Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinklalli thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: 416905

it's true that Ness Wadia is Dina Wadia's grandson but you shouldn't call him Quaid e Azam's hreat-grandson because Mr.Jinnah had disowned his daughter Dina.

whether or not he disowned her hes still his greatgrand son.
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tajasmi

😲 😆 .. yaar i can't understand something.. Anam yeh kiya hai.. i have read it but can't understand..!
PLZ.. tell me what that's mean..!! 😕

yaar i'll pm u.........

416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinklalli

whether or not he disowned her hes still his greatgrand son.

FYI in our religion there is place (gunjaish) of disowning a kid if the parents wish to. And once a kid is disowned all ties emotionally and financially or any other way are severed. When the founder of our country decided that he wanted to severe ties with his daugther to the extent of disowning her, you and me have no right trying to connect broken strings.

sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uss ganay bajany wali kaek ba izat insan quaid -e-azam say kiya taluk jaab quaid -e-azam nay apni beti say rishtatoordiya tu prety inn ki bahu kaisy hoo gaye 😕
Barbie_ thumbnail
maine ap loogon se ye topic share kiya hai.....maine ye topic nai write kiya.....
Pinklalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: 416905

FYI in our religion there is place (gunjaish) of disowning a kid if the parents wish to. And once a kid is disowned all ties emotionally and financially or any other way are severed. When the founder of our country decided that he wanted to severe ties with his daugther to the extent of disowning her, you and me have no right trying to connect broken strings.

errr im not trying to fix any broken ties, its not my family. I know what Islam says theres no need to lecture me thank u
416905 thumbnail
nobody's lecturing. im no one to preach. those were just my two cents when you said no matter what ness is the great grandchild.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You guys are really funny... 😆 😆 You ppl dont mind watching gaane bajaane wali and kissing on screen but you mind such person in real life.. When Jinnah marries a parsee its ok but when her daughter marries a parsi its not ok.. When Jinnah's unfortunate wife dies in a hotel with nobody to look after its ok, when her daughter stays happily ever after its not ok..Please introspect.. there are many things better and wonderful in this world than any religion..
If you guys can just rename the topic to something else, since its a copy paste of what was originally there in bollywood forum, then nasty people like me will never arrive here..
416905 thumbnail
rati jinnah converted to Islam before Jinnah married her:) .. get your facts straight:)
Barbie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahskaz

end of the story jinnah is self-respected man and lots of people respect him, not only pakistani but other countries too --- But no one wants to know who his daughter, grandson or greatgrandson are --- JINNAH HAS MADE A HISTORY OF HIMSELF WITH RESPECT BUT HIS SO-CALLED FAMILY WILL NOT HAVE HISTORY OR EVEN RESPECT - MY DOG HAS A GOOD RESPECT INSTEAD OF THEM 👏

👏

thanx end of this story.......

will someone pls close my topic??