ARY, HUM.. to bring u the most exciting..

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Friends!🤗

As u all noe Friday is Eid. We all are anxiously waiting for it, aren't we? Especially Bar.b.q is going to be so much fun with friends nd relatives!!! 😃

Moreover, there is one thing that is way too exciting that, that thing is not letting me step outta ma house!😔 and the thing I am talking 'bout are the .. most exciting Eid shows. 😉

I saw that ARY and HUM gonna rock this EID! with some really special shows! Lemme tell u the timings of ARY ( nice ) shows. Since there will be so many shows.. so I am gonna tell the timings of the best ones to watch ;), so that time b waste na ho :p.. aap ka bhi, aur humara bhi ;)

Chand raat (tomorrow - 20th December, 07) - ARY: 8.00 pm: I don't know much about this serial but at a glance, I saw that Imran Abbas is also in this serial 😳. So this way.. it becums a Must Watch ;). [Imran gonna rock both ARY and HUM this eid for sure!]

1st day of Eid (21st December, 07)- ARY: 8.00 pm: A dance show. Just like Nach Baliye! (But this can be skipped)

1st day of Eid - ARY: 10:00 pm: Dunno what kinda show it is but frm promos.. look really, really nice. Eijaz Aslam, Iram Akhtar and many more!

2nd day of Eid (22nd December, 07) - ARY: 10:15 pm: Mukti awards! It's like an Indian awards show nite. Perhaps, it is one! Shahrukh, John, Salman, Bipasha, Kareena and all Indian stars will be present at the awards nite! 😃 I can't miss this one at ne cost!

3rd day of Eid (23rd December, 07)- ARY: 10:15 pm: A show called "Humari Tumhari" will be aired. It is a funny show.. casting Ayesha Khan, Maria Wasti, Adnan Siddique, Abdullah Qadwani, Seemi Pasha. (can be skipped)

Now that I have written all the timings nd drama names.. I have got confused now whether I have written correct timings with the serials or not :p.. Do not beat me for this *hides somewhere* 😆😆.

I dunno the timings of shows that are gonna be aired on HUM channel. But frm the promos, they look really nice! There will be so many interviews.. the guests will be Javeria Abbasi, Imran Abbas nd many more!

There will be a show casting Imran Abbas and that girl with curly hair.. I dun remember her name ;p.. Rest all I have forgotten after watching Imran in the promos 😳😆.. so stay tuned to HUM as well 😃. Later on.. we will discuss the shows :D, InshaAllah. :)

Happy Eid Mubarak!🤗🤗

P.S. Follow the timings.. Not sure about which show is gonna air on which day. Timings are of the best shows so tv ke saamne in timings peh beht jana. :)

Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Oh wow, thanks so much for sharing, and Eid Mubarak to you too!