Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
whats mqm?

And it was the al-qaeda as they said on the news 😡 !!!
the al-qaeda doesn't want any woman to lead an islamic country 😕
don6 thumbnail
MQM IS MUTAHIDA QAUMI MOVEMENT....LEADER ALTAF HUSSAIN
don6 thumbnail
MQM IS MUTAHIDA QAUMI MOVEMENT....LEADER ALTAF HUSSAIN
mr11 thumbnail
WHY DO U ALL PEOPLE THINK THAT AL QAEDA IS BEHIND THE ATTACK..ITS JUST A PROPOGENDA AGAINST THEM....THEY POOR PPEOPLE KNOWZ ISLAM...THEY CANT KILL A MUSLIM...ANYTHING HAPPENED THE WORLD PUT THE BLAIM ON AL QAEDA...NOW SOME1 THAT IS REALLY BEHIND THE ATTACK WILL MAKE SOME VIDEO SHOWING AL QAEDA ACCEPTING THE RESPONSIBILTY....I CANT SAY WHO IS BEHIND THE ATTACK BUT ATLEAST I KNOW THAT IT IS NOT AL QAEDA...
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You didn't mention bainazir bhutto herself... I think, she only planned an attack in which she didn't even get shot just like the last time in that karachi rally(bomb blasts),

but this time God had a different plan for her

Allah ki marzi ke bina to kuch nahin hota

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To say it was just Al-Quaeda seems wayy too simple. Someone in the government HAD to be involved for this to happen. I agree that it was probably in conjucture with some terrorist organization like AQ, though
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mr11

WHY DO U ALL PEOPLE THINK THAT AL QAEDA IS BEHIND THE ATTACK..ITS JUST A PROPOGENDA AGAINST THEM....THEY POOR PPEOPLE KNOWZ ISLAM...THEY CANT KILL A MUSLIM...ANYTHING HAPPENED THE WORLD PUT THE BLAIM ON AL QAEDA...NOW SOME1 THAT IS REALLY BEHIND THE ATTACK WILL MAKE SOME VIDEO SHOWING AL QAEDA ACCEPTING THE RESPONSIBILTY....I CANT SAY WHO IS BEHIND THE ATTACK BUT ATLEAST I KNOW THAT IT IS NOT AL QAEDA...

Al-Qaeda is a terrorist organization..they don't 'know' Islam. They're just a bunch of disillusioned, power-hungry people who kill in the name of Allah and Islam - they're sickos, not heroes. They know nothing about Allah or their religion. Please don't be taken in by this sort of propaganda. Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for the attack THEMSELVES. This doesn't mean, however, that it was necessarily them, but just keep that fact in mind.
hotblazindon thumbnail
Its very very hard to even determine who it is... Al-Qaeda seems to be an obvious reason.. but politics is a real dirty play... it could be anyone... only Allah Knows
ravinak thumbnail
Al-Qaeda official Mehsud denies killing Bhutto
AFP
Saturday, December 29, 2007 12:48 IST

PESHAWAR: An alleged Al-Qaeda leader Baitullah Mehsud, blamed by the Pakistan government for killing Benazir Bhutto, denied any involvement in her death, his spokesman told on Saturday.

"He had no involvement in this attack," spokesman Maulana Omar said in a telephone call. "This is a conspiracy of the government, army and intelligence agencies."

The spokesman said he was calling from Pakistan's Waziristan area, a lawless tribal region where Pakistani government forces have been battling Islamist militants.

"It is against tribal tradition and custom to attack a woman," Omar said.

He said the transcript released by the government, allegedly of a phone call between Mehsud and a militant discussing Bhutto's death after the fact, was a "drama" and expressed sadness over her assassination on Thursday.

He said it would have been "impossible" for militants to get through the security cordon around the campaign rally where she was killed.

"Benazir was not only a leader of Pakistan but also a leader of international fame. We express our deep grief and shock over her death," Omar said.
Al-Qaeda official Mehsud denies killing Bhutto