Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prince007007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ***srk***

no no plz! i didnt mean in that way!😊 i agree with what u say! and i just mean that they use islam as a pretext! they really r devil sick political puppets and much more!😡

No offences but , What I think that ppl who did this think like animals bcz they eat animals.

***srk*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prince007007

No offences but , What I think that ppl who did this think like animals bcz they eat animals.

arrey yeh kya keh rahe ho?😛 the majority of the worl eats meat except me, im a veggie! lolz

i guess ur too! 😛

jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
whoever assasinated her is stupid and should be killed as well!!!!!!!!!!
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i persoanlly think it was good. it is a new life for paksiatn. a bad leader has left it for good. she wa snever good she wanted to leave paksian starnded once again!!. goodness me it wa sin her fate i dont see why people are fussing she should ahve bene good and loyal in the first place so then we would have cried. but NO she wnated the money to her slef soo selfish mubarak to paksitan a new life!!
***srk*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

i persoanlly think it was good. it is a new life for paksiatn. a bad leader has left it for good. she wa snever good she wanted to leave paksian starnded once again!!. goodness me it wa sin her fate i dont see why people are fussing she should ahve bene good and loyal in the first place so then we would have cried. but NO she wnated the money to her slef soo selfish mubarak to paksitan a new life!!

what about the actual president then? i dont see why its a new life for pakistan if benazir died! i mean the urgency is still imposed? where's the goos thing?😕

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
whatever happened.........it was bad, they shouldnt have killed her....my heart goes to her kids.......poor them.......andppl who eat meat dont become animals.....plzzzzzz......animals eat plants.... so ppl who eat meat are not animals......i wont call these ppl animals also, as it will be an insult to the animals.
prince007007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

How sick you are she was a live peson before she was a politition . And she just wanted peace nothing else. Wait and watch same will happen with the person who you supporting . bcz. he is feeding the snake in face of terrorist . they will bite him back also.

prince007007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

whatever happened.........it was bad, they shouldnt have killed her....my heart goes to her kids.......poor them.......andppl who eat meat dont become animals.....plzzzzzz......animals eat plants.... so ppl who eat meat are not animals......i wont call these ppl animals also, as it will be an insult to the animals.

True , I agrred . They are not animals they are oure devils

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How sick you are she was a live peson before she was a politition . And she just wanted peace nothing else. Wait and watch same will happen with the person who you supporting . bcz. he is feeding the snake in face of terrorist . they will bite him back also.

hehe i knew this would happen. i have nothing agianst anyone im not supporting anyone i dont even live n paksitan i am a pakistani bt im nto supporting no oen becus i dont live there. i saw and ehard what she did. I dotn seewhy u r getting angyr at me because Allah had written in her fate this is how she was going to die. Don;t yell at me. Eevryone els ein her car survived but not her isn;t that proff of her fate that that wa show she was going to die. i personalyl think for pakistan it is a new life this is my opnion and i wish not to offened anyone by it!!

maarsutiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How can u say that? She is dead have some mercy. I never liked her either. But no one deserves such a death over a political status. She has kids.. they lost their mother. and ur going on bashing her .. thats very heartless.

Rest in Peace BB

Word Count: 0