Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: euro_pakigal

pffffffffffffff😆 wat u on abt? this just showz u dnt no anything abt politics!!

u believe evry single propaganda they show u on tv. yeh lyk sum1 already said musharraf had warned her not to come it was too dangerous for her:!!

while she was still siting in london and she woz saying stuff lyk im gna allow americans to enter our country and finish terrorists i want democracy in pakistan and i will move our major obstacle the terrorists al qaida had already said dat she woz on their top list they waned to get rid off her. secondly the pakistani intelligence dubbed da call between the guy who carried out da attack n a ullama in which they clearly said that they were behind it and they were congratulating each other this phone convo woz in "afghan pushto".

now there are alot of gumraah ppl in pakistan that get their families left behind paid by da terrorists and blowdemselves up in rallyz. mushharaf has been targeted 2 times already and aftab sherpao has also been targeted. sheikh rasheed chaudry pervez elahi are said to b atacked next!!dont u guys get it these ppl dont ant any islamic country to develop or install democracy and have good relations wid da west. since pakistan is having gud relations wid da USA they are trying their best to destabilise pakistan these ppl are extremists and kill in the name off islam and do the opposite of what islam says!!! the terrorists plan theyre the masterminds then they hand over da task to the onez who pay da guy whoz gna carry out da attack its a system dat goes on and on. terrorism is da biggest threath to our country and dis world.. benazir bhuttoz attack is said to b carried out by the terrorists and her husband was also involved in it i no ure thinkin how can he kill hisown wife well ppl wake up these extremy rich and famous n powerfull ppl can get to da point of killing each other for da power and da money!! asif zardari is a "wadera" in sindh im sure u no wat they are if uv watched sindhi dramaz ever seen how cruel they be and how they mistreat poor ppl and how they dont have any mercy??

he has got so many many innocent ppl killed in da past, his wife woz more famous n more poweful it cud b him to get the attention to himself or cuz he woe jealous. now musharraf is some one who jst takes is salary as a president and wowwww ever wondered abt benazir da tons of accounts in swiss, da villas n properties in dubai, the mansions in england??? the residence in kensington ??? wher dis all dat moneycome from?, hello looting all da mulkhz paisa an doing yaashi is very easy. when she woz pm u shud a seen da corruption in pakistan. now she is dead and i pray for allah to forgive her and give her a place in heaven but see all the trouble she caused in da past. how can u ppl even think musharraf is bad!!

this was destiny death brought her to pakistan. she woz sitting peacefully in london and came to pakistan despite being warned she woz aware she woz in danger especially after da attack dat occured in karachi da day she came but she stil carried on wid her jalsai. us bechari ki maut isi tarha likhi thi she has died now all we can do is pray for her her family and our country may allah grant her a place in jaanat in forgive all her sins. at da moment da situation in pakistan is barbaric. one of u guys previously said jaahil people dat is so true she has died now pray for er why r they givig da "mulkh nuksaan"? the countryz economy has gone back a few years "arbon na nuksaan hua hai" those were da wordz of da pk intelligence pfffff its totally stupid they are doing their own countryz nuksaan its not musharraf or pervez elahi o shekh rasheed or da any other member ofda government its da pakistani awaam dats gna suffer da consequences, taxes will get higher , petrol will cost more, evrything will b more xpensive so for someonez dats died her willz been read out her sonz gna take her party on from there, her husband will take care of da party till her finishes his studies end of story be calm and pray for her why break evrything and burn buildingz down!!why loot inocent ppl!!

i dnt no if u guys have noticed but dis kaum bohat bighargayi hai they have gone very nashukre and allah talla hates nashukre ppl maybe dats y we are being punished and its so amazing evry time da awaam getz out off control who controls dem no one else den da "army" and faujj ko bhi bhura bhala kehti hai yeh awaam yeh ni pata ke un ke siwa hum kuch nahi we wud have been erased off dis world map ages ago they have they are and they always will serve da country inshallah.

my request to all u guys is to plz think wid ure own mind do some proper research and dnt believe all dis propaganda and evrything u see in media.

its all part of politics u have to think wid ure own mind and get true facts by true sources and not those channelz dat are bought by main oppositon leaderz

hmmmmmmm long debate
sorry euro_pakigal i m disagree with u with some points
u said wzarte dahla show the discussion where two guys were talking in pushto and were giving congrats to each other
that dramatic story was absolutely white lie. first of all Alqaida didnt do that .
secondly why they didnt attack on any1 who is in government . any1 whi is with america to finish millitancy . this time musharaf is with america to diminish DESHAT GARDI . why they will attack on benazir who is not in power.
suppose they do that so these organizations are not so dumb that they talk in phone that wzarte dahla record their conversation😆😆😆
people know that their conversation can record so they dont talk like that AND by his facial expression andbody language every1 can know thats nothing without drama.😡
one more thing i never heardsum1 attack on choudry brodron s rally😊 u know why
euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pknaz

hmmmmmmm long debate
sorry euro_pakigal i m disagree with u with some points
u said wzarte dahla show the discussion where two guys were talking in pushto and were giving congrats to each other
that dramatic story was absolutely white lie. first of all Alqaida didnt do that .
secondly why they didnt attack on any1 who is in government . any1 whi is with america to finish millitancy . this time musharaf is with america to diminish DESHAT GARDI . why they will attack on benazir who is not in power.
suppose they do that so these organizations are not so dumb that they talk in phone that wzarte dahla record their conversation😆😆😆
people know that their conversation can record so they dont talk like that AND by his facial expression andbody language every1 can know thats nothing without drama.😡
one more thing i never heardsum1 attack on choudry brodron s rally😊 u know why

that conversation was dubbed by the pakistani intelligence, now what are they going to get out of lying? besides musharraf has already been attacked twice. and benazir was threathened before she even entered the country by al qaida, for her "beaan" that were against terrorists. those extremist people said they were gonna finish her off. she said that if she comes in power she willl cooperate with america to get rid of terrorists in our country. benazir had strong chances of being in power anyway. her party was doing well until she got killed

twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Musharraf's reality... a MUST WATCH for every Pakistani:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuOqQM3KrQg

This is happening in our beloved country to OUR countrymen.

I dont get the point of that video.. what were they trying to put across?

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle06

I dont get the point of that video.. what were they trying to put across?

They are trying to put across that these people are not safe in their own country cuz of this man named Musharraf. And there are so many people missing, which Musharraf and his people claim they dunno about. HOW pathetic. And they sack CJ cuz he held Mush responsible for these people's absence.

One thing I'd like to make clear is that people who believe that the taped convo was real, are simply naiive. Do you seriously believe that they are so stupid that they'd talk to each other on phone and congratulate on their accomplished mission? Isn't it so funny that the agencies NEVER caught these people talking but suddenly, VERY suddenly, after BB gets assassinated, they catch their convo. MY GOD! I even feel stupid explaining this to people cuz this is so clear and they dun get it...

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

They are trying to put across that these people are not safe in their own country cuz of this man named Musharraf. And there are so many people missing, which Musharraf and his people claim they dunno about. HOW pathetic. And they sack CJ cuz he held Mush responsible for these people's absence.

One thing I'd like to make clear is that people who believe that the taped convo was real, are simply naiive. Do you seriously believe that they are so stupid that they'd talk to each other on phone and congratulate on their accomplished mission? Isn't it so funny that the agencies NEVER caught these people talking but suddenly, VERY suddenly, after BB gets assassinated, they catch their convo. MY GOD! I even feel stupid explaining this to people cuz this is so clear and they dun get it...

right amy i said same samthing even though i feel funny when people talk about alqaida s conversation. that sucks