Frequent Posters

Milee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
😑 Zia waz worsen then Hitler,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😑 😑
Edited by Milee - 16 years ago
mr11 thumbnail
welll i dun think so that musharraf can kill benazir....
naaaaaaah,,,..i dun agree..
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think we all did it.........look at us, living in other countries and talking about Pakistan.......why did we leave Pakistan in such pplz hands???? why didnt the ppl work here n make Pakistan.......we all are somehow responsible for whats happening in Pakistan.....we are not good muslims, ok some of them must be, but not all of us...........we are not even good humans......its our fault and all we do is blame others.........its very easy to blame others... now what are we going to do???????
euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad

You guys forgot the main culprit, ASIF ALI ZARDARI!!!!!!

He killed Benazir as he was jealous of her becoing prime minister for the 3rd time, last 2 times when she was prime minister, he used to beat her up. He killed her, would not allow an autopsy, would not let anyone see her Will and made himself the co chairman and his son, the puppet, as chairman of PPP. Now he will rule the party thru his son and destroy the country!!!!!!!!

if u got in da other thnread benazir bhutto was assasinated n read my post i have aalso mentioned asif zardari and totally agree wid u

euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milee

ZIAAAAA UL HAQ DA ASSASSIN OF ZULFIWAR ALI BHUTTO WAZ A PROPAAAAAAAAAA..

*****ASSASSIN..KILLER.....MURDERER
😑
eURO GAL u shld read da history b4 supporting dt
mURDERER..

IM SURE HE MST B BURING UP DER 4 HIZ DEEEDZ
I GUES DA HISTORY IS REAPETING IT SELF..AGAIN.........
PAKISTAN HAS TO FACE DA MILITARY DICATER again...

I 10000000000000,,,,,,,,,,,,% sure dt A-Q is not involved as sheery rehman Mrz Bhutto Sectary stated her self that. Also as the pakistani governments states that Mrs Bhutto died due to the liver of sun roof....which totali unture facke point,,
They bribed the doctors to change their reports and statements..
As asif zardari and his sister saw the bullet wound on mrs bhutto ;s bhutto....
so...they cant lie///and sheeri rehman she herslf also stated that mrz was killed with a bullet...nt a liver of a sun roof...
I think this waz all planned ...frm before even da conversation dtz all BULLSHIT....IVE GOT A doubt on chudary pervez illahi...and other political leaderz..coz dey all didnt wanted Benazir to complete her mission which her father started...and I hope..that...Bilawar Bhutto Zardari.......completes that,
wish him all the luck,,,and also....pray bhutto;z killed shld b given severe punishment....DEATH SENTENCE...

i do no my history very well in fact i have studied it soo deeply i know what ppl in da west say abt history in pakistan and what ppl say in pakistan

when it woz his daur the pakistani nation woz too bad fr wordz he came after bhutto and bhutto ke daur mein jaga jaga discos barz alcohol was llegal all sorts of non islamic and bad thingz were going on he had to b strict to control the nation and he woz a true dictator. lyk i said go n da situation in north koreo they r under a dictatorship. open ure eyes and plz look at da freedom in pakistan mein hath jorti hun dis is not a disctatorship musharraf is not a disctator n hez not behind da attacks hez been attacked twice himself. benazir was warned she knew is woz dangerous she came desitny bougt her do pakistan she woz siting calmly in london and she had to come to pakistan and die dis way us ki maut isi tarha likhi thi. dis is da problem wid pakiz nowz not da time to accuse ppl its time to b together pray for bhutto and together get rid of da terrorists and those dat want to destabilise pakistan.but i no one thing for sure musharafis nt behind dis attack

twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i thought it may be asif zardari too.. but did anyone watch nadia khan show today where benazir's friend was talking about her.. she said that benazir and asif zardari had an arranged marriage but were veryyy much in love now... and that asif was very romantic on their wedding anniversarys etc.. so im kind of doubting that he may have killed her now. Also i remember once that benazir said that he used to write her alot of romantic poems etc... or maybe that was part of his big plan so that poeple dont suspect him!
Edited by twinkle06 - 16 years ago
mr11 thumbnail
NAAAH....asif is real culprit
look at his face....dun u c..
well as fazila said...v all responosble...ya do agree.....
but v shouldnt forget the MQM...ALTAF HUSSAIN...who want to destroy pak...
he is the stupid most politician of pak...
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my God, itnay ilzaam har aik parπŸ˜›
i wont call anyone right or wrong ut b4 u say anything aik martaba khuda ka dar dil mein lana
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Imran khans just disappeared all of a sudden?! i mean theres been no news of him condeming the attack or anything.. wonder where he is!
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thats wht i was thinking but i just came to know that he did a press conference about it n they even showed that on cnn and bbc
i still duno wat excatly he said he was sad and said musharaf shud resign