Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Her death news is outragoues.. 2007 year has been the worst year for pak... layaqat bagh took lives of two leaders .. May her soul rest in peace... Lets pray that god brings peace in pakistan..
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

Her death news is outragoues.. 2007 year has been the worst year for pak... layaqat bagh took lives of two leaders .. May her soul rest in peace... Lets pray that god brings peace in pakistan..

i truly agree...we should all pray for Pakistan!!😭

Xenubia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

I was totally against her return to Pakistan... but no matter what a person's political career is like, no-one deserves to die such a death except Musharraf. I know it sounds really cruel, but I hope Musharraf dies a far cruel way than Benazir. She didn't deserve it... she had three children who do not have a mother anymore. This is simply sad.

I always wrote negative stuff about her political career... but on a personal level, I really liked her. I liked her interviews, the way she talked was really amusing and she kind of always spoke the turth about her political opponents... it is obvious that Musharraf had her killed so she can't take over the position of PM. Musharraf is a curse for Pakistan. I hope he gets killed a real cruel way... he killed many innocent people in Pakistan in the name of terrorism... in fact, he is the only terrorist of P'akistan. Laal Masjid, Sawaat, Chief Justice... Emergency Marshallaw and now assassination of Benazir Bhutto. All these curses came upon Pakistan in Musharraf's time.

GEENE DO MUSHARRAF!

Innalillahi Wainna Ilaihi Rajeoon... Benazir didn't deserve this... may Allah give patience to her family. There can't be a bigger loss than that of a mother to her children. Her eldest daughter is prolly only 19-20... this is so sad that Benazir won't be able to see her kids get settled, married. Too sad... she won't see their khushian... won't ever now share the khushian with her husband.

And my friend.. what about the 136 people killed and 450 injured in her "attempted suicide attempt"... i believe that was also Musharraf's fault? and then he is stupid enough to do it AGAIN just a week before the elections??? when he knows if something happens to her all blame will fall on him?? do u think Musharraf is soo politically stupid??? I am no Benazir fan.. nor do i support Musharraf... but yeah i know he cannot be that stupid.... and as for Benazir... she was a Big Drama Queen...!!! If she cared even a little bit about her family.. she would have concentrated on her family and kids .. One would think she would learn lessons from the previous attempts on her.. but Nahhh... she HAD to stand and "wave" lol... American President Kennedy was assassinated the same way and from that time onwards NO politician in america sat in cars like that for rallies or anything... but... Nah... our Benazir is too much of an attention seeker ..
I feel sorry for her kids... and no human being be it Benazir or Musharraf deserves to die this way... but my dear fellows.. the taste of power , spotlight , importance to hard to let go off.. Benazir couldnt stand being away from that much longer hence she returned despite warnings....

Alll this breaks my heart.. i wonder when we pakistanis will get sense? when will we understand that by burning cars, buses , killing our own people , burning our own roads and business and destroying our OWN country will do NO harm to ANYONE but US PAKISTANIS..!!! nobody will suffer but US PAKISTANIS....instead of mourning gracefully and giving Benazir the Peaceful and elegant farewell she deserves we Pakistanis opt to disgrace ourself and her death by doing this stupid protests and creating riots...

Whatever happened is indeed very sad and now the coming months for Pakistan hold tough times and dark times... Please say a sincere prayer for all those who passed away and a speedy healthy recovery to all those who got injured .. and a prayer for our country pakistan.. May Allah SWT protect our country , its men and women, kids... we all have lost too much already... no more killing of each other.. everyday a mother will loose her son , a child their father/mother , a a wife their husband in the hands of these ingoing riots... Allah pakistan ko and usmay Rehnay walaon ko Apnay Hifz O Amaan main Rakhay AMEEN!!!
Zreen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is the most saddest news of 2007. I'm with
Ms.Benazir Bhutto, family and the people of Pakistan.
May Allah take care of Benazir, family and ppl of
Pakistan.
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
do u kno wht this is sad
i don't think she desereved this kind of death a tragic thing in pakistan
personnaly i was neva her supporter but this is jus tragic
furthermore people who hav started blaming musharra by sauggesting he was planning to kill her let me ask you lot yh that didn't benazir kno herself tht she will be assasinated if she goes bac to pakistan
i was always against the decision of her goin bac but any ho she went....
first of all when she arriuved she got aimed at by bomers butn didn't she learn that she would be under more risk next time. she didn't want to be kept safe as she kept herself open or harm.
people blaming mushharaf of not proividing her security should tink about it themselves tht if she knew tht there wasn't enough security or her why did she go out.....???

and those 450 people killed who went to the rallies didn't they hav the brains to think that in open rallies anything can happen soo why did they go??? i kno it was a welcome sign a way of showin respect but why go to the rallies when theres a coverage comin on tv.???

and wht the hell is goin on wid the peopel...??? i kno they loved her magar garib logon ka kya kasooor gin ki cars jalarahey hain benazir key death kay gham main???? they are not thinkin about the jobs there losssin and the economy there crashin

instead o all this rallies etc against the current goverment and the destruction of the environment (global warming) they should spend time in rememberence of benazir bhutto (well its my opinion anyho...???
this is saddddddd.... tragic

people should not be causing more chaos in pakistan let alone the worlds media is covering upon them...???
a bad representation of pakistan....

i could carry on writin a hole eaassat but tht would jus bore you out lolo!

so wht do you guys think agrreee or disagrreee???
jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish all people in Pk would turn from their ways and pray for peace in pakistan i mean truly...
not hypocritical prayers true prayers!
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May her soul rest in heaven
believe me that was a really sad moment for me 😭
i never like her so much but 2day i m feeling there is no1 i like except her.her husband deprive from a wife , her children from a mother, her party from a loving leader, also pakistan from a great ,popular leader and islamic world from a first woman prime minister in islamic world. 😭 😭

Yeh wehshiana amal karnay wala shaid bhool gaya hai Khuda sab kuch dekh raha hai.
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeh bazi khoon ki bazi hai
yeh bazi tum hi haro gay
har ghar se bhutto niklay ga
tum jitnay bhutto maro gay
Shaheed ki baiti aaj shaheed ho gayi 😭

Baba ki pinki baba ke paas chali gayi

Edited by pknaz - 16 years ago
hotblazindon thumbnail
Rest in Peace.... prayers of millions are with her.. she is shaheed for sure!!!!

I am sad because of her death and ANGRY because of the CONDITions in Pak... and because of UNEDUCATED , JAHIL idiots who are ruining image off Pakistan in eyes of whole wide world... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE??? What do post offices/ cars/ trains/ schools/ book stroes/ libraries have to do with her DEATH??? Why are STUPID IDIOT PEOPLE are taking their anger out on THINGs that are completely IRRELEVANT!!!! Pakistan and MUSLIMS are already portrayed as nothing but savages and barbarians... than why aren't we turning away from this barbarism... why are we actually proving to the world that whatever they think about us is right... it just makes me really mad.... GOd for GOd's sake... I wish I can yell out to my Pakistani brothers and sisters to just stop acting up like this and grow up!!!
ravinak thumbnail
Bhutto aide says bathed body, saw bullet wound
AFP
Saturday, December 29, 2007 13:07 IST

ISLAMABAD: A close aide to Benazir Bhutto told on Saturday she saw a bullet wound in the Pakistani opposition leader's head when she bathed her body after her assassination.

Bhutto's spokeswoman Sherry Rehman, who said she was in the former premier's motorcade at the time of the gun and suicide attack, rejected government claims that the death was caused when Bhutto's head hit her sunroof.

"I was actually part of the party which bathed her body before the funeral," said Rehman, who added that her car was used to transport Bhutto to hospital.

"There was a bullet wound I saw that went in from the back of her head and came out the other side.

"We could not even wash her properly because the wound was still seeping. She lost a huge amount of blood."

Rehman accused the government of mounting a cover-up over Bhutto's death. "The hospital was made to change its statement. They never gave a proper report," she said.

"I believe the interior ministry is saying that she died from some concussion that may have taken place against the sunroof.

"This is ridiculous, dangerous nonsense because it is a cover-up of what actually happened."