Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I totally don't believe this new nonsense that she was killed by the sunroof lever..the minute this all happened, everyone confirmed it was a bullet wound that killed her. How stupid does the government think we are, that we'll just believe whatever they say? I just saw video footage clearly showing a gunman at close range firing...so where was he firing if not at her, into the sky? What bakwaas! 🤢

Now there's news out that Al-Qaeda has denied any involvement in the attack..if that's the truth, it seems the administration's perfect cover, 'extremists that they are combatting' has been blown! 😉 Here's hoping that whatever sicko did this is put to justice quickly, and that the guilty party doesn't succeed in their cover-up schemes! The world is not blind - we can see through all of this wool of nonsense they are trying to pull over our eyes! 😡
Edited by Noor_64 - 16 years ago
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
May her soul rest in eternal peace. We are all shocked and stunned here.
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mostly loog siasat ko siasat ki nazar se hi dekhtay hain lekin choudri brodran jaisay chooti zehniat aur gatia loog sirf kursi ko hi apni dunia o akhrat samjaney lagtay hain.lekin woh waqat door nahin jab in loogoon ka asli chehra samnay aa jaye ga
euro_pakigal thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

I was totally against her return to Pakistan... but no matter what a person's political career is like, no-one deserves to die such a death except Musharraf. I know it sounds really cruel, but I hope Musharraf dies a far cruel way than Benazir. She didn't deserve it... she had three children who do not have a mother anymore. This is simply sad.

I always wrote negative stuff about her political career... but on a personal level, I really liked her. I liked her interviews, the way she talked was really amusing and she kind of always spoke the turth about her political opponents... it is obvious that Musharraf had her killed so she can't take over the position of PM. Musharraf is a curse for Pakistan. I hope he gets killed a real cruel way... he killed many innocent people in Pakistan in the name of terrorism... in fact, he is the only terrorist of P'akistan. Laal Masjid, Sawaat, Chief Justice... Emergency Marshallaw and now assassination of Benazir Bhutto. All these curses came upon Pakistan in Musharraf's time.

GEENE DO MUSHARRAF!

Innalillahi Wainna Ilaihi Rajeoon... Benazir didn't deserve this... may Allah give patience to her family. There can't be a bigger loss than that of a mother to her children. Her eldest daughter is prolly only 19-20... this is so sad that Benazir won't be able to see her kids get settled, married. Too sad... she won't see their khushian... won't ever now share the khushian with her husband.

pffffffffffffff😆 wat u on abt? this just showz u dnt no anything abt politics!!

u believe evry single propaganda they show u on tv. yeh lyk sum1 already said musharraf had warned her not to come it was too dangerous for her:!!

while she was still siting in london and she woz saying stuff lyk im gna allow americans to enter our country and finish terrorists i want democracy in pakistan and i will move our major obstacle the terrorists al qaida had already said dat she woz on their top list they waned to get rid off her. secondly the pakistani intelligence dubbed da call between the guy who carried out da attack n a ullama in which they clearly said that they were behind it and they were congratulating each other this phone convo woz in "afghan pushto".

now there are alot of gumraah ppl in pakistan that get their families left behind paid by da terrorists and blowdemselves up in rallyz. mushharaf has been targeted 2 times already and aftab sherpao has also been targeted. sheikh rasheed chaudry pervez elahi are said to b atacked next!!dont u guys get it these ppl dont ant any islamic country to develop or install democracy and have good relations wid da west. since pakistan is having gud relations wid da USA they are trying their best to destabilise pakistan these ppl are extremists and kill in the name off islam and do the opposite of what islam says!!! the terrorists plan theyre the masterminds then they hand over da task to the onez who pay da guy whoz gna carry out da attack its a system dat goes on and on. terrorism is da biggest threath to our country and dis world.. benazir bhuttoz attack is said to b carried out by the terrorists and her husband was also involved in it i no ure thinkin how can he kill hisown wife well ppl wake up these extremy rich and famous n powerfull ppl can get to da point of killing each other for da power and da money!! asif zardari is a "wadera" in sindh im sure u no wat they are if uv watched sindhi dramaz ever seen how cruel they be and how they mistreat poor ppl and how they dont have any mercy??

he has got so many many innocent ppl killed in da past, his wife woz more famous n more poweful it cud b him to get the attention to himself or cuz he woe jealous. now musharraf is some one who jst takes is salary as a president and wowwww ever wondered abt benazir da tons of accounts in swiss, da villas n properties in dubai, the mansions in england??? the residence in kensington ??? wher dis all dat moneycome from?, hello looting all da mulkhz paisa an doing yaashi is very easy. when she woz pm u shud a seen da corruption in pakistan. now she is dead and i pray for allah to forgive her and give her a place in heaven but see all the trouble she caused in da past. how can u ppl even think musharraf is bad!!

this was destiny death brought her to pakistan. she woz sitting peacefully in london and came to pakistan despite being warned she woz aware she woz in danger especially after da attack dat occured in karachi da day she came but she stil carried on wid her jalsai. us bechari ki maut isi tarha likhi thi she has died now all we can do is pray for her her family and our country may allah grant her a place in jaanat in forgive all her sins. at da moment da situation in pakistan is barbaric. one of u guys previously said jaahil people dat is so true she has died now pray for er why r they givig da "mulkh nuksaan"? the countryz economy has gone back a few years "arbon na nuksaan hua hai" those were da wordz of da pk intelligence pfffff its totally stupid they are doing their own countryz nuksaan its not musharraf or pervez elahi o shekh rasheed or da any other member ofda government its da pakistani awaam dats gna suffer da consequences, taxes will get higher , petrol will cost more, evrything will b more xpensive so for someonez dats died her willz been read out her sonz gna take her party on from there, her husband will take care of da party till her finishes his studies end of story be calm and pray for her why break evrything and burn buildingz down!!why loot inocent ppl!!

i dnt no if u guys have noticed but dis kaum bohat bighargayi hai they have gone very nashukre and allah talla hates nashukre ppl maybe dats y we are being punished and its so amazing evry time da awaam getz out off control who controls dem no one else den da "army" and faujj ko bhi bhura bhala kehti hai yeh awaam yeh ni pata ke un ke siwa hum kuch nahi we wud have been erased off dis world map ages ago they have they are and they always will serve da country inshallah.

my request to all u guys is to plz think wid ure own mind do some proper research and dnt believe all dis propaganda and evrything u see in media.

its all part of politics u have to think wid ure own mind and get true facts by true sources and not those channelz dat are bought by main oppositon leaderz

Edited by euro_pakigal - 16 years ago
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was totally against her return to Pakistan... but no matter what a person's political career is like, no-one deserves to die such a death except Musharraf. I know it sounds really cruel, but I hope Musharraf dies a far cruel way than Benazir. She didn't deserve it... she had three children who do not have a mother anymore. This is simply sad.

I always wrote negative stuff about her political career... but on a personal level, I really liked her. I liked her interviews, the way she talked was really amusing and she kind of always spoke the turth about her political opponents... it is obvious that Musharraf had her killed so she can't take over the position of PM. Musharraf is a curse for Pakistan. I hope he gets killed a real cruel way... he killed many innocent people in Pakistan in the name of terrorism... in fact, he is the only terrorist of P'akistan. Laal Masjid, Sawaat, Chief Justice... Emergency Marshallaw and now assassination of Benazir Bhutto. All these curses came upon Pakistan in Musharraf's time.

GEENE DO MUSHARRAF!

Innalillahi Wainna Ilaihi Rajeoon... Benazir didn't deserve this... may Allah give patience to her family. There can't be a bigger loss than that of a mother to her children. Her eldest daughter is prolly only 19-20... this is so sad that Benazir won't be able to see her kids get settled, married. Too sad... she won't see their khushian... won't ever now share the khushian with her husband.

U disgust me. Are u a muslim? Wishing such horrible deaths on someone is just unhuman. No1 should be killed by someone else and neither should we curse death on other people like that.

What proof do u have that musharaf killed her? why would he do something like that when he knows its his own life that will be made hell?

-Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
twinkle06, i agree it was wrong of amy22 to say such a thing about a fellow muslim, but no offense, you had no right to insult her specially in this website thats against the rules, you have to respect your fellow IF members we (pakistanis)are all really confused and we are really worried about the problems in pakistan, so cut us all some slack
we all have different point of veiws
Edited by Abbu01 - 16 years ago
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

GEENE DO MUSHARRAF!

amy........we all know u r so upset bcoz of this shocking incident .....and so do all of us but the way u r reacting is ....

first of all as a muslim we shudnt wish for anyone to die in a "cruel" way...........and secondly we shudnt blame anyone for anything [until its proved]

i more sounds like a musharaf supporter but i m not ...but i m saying all this bcoz i m also a human being.........u r thinking about benazir's children but wat about Musharaf's family .........president honay say pehlay he is a muslim like us, a human like us, a father, husband, son, brother and the list can go on n on n on ......so b4 saying anything like that about anyone we shud think about all that..........i m not a gud explainer but still hoping that ull get wat i m trying to say😛

euro_pakigal thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle06

U disgust me. Are u a muslim? Wishing such horrible deaths on someone is just unhuman. No1 should be killed by someone else and neither should we curse death on other people like that.

What proof do u have that musharaf killed her? why would he do something like that when he knows its his own life that will be made hell?

i agree wid her aswell

euro_pakigal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abbu01

twinkle06, i agree it was wrong of amy22 to say such a thing about a fellow muslim, but no offense, you had no right to insult her specially in this website thats against the rules, you have to respect your fellow IF members we (pakistanis)are all really confused and we are really worried about the problems in pakistan, so cut us all some slack
we all have different point of veiws

where exactly did she insult her? all she said that what she said was "unhuman" well insaniyat ke natai u shudnt wish death to anyone dats y she said dat. oh and u said we all have different points of views dats true, jst lyk those jaahilz dat hav diff point of view n r destroying our country shud we leave them do wht they're doing just because they have a different point of view? u shudnt even wish ure enemy death and what makes her say mushrraf did dis?( channelz dat r bought by main opposition parties and show all anti musharraf and anti government stuff😆) Im sure if someone that respects and supports da pakistani government and the president, if they read all dis they wud b hurt, and wud feel insulted, wheres the respect towards all IF memberz now?

twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

erm in what way did i say anything 'insulting'? are you refering to... 'you disgust me'?

europaki girl, thanks for saying everything else i wanted to say.. i totally agree with you 😊 Insulting the government and rioting will just make matters worse for pakistan, i dont care who rules pakistan, be it musharaff/nawaz shareef/PPP or whoever, i just think that every person deserves the same respect.. as a human being.

Also, im really annoyed that theres hardly been any mention of all the other poor people that died in the bomb that killed benazir.. they were also human beings the same as her and we shouldnt forget them and their families in our prayers, they're going through the same grief or maybe more than benazirs family n friends because they are also poor.

Edited by twinkle06 - 16 years ago