priety zinta to be bahu of quad-e-azam

Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

salaam

look what i found:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/815324

I didn't knew anything about quad-e-azam but after i saw this i've learned a lot about quad-e-azams family.

so what do you think about this topic? do you think this is true?

plz comment

LOVE

Anam

Edited by eijaz_the_best - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isha147 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah it's true and very interesting topic
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it's true that Ness Wadia is Dina Wadia's grandson but you shouldn't call him Quaid e Azam's hreat-grandson because Mr.Jinnah had disowned his daughter Dina.
Edited by 416905 - 16 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Preity Zinta and I really dun care who Ness marries or who Preity marries. But if I think about Quiad-e-Azam I feel it's a shame that his next generations are gonna marry gane bajane wali women. I really dun mean to discriminate Preity cuz I really like her... she's very adorable but the nature of her work stays the same. Quiad-e-Azam who founded a country... this a literary person... he was known cuz of his knowledge, his personality, his hardwork and dedication towards his aims... and this person's great grandson marries an actress who goes on kissing guys on screen. What a shame!
maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just agree with u amy22.
pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: 416905

it's true that Ness Wadia is Dina Wadia's grandson but you shouldn't call him Quaid e Azam's hreat-grandson because Mr.Jinnah had disowned his daughter Dina.

yes i really agree with u becoz Quaid e Azam is our founder and every 1 call his name with respect and prosperity. in their life he broke all relation ships with his daughter . now his generation is continue but we should not relate preety zinta with Quaid e Azam.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz eijaz_the_best u dont mind coz u give us information but i didnt feel good😊 to heard preety relate to our fonder

Edited by pknaz - 16 years ago
tajasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😲 😆 .. yaar i can't understand something.. Anam yeh kiya hai.. i have read it but can't understand..!
PLZ.. tell me what that's mean..!! 😕
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tajasmi

😲 😆 .. yaar i can't understand something.. Anam yeh kiya hai.. i have read it but can't understand..!
PLZ.. tell me what that's mean..!! 😕

Lol! Basically Preity Zinta (Indian, Hindu film actress) is dating Ness Wadia (Dina Wadia's son, who is the disowned daughter of Quaid-e-Azam) and there are rumours that they are going to get married! 😳 But Ness and Dina live in India and are Indian citizens and everything, so other than the Quaid-e-Azam connection, they have nothing to do with Pakistan. 😉
somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew there was a reason that why I don't like Preity Zinta, and thanks for letting me know, I'm so disgust that they are connecting preity with our Jinnah... 😡
pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: somia

I knew there was a reason that why I don't like Preity Zinta, and thanks for letting me know, I'm so disgust that they are connecting preity with our Jinnah... 😡

yes i agree our Quaid is every thing for us and those preety wreety who dont have any respect cant relate to our founder.