Users

Frequent Posters

shining star thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I bet Sinha will just kill her off.
nandinee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thisis not very good news! i don't want her to leave.. she has been acting really well... i wonder what the next interesting twist is going to be .... i hope not a death or somethin like that...
cool_cat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't think anyone will be able to take astha role and if they do i think ppl will also hate her because astha character is a negative person, but i'm happy for yuvika because she will get a break in film, i can't wait to see how ppl will accept her or not,specialy i would like to see her and bhoumik together, as they got the best jodi award!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK
WILL MISS YOU IN ASTITVA
jasmin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I didn't know she won the role in a teenybopper contest, cool! But there are so many charismatic, attractive kids with photogenic appearances and nice figures...I guess luck really does determine success, but I just don't see that "star quality" in her to make it in films....just my opinion though!!!

Satish Kaushik heroines: priyanka chopra, amisha patel, ayesha takia... 😳
vrin thumbnail
I think one should finish whatever it is they are doing or whats the point of starting it in the 1st place. Like abbas khan, yuvika is calling for quits too early.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kamathrekha,
I agree with you.aasta's dialogue delivery needs to improve and when she speaks English,it is clear,she doesn't have a good command of English.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It is sad that she is leaving she is a good actress. I wish her all the best!