Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle06

erm in what way did i say anything 'insulting'? are you refering to... 'you disgust me'?

europaki girl, thanks for saying everything else i wanted to say.. i totally agree with you 😊 Insulting the government and rioting will just make matters worse for pakistan, i dont care who rules pakistan, be it musharaff/nawaz shareef/PPP or whoever, i just think that every person deserves the same respect.. as a human being.

Also, im really annoyed that theres hardly been any mention of all the other poor people that died in the bomb that killed benazir.. they were also human beings the same as her and we shouldnt forget them and their families in our prayers, they're going through the same grief or maybe more than benazirs family n friends because they are also poor.

exactly finally sum1 thatz understanding and not doing what evry other pakistani is doing, respect to u mate

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please do not bash any political leader or any members of the forum in this thread or curse them in any way. The PSF Dev. Team is keeping a close watch on this topic and if the discussion goes against IF rules, members will be warned and this topic will be locked. Please be careful 😊

PSF Dev. Team

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khuda inhain jware rehmat main jaga ata parmaye
baba ki pinki baba ke paas
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

U disgust me. Are u a muslim? Wishing such horrible deaths on someone is just unhuman. No1 should be killed by someone else and neither should we curse death on other people like that.

What proof do u have that musharaf killed her? why would he do something like that when he knows its his own life that will be made hell?

Personal attacks are not allowed and this above in bold IS one. I'm not here to have myself insulted by my fellow-members, so please choose your words carefully next time, because I would not want to stoop to that level.

I do not know who had her killed but the government's changing statements very much show who it was.

Let me tell you another thing... even if it wasn't Busharraf who had Benazir Bhutto killed, it was surely Busharraf who had Lal Masjid attacked and hundreds of Muslims killed. And that Busharraf is a curse is nothing only I am saying... don't you know that a bad/zalim hukmaran IS a curse?!!!!

When the Lal Masjid thing happened, it was Busharraf who in an interview said "marey jaengay" referring to those in Lal Masjid at that time. He didn't only say it once but twice. Isn't Busharraf a Muslim who was talking about having other Muslims killed? It was him who had one of the MALE leaders of Lal Masjid stand in a BURQA in front of the whole world while an ignorant "anchor" asked him silly questions.

Our leader Busharraf wants money from rich countries and he knows he can only get the money if he shows them how he's killing his own people who are "terrorists".

Edited by amy22 - 16 years ago
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: euro_pakigal

pffffffffffffff😆 wat u on abt? this just showz u dnt no anything abt politics!!

u believe evry single propaganda they show u on tv. yeh lyk sum1 already said musharraf had warned her not to come it was too dangerous for her:!!

while she was still siting in london and she woz saying stuff lyk im gna allow americans to enter our country and finish terrorists i want democracy in pakistan and i will move our major obstacle the terrorists al qaida had already said dat she woz on their top list they waned to get rid off her. secondly the pakistani intelligence dubbed da call between the guy who carried out da attack n a ullama in which they clearly said that they were behind it and they were congratulating each other this phone convo woz in "afghan pushto".

now there are alot of gumraah ppl in pakistan that get their families left behind paid by da terrorists and blowdemselves up in rallyz. mushharaf has been targeted 2 times already and aftab sherpao has also been targeted. sheikh rasheed chaudry pervez elahi are said to b atacked next!!dont u guys get it these ppl dont ant any islamic country to develop or install democracy and have good relations wid da west. since pakistan is having gud relations wid da USA they are trying their best to destabilise pakistan these ppl are extremists and kill in the name off islam and do the opposite of what islam says!!! the terrorists plan theyre the masterminds then they hand over da task to the onez who pay da guy whoz gna carry out da attack its a system dat goes on and on. terrorism is da biggest threath to our country and dis world.. benazir bhuttoz attack is said to b carried out by the terrorists and her husband was also involved in it i no ure thinkin how can he kill hisown wife well ppl wake up these extremy rich and famous n powerfull ppl can get to da point of killing each other for da power and da money!! asif zardari is a "wadera" in sindh im sure u no wat they are if uv watched sindhi dramaz ever seen how cruel they be and how they mistreat poor ppl and how they dont have any mercy??

he has got so many many innocent ppl killed in da past, his wife woz more famous n more poweful it cud b him to get the attention to himself or cuz he woe jealous. now musharraf is some one who jst takes is salary as a president and wowwww ever wondered abt benazir da tons of accounts in swiss, da villas n properties in dubai, the mansions in england??? the residence in kensington ??? wher dis all dat moneycome from?, hello looting all da mulkhz paisa an doing yaashi is very easy. when she woz pm u shud a seen da corruption in pakistan. now she is dead and i pray for allah to forgive her and give her a place in heaven but see all the trouble she caused in da past. how can u ppl even think musharraf is bad!!

this was destiny death brought her to pakistan. she woz sitting peacefully in london and came to pakistan despite being warned she woz aware she woz in danger especially after da attack dat occured in karachi da day she came but she stil carried on wid her jalsai. us bechari ki maut isi tarha likhi thi she has died now all we can do is pray for her her family and our country may allah grant her a place in jaanat in forgive all her sins. at da moment da situation in pakistan is barbaric. one of u guys previously said jaahil people dat is so true she has died now pray for er why r they givig da "mulkh nuksaan"? the countryz economy has gone back a few years "arbon na nuksaan hua hai" those were da wordz of da pk intelligence pfffff its totally stupid they are doing their own countryz nuksaan its not musharraf or pervez elahi o shekh rasheed or da any other member ofda government its da pakistani awaam dats gna suffer da consequences, taxes will get higher , petrol will cost more, evrything will b more xpensive so for someonez dats died her willz been read out her sonz gna take her party on from there, her husband will take care of da party till her finishes his studies end of story be calm and pray for her why break evrything and burn buildingz down!!why loot inocent ppl!!

i dnt no if u guys have noticed but dis kaum bohat bighargayi hai they have gone very nashukre and allah talla hates nashukre ppl maybe dats y we are being punished and its so amazing evry time da awaam getz out off control who controls dem no one else den da "army" and faujj ko bhi bhura bhala kehti hai yeh awaam yeh ni pata ke un ke siwa hum kuch nahi we wud have been erased off dis world map ages ago they have they are and they always will serve da country inshallah.

my request to all u guys is to plz think wid ure own mind do some proper research and dnt believe all dis propaganda and evrything u see in media.

its all part of politics u have to think wid ure own mind and get true facts by true sources and not those channelz dat are bought by main oppositon leaderz

Whether I have an idea about politics or not, is solely my problem, not of my fellow-members on IF.

I wish those of you who are showing so much tolerance towards Busharraf, had some of it left for other people's opinions too.

Anyways, have fun everyone!

God bless Pakistan and save Pakistan from curses!

Edited by amy22 - 16 years ago
euro_pakigal thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Whether I have an idea about politics or not, is solely my problem, not of my fellow-members on IF.

I wish those of you who are showing so much tolerance towards Busharraf, had some of it left for other people's opinions too.

Anyways, have fun everyone!

God bless Pakistan and save Pakistan from curses!

them laal masjid people deserved that!!

is dis insaniyat? training kidz and women, to do jihaad, not letting the children out and their parents dying in worry!!! creating chaos evrywher?

killing innocent people?

those laal masjid terrorists where not innocent they deserved what they got!!

and the guy dat dressed as a woman shud have some shame!!!!!

what bad image of islam is he giving? no wonder ppl in da west give dirty or weird look to women wearing the nikaab. he used it for da wrong purpose, a guy goes around tricking da police that hez a woman so they dont say anything to him pffff ure sayin dats gud?

and if musharraf got her killed miss he wudnt be calling da worlds top police "scotland yard police" to investigate the bhutto death, if he woz behind dis he wud never have dun dat and dis gives us proof its not him

twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Personal attacks are not allowed and this above in bold IS one. I'm not here to have myself insulted by my fellow-members, so please choose your words carefully next time, because I would not want to stoop to that level.

I do not know who had her killed but the government's changing statements very much show who it was.

Let me tell you another thing... even if it wasn't Busharraf who had Benazir Bhutto killed, it was surely Busharraf who had Lal Masjid attacked and hundreds of Muslims killed. And that Busharraf is a curse is nothing only I am saying... don't you know that a bad/zalim hukmaran IS a curse?!!!!

When the Lal Masjid thing happened, it was Busharraf who in an interview said "marey jaengay" referring to those in Lal Masjid at that time. He didn't only say it once but twice. Isn't Busharraf a Muslim who was talking about having other Muslims killed? It was him who had one of the MALE leaders of Lal Masjid stand in a BURQA in front of the whole world while an ignorant "anchor" asked him silly questions.

Our leader Busharraf wants money from rich countries and he knows he can only get the money if he shows them how he's killing his own people who are "terrorists".

Oh, sorry if I offended you in any way but i was just expressing my own opinion as to what i thought of your comment.

The Lal masjid people deserved every bit of what they got, i personally think musharaff let them off far too lightly. Is that what you teach in a mosque? To kill in the name of islam?? To teach poeple how to commit suicide and take innocent people's lives who have every right to live with them? Is it acceptable to keep such weapons e.g. bombs, guns etc in what they claim is the house of god? They claimed the weapons were for their own protection... but the amount of weapons they had in there could be used to destroy a whole country. Them "maulana's" as they claimed to be were teaching little children things that shouldn't even be taught to adults. So wern't these MAULANA'S muslims who were talking about AND planning getting other muslims killed?

If musharaff had wanted to kill everyone in the lal masjid he would have killed them on day one instead of waiting like 10 days and giving them opportunities to come out and getting so many of his own troops killed in the proccess of giving them opportunities.

Yes it was musharaff who got the man on tv in a burka.. but wasn't it the 'maulana' who himself chose to put the burka on and try to escape and let the other innocent children die in the mosque? I think that is a an insult to women in hijabs. I dont blame the western society for being so against these women with burkas.. i myself feel intimidated when someone with a burka gets onto the train, you never know.. it might just be a man with bombs around his waist ready to blow himself up.. in the name of ISLAM. This maulana gave a very good example to the west that it may be men under the burkas.

Just to add, im no fan of musharaff.. my family infact support PPP.. but the truth is the truth whether you accept it or not.

amy22 thumbnail

Oh, sorry if I offended you in any way but i was just expressing my own opinion as to what i thought of your comment.

The Lal masjid people deserved every bit of what they got, i personally think musharaff let them off far too lightly. Is that what you teach in a mosque? To kill in the name of islam?? To teach poeple how to commit suicide and take innocent people's lives who have every right to live with them? Is it acceptable to keep such weapons e.g. bombs, guns etc in what they claim is the house of god? They claimed the weapons were for their own protection... but the amount of weapons they had in there could be used to destroy a whole country. Them "maulana's" as they claimed to be were teaching little children things that shouldn't even be taught to adults. So wern't these MAULANA'S muslims who were talking about AND planning getting other muslims killed?

If musharaff had wanted to kill everyone in the lal masjid he would have killed them on day one instead of waiting like 10 days and giving them opportunities to come out and getting so many of his own troops killed in the proccess of giving them opportunities.

Yes it was musharaff who got the man on tv in a burka.. but wasn't it the 'maulana' who himself chose to put the burka on and try to escape and let the other innocent children die in the mosque? I think that is a an insult to women in hijabs. I dont blame the western society for being so against these women with burkas.. i myself feel intimidated when someone with a burka gets onto the train, you never know.. it might just be a man with bombs around his waist ready to blow himself up.. in the name of ISLAM. This maulana gave a very good example to the west that it may be men under the burkas.

Just to add, im no fan of musharaff.. my family infact support PPP.. but the truth is the truth whether you accept it or not.

Wini also expressed her views about my post and this is how one can criticize others constructively... maybe you check her post regarding my post too...

Well, it's better I dun get into details about Busharraf and Lal Masjid... people only know what they are shown. Maybe you guys need to check articles written by Urdu columnists on Urdu newspapers too. Cuz this part of the real reality is hidden from many.

Anyways, you guys go ahead with your views... you're entitled to your way of looking at things even if it's only one side of the happeneings. So, no worries.

euro_pakigal thumbnail

thats exactly what i wanted to say i said it very shortly and thanks for developping and saying the truth, those were some solid arguments but i dont know why im sick of explaining people and i couldnt be bothered developping it. so thanks again.

amy22 thumbnail
Musharraf's reality... a MUST WATCH for every Pakistani:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuOqQM3KrQg

This is happening in our beloved country to OUR countrymen.