen rehman is also involve in this case..everything is possible..

alqaida aurton ka itna hi hamdard hai to kya al qaida ko ye nahi pata ke 11sep me usne kitni aurtain marin...ya jo bomb dhamake hjote hain usme kitni aurtain marrti hain..?

ya to asif zardari ya phir al qaida..
Mischeivous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umm its difficult to blame anyone...

But if i have to i will say al-qaeda
euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle06

musharaff told her to keep herself safe elsewhere because of the dangers.. but she still turned up in pakistan n didnt stop her rallys.. he gave her a bullet proof car.. a security guard.. told her not to carry out these rallys... she didnt listen.. what more was he to do? house arrest her for life?? then she would have complained about that too. Its funny how people turn to blame him even though he provided her with all that.. even though she was no-one special.. just a leader of a political party.. she wasnt prime minister n didnt have any other role yet he provided her with security. I dont see him providing anything to nawaz shareef.

that is so trueeeeeeeee

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: don6

mr john u askd about..post mortem

DR just use the dead as....plumber do their work...

itna horror secne hota..kil thoktay jistrhan dewar mai...isi trha sar may..or jagah jaga...i hope u undrstand...no 1 can c this...

LOL im not mr im a miss hehe. Really ok i sitl dont get it i will have to do research on it

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle06

bqool apke agar woh sirf pakistan ki aik leader thi to pori dunia main yeh soog kaisa .england tehqiqat ke liye madad de raha hai france ka wzeere harja pakistan us ke ghar gya hai.poray teen din dunia kay har channel aur paper pe bas aik hi news thi.

yeh sach hai ke jab koi dunia se chala jaye to koi us ke baray main bura nahin bolta lekin bohat acha bhi bhi nahin bolta agar woh na ho to. bihat saray channels pe loog benazir ko tribute pesh kar rahay hain.

madam benazir ne poori dunia mein apni aik tareeh raqm ki jis ki shaid kisi ko twaqo nahin thi.

main bhi people s party ya kisi aur se mtasir nahin hoon lekin sach to sach hi hota hai . woh waqie aik azeem leader thi aur rahe gi

Milee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt think ASif wuld be involved at all....
or musharafff i gues....itz all government';z propaganda...
n hw culd u discuss dat killer zia..n compare him wiv sum1...else......euro gal....if u nw ur history welll keep it 2 ur self....coz i belive itz all uncertain ...
even i dnt wna mention and agrue on ur points coz dey r useless....
totali untrue....

mr11 thumbnail
strange musharraf has got most highest votes,,,but i dun think so..he is killer..and i m 100% sure
Edited by mr11 - 16 years ago
twinkle06 thumbnail
where did these al-qaida people come from anyway?? Someone told me that zia-ul-haq bred them as his army.. is this true?