Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr11 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ALQAIDA CANT DO THIS.GOV OF PAKISTAN BLAIMED AL QAEDA.WHILW AL QAEDA DIDNT ACCEPT THE REPONSIBILITY....
2MONTHS BEFORE ...BHTOO SAID B4 COMING TO PAK THAT IF ANY THING HAPPENED TO HER THEN 3 MEN WILL BE RESPONISBLE...BOTH CHAUDHRY AND OTHER 1 WAS SOME 1 ELSE....
don6 thumbnail
we shouldnt foget the oppsotion as well

wat about nwaz sharif ...nwaz sharif and bhtto both were enymy of each other

wat about chadhry bradran...bhutto told 2months b4 if som1 killed her then its chaudhry

wat about altaf hussain who is the enemy of pakistan..and want pakistan 2 b weaknd,,

if al qeada did this...then they would accpt responsblty ..but they refused..while in the past they accept what they hav done...

may b some1 from ppp want to kill her

wat about asif zardari..think
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmmm my freind was taling about it yesterday and she said she thinks it is her husband. he and her had many row sin the past and he too wanted to be in power. so she thinks that it is him. i am jst confused!
why didnt they let her have apost mortem that is somethign to think about too
don6 thumbnail
POST ORTEM YEAH RIGHT...BUT HER FAMILY DUN WANT...BCOZ ITS SO HORRIBLE....I MY SELF HAV SEEN A POST MORTEM....AND ITS SO HORRIBLE...THE WAY...NO 1 FROM HER FAMILY WILL EVER WANT POST MORTEM...
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well at the time, everyone was saying that it was confirmed that it was a bullet wound that had killed her..so what was the need for a post mortem at that time? Now that she has already been buried, it just seems a bit too odd that suddenly they are saying she was hurt by the sunroof lever, no? Now, after her funeral has already taken place, her body would have to be exhumed (dug up) for such a procedure to be done! And anyways, the point of the whole investigation is to find out who was responsible for the bomb blasts and gunfiring, right? So I don't see much of a point in doing a postmortem as far as the investigation goes, but it would definetely be necessary to solve the controversy regarding what exactly it was that killed her! 😕
mr11 thumbnail
well yeah don may ur right//the killer is may be asif zardari...he is called by name as mr 10%...
fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I m 100% sure Zardari is the real Culprit...........he's MasterMind......
mr11 thumbnail
look at asif zardari...he is now handling the control of PPP....he is the real culprit..i think in this poll zardari is not mentined...he is included in OTHER...so just vote OTHER
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mr11

look at asif zardari...he is now handling the control of PPP....he is the real culprit..i think in this poll zardari is not mentined...he is included in OTHER...so just vote OTHER

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont say anything if your brain is not working or if u r not in your senses

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh swal aik khuli kitab ki manind hai jis ka jawab BENAZIR ney apni zindagi main hi de dia tha.us letter main chaar hthairoon ka zikar hai aur yeh bacha bacha bhi janta hai.
wzarte dahaa ne bohat drame rchanay ki koshish ki lekin sach to samney ana hi hota.us ne aik dramatic tape ki translation ki jo jhoot sabit hui. Alqaida ne kaha hai woh aik aurat pe hamla nahin kar saktay aur aisi organizations bari khushi se aisi batain kbool karti hain.
jab bhi koi baat ho hkoomat alqaida ka naam le laiti hai. aur ab woh daur nain jab koi mara gya to keh dia yeh millitancy hai.
BENAZIR ne bhi kaha tha 'I dont belive any true muslim will attack on me because Islam forbid attacks and they know if they attack on women thae will burn in hell.