Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manik_mia thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: *Eva*

She's already on ASVOI! 😊

We are talking "could have been" or "should have been" etc.

Manik_mia thumbnail

Originally posted by: xacidous.arshx

I think sunidhi chauhan should've

Sunidhi could have been my second choice.

-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there should have been a third, female judge. not that the two we have aren't perfect, but still, the judges panel seems incomplete with only males and only two of them. i think all suggestions in this thread were good.. sunidhi, alka, usha uthup, richa sharma...any one of them would have worked. kavita krishnamurthy could have been another choice.
Manik_mia thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehzaadi91

there should have been a third, female judge. not that the two we have aren't perfect, but still, the judges panel seems incomplete with only males and only two of them. i think all suggestions in this thread were good.. sunidhi, alka, usha uthup, richa sharma...any one of them would have worked. kavita krishnamurthy could have been another choice.

Agree with you 100% that there should have been 3 judges and 3rd should have been a female.

classy_guy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehzaadi91

Agree with you there buddy..