Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prince007007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
It's so sad I am watching it on TV they showing all . Its very distrbing . They showing cut head and limbs all over. ppl crying like hell. It look like hell there.
***srk*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prince007007

It's so sad I am watching it on TV they showing all . Its very distrbing . They showing cut head and limbs all over. ppl crying like hell. It look like hell there.

so true! thats really disturbing! i switched the tv off! its really sad and disturbing!

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
its very sad.........my heart goes out to the ppl of paksitan n her kids........why kill.........why??????????????when u cant give life to anyone... why kill??????????? 😡
***srk*** thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

its very sad.........my heart goes out to the ppl of paksitan n her kids........why kill.........why??????????????when u cant give life to anyone... why kill??????????? 😡

i know! they just dont know what humanity means! seriously these ppl shuld be in mental asyleum!!! they r sick!! ughhh! i loathe them!😡

Fazila~ thumbnail
whatdo they know about humanity.....u think they are humans???? i wont even call them animals...........cause it would be an insult to the animals too...
***srk*** thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

whatdo they know about humanity.....u think they are humans???? i wont even call them animals...........cause it would be an insult to the animals too...

i agree with u! its a shame! they r a shame! they shuld rot in hell! ughh im so angry right now! its soooooo disturbing seeing all these videos! i swear i would kill them! ughhh

Fazila~ thumbnail
pray... dont be angry ..........may Allah have His mercies on us.........
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i personally tink it is soemthing new for pakistan she to me the way i look at her has never been a good leader. She wanted to leave pakistn strande donce again. She wanted to hand usama bin laden to america soo silly. That women was silly.!!1
i was sad a tear did fall out of my eye. But it wa sin her fate to die. Pakistan has bene given a new life. May this life be happier as a bad leader has left it for good!!
***srk*** thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

i personally tink it is soemthing new for pakistan she to me the way i look at her has never been a good leader. She wanted to leave pakistn strande donce again. She wanted to hand usama bin laden to america soo silly. That women was silly.!!1
i was sad a tear did fall out of my eye. But it wa sin her fate to die. Pakistan has bene given a new life. May this life be happier as a bad leader has left it for good!!

excuse me? someone got assassinated and ur saying its a good thing? im sorry but i disagree!

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

I completely disagree with u....No human being on this earth deserves such a death ....and u are happy that she got assassinated....that really disguisting🤢