DOTW- DMG track and new interns

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

(Courtesy-Tumhari_Khushi)

πŸ€—Dear DMG-iansπŸ€—

Hope u all had a fabulous weekend.. Its time for a new discussion topic and here I am...

As the last couple of episodes and promos have shown, entry of new interns. So, let's discuss about the new interns and the current DMG track

1) What's ur opinion abt the new interns?? Do u think it was a good idea to bring new interns, specially with the current DMG track when Armaan, Ridz r busy fighting?  Are they hot enough to be a threat to AR or Atul-Anjali? 

2) Do you think this will create more differences between AR and affect their relationship badly, or will they get jealous and confess their feelings for each other?

3) If Mr. Cool starts liking Anjali and vice versa for a change, what do u think Atul will do??

4) Do u think Subhankar should pair up with Sapna or Keerti?? why??  Or should Sapna find someone else, and if so, why?  Please give your reasons.

5)  What did you think of the basketball game, were the teams well matched, and was the game a good one or did it feel like a repeat of the previous game?  Justify your answer.

6) What did you think of the Hukka scene, was it realistic, and entertaining?  

Anything else you'd like to add?

Please kindly share and discuss ur views, looking forward to reading them all.. hope you all have a great week ahead of  you!πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Sunita & Trina

Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice discussion sweetie πŸ‘ ..will write my views soon πŸ˜‰
forevercharmed thumbnail
1) What's ur opinion abt the new interns?? Do u think it was a good idea to bring new interns, specially with the current DMG track when Armaan, Ridz r busy fighting? I really don't want the new interns introduced Armaan and Riddhima don't need any new introductions to their love lives since they have each other 😳

2) Do you think this will create more differences between AR and affect their relationship badly, or will they get jealous and confess there feelings for each other? Well I think both.. At first there will definitely be lots of fighting since they're already fighting.. Neither of them will want to admit that they are jealous.. but of course in time they will admit their love.. hopefully not a long time though πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

3) If Mr. Cool starts liking Anjali and vice versa for a change, what do u think Atul will do?? Atul would want to kill that Mr. Cool πŸ˜† That would be a nice change to the story (so hopefully Mr. Cool will stay away from Ridz πŸ˜‰) πŸ˜†

4) Do u think Subhankar should pair up with Sapna or Keerti?? why?? Well Keerti and Shubhankar look cute together and they know each other well.. and that's really important in a relationship.. as much as that will hurt Sapna, I think she should move on

5) Anything else you'd like to add? Yes! Armaan and Riddhima please fall back in love quickly! We're all dying to see your cute love scenes again!!! 😳 πŸ˜†

Great discussion Sunita Di and Trina Di!! πŸ‘

Avanti

Edited by forevercharmed - 16 years ago
TwilightLovee. thumbnail
1) What's ur opinion abt the new interns?? Do u think it was a good idea to bring new interns, specially with the current DMG track when Armaan, Ridz r busy fighting? YES!!! DMG needed humour [i think these interns will add humour] this fightin stuff iss gettin annoyin now!πŸ˜†

2) Do you think this will create more differences between AR and affect their relationship badly, or will they get jealous and confess there feelings for each other?i think they will start gettin jelous and confess der feelins 4 eachother!😳😳

3) If Mr. Cool starts liking Anjali and vice versa for a change, what do u think Atul will do??i dno..erm..get angry and start bein mean 2 that mr cool and ask armaan 4 advice?! [random answer i wasnt thinkin bout this afta wat was happenin between ridz and armaan!] πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) Do u think Subhankar should pair up with Sapna or Keerti?? why?? keerti!! bcoz they look LOVELY together and sapna is shubs junior she dusnt really have a chance!

5) Anything else you'd like to add? nothin really...evryfin i wanted 2 say is up der!Edited by nishat_1995 - 16 years ago
yaar can sum1 tell me who the new interns are... i mean hav they worked in any other serial? or are they total newcomers to the small screen..

But sunita... regarding the discussion:

1) What's ur opinion abt the new interns?? Do u think it was a good idea to bring new interns, specially with the current DMG track when Armaan, Ridz r busy fighting?
>> Hmmm... i m not really that sure... i mean i still haven't seen them, so i dont knw what they are like. but if they are good, they i suppose it should be okay... since itll take our minds off ar fights... and hopefully SOMEHOW bring a bit of humor back in... or atleast a nice welcoming atmosphere for the new guys...
btw... gud luck to the new interns πŸ˜† and they'd betta b good!😑 πŸ˜†

2) Do you think this will create more differences between AR and affect their relationship badly, or will they get jealous and confess there feelings for each other?
>>Yaar seriously dont know... still havent seen the promo/epi/ dont even KNW who the new ppl are

3) If Mr. Cool starts liking Anjali and vice versa for a change, what do u think Atul will do??
>> hailaaaaaaa... dill toooot jaye gah bechaarey ka! i think he'll stop talking to armaan and think tht he betrayed him or somefing... and also... i hope that doesnt happen... i mean AR look good together,,, its just tht they fight too much.

4) Do u think Subhankar should pair up with Sapna or Keerti?? why??
>>keerti... he's known her for god knows how many years... obviously he'd pick keerti cz hes known her longer.

5) Anything else you'd like to add?
>> i really cant wait till tomorrow... then id knw who these ppl are... new interns... hmmpphh! 😑

thnx for the gr8 topic!
lilpatel00 thumbnail
Well, at first i thought it would be a good thing that there are going to be new interns. But now that i think about it, i dont think its a good idea. I am kind of tired of the AR track because its become really lengthy.. i love them as a couple and i dont think any new interns should come inbetween them( if thats how the storyline ends up) but i do feel that they should step away from the AR love story line, and focus on the 5 intern's lives. In the beginning of this serial it was shown that Sapna's father had a heart problem or some kind of illness and because of that her mother wanted her wed. It would be great to see that track in Dr. Sapna's life. They should show something like her mom finding new groom matches for her, or her dad's illness becoming serious. Then there is Dr. Atul, we found out that he was Dr. Umesh's son, but if he was adopted.. it would be nice to see his mother as in Dr. Umesh's wife.. or if there wasnt a mother in the pic, then maybe some extended family.. or if he doesnt have any relatives.. then there is Dr. Armaan... we dont know if this guy had even got any siblings let alone hear about his parents.. i would like the creatives to show us something about his family, or something big that has happened in his past, anything would be nice. Then there is Dr. Anjali.. the only intern out of the 5 who doesnt have any unrealistic crushes.. i would like to see more of her character.. maybe even a connection with a patent(like sumit and ridz... or dhoni and armaan)which lasts more than a day.. i liked her when she dealt with the girl who did hookah.. last but not least our DR. Ridz.. there is so much that could be created with this girl... show a lil screen space with padma.. or she can go and try to locate her biological father so he can give her mother a logical explaination or an apology for leaving her.. or to see if her biological dad had more children which could be her step-siblings...

Well im sorry guys, i know it was a long post... all the know is that there are 2 new interns coming.. i havent read any other posts.. so i dont know if they are gonna be in the pic for a long time or not.. but as of right now.. i dont think we need them in DMG.. because i would like to get to know these 5 interns better, and i would like to take a look into their personal lives in addition to their professional lives.
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *Sunita*

(Courtesy-Tumhari_Khushi)

πŸ€—Dear DMG-iansπŸ€—

Hope u all had a fabulous weekend.. Its time for a new discussion topic and here I am...

As the last couple of episodes and promos have shown, entry of new interns. So, let's discuss about the new interns and the current DMG track

1) What's ur opinion abt the new interns?? Do u think it was a good idea to bring new interns, specially with the current DMG track when Armaan, Ridz r busy fighting?  Are they hot enough to be a threat to AR or Atul-Anjali? 

well i m taking their entry in both the ways.......it may have positive effect as well as negative effect.......see AR will def use them to make each other jealous n which will help them to cofess their feelings n they will be united.......but wat is new interns will actually fall for them........so if this will happen that new ones actually fall for our love birs then DMG will finally get itz villain n vampπŸ˜†........waise let us hope creatives don't do this...........but still PYAAR KE SIDE EFFECTS will come upπŸ˜‰

2) Do you think this will create more differences between AR and affect their relationship badly, or will they get jealous and confess their feelings for each other?

as i mentioned aboveπŸ˜‰

3) If Mr. Cool starts liking Anjali and vice versa for a change, what do u think Atul will do??

OH MAN............if mr cool will fall for anjali i m sure atul will get mad n he will torture new intern with his plant theories n will ask him to leave angi for getting rid of plant theoriesπŸ˜†

4) Do u think Subhankar should pair up with Sapna or Keerti?? why??  Or should Sapna find someone else, and if so, why?  Please give your reasons.

i think shuvbhankar shud be paired with keerti,coz they are probably of same age n more over keerti do understand shubhankar wellπŸ˜‰ while sapna is still a kid........she is just having an infactuation which is not long lastingπŸ˜‰

5)  What did you think of the basketball game, were the teams well matched, and was the game a good one or did it feel like a repeat of the previous game?  Justify your answer.

Well frankly speaking i wasn't mesmerized by this BB match coz all the sceness were taken from previous BB match n more over Ridz was behaving so stupid with armaan........that totally diverted my mind from enjoying the game......πŸ˜•

it was realistically entertaining.............in today's generation we do have kids like that gal who smoke hukka n get addicted to drug.......only to be cool n match up with their GANG.......DMG showed this problem in a very entertaining mannerπŸ‘

Please kindly share and discuss ur views, looking forward to reading them all.. hope you all have a great week ahead of  you!πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Sunita & Trina

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The new interns.... Well they are here for a cameo most probably... But they are defnitely needed to spruce up the show... AR fighting is now a tradition in Sanjeevani without which a day cannot be by paseed in the hospital.... They here so matters may lighten.... AR threat maybe.... AA threat no I guess...  Depends on how Mr.Right is... If he is hot anf flirty and trendy, Anji will definitely fall for him....πŸ˜•

Jealous and confess their feelings????? They get jealous alright but never do both of them agree on understanding each other... Egoism is ruling.... What a pair????!!!!! R is definitely taking A's bet thing in mind whenever she encouters him, humiliates him and makes him feel sorry for all his actions... A is doing his best to get her right.... The new interns definitely will make a change😊

Become devdas, wish Anji a good long life wherever she is... Atul is not the type to fight  back for Anji... But something which Mr.Cool does will definitely upset and Anji and Atul will be there to help.... Atul will fight for Anji... Sweet naa???

Err.... Tough question... Seeing maturity and understanding Keerti and Shubh make a good pair... Sapna's is just infactuation... But her trying to be a mother is going overboard.... She knows Shubh doesn't even think of her anytime.... He treats her as a small kid like... Sapna search for someone else yaarπŸ˜•

Just a filler epi.... Always its basket ball to decide who is the best boys or girls... Could have something different for a bet.... It was just a ploy to get AR more far... That's it... Well matched..... Hmm.... Two on two was good... The rest three were there for the sake.... So maybe not Repeat of the previosu game yes... Definitely... But shocked because A broke rules.... He was into the winning spreeeπŸ˜•

Realistic, entertaining?????? Fact isn't it??  Maybe not what we see, but definitely what is happening... The foreign cool tradition is taking over here and youth are unaware of the fact... Poor them... πŸ˜•

DMG definitely has lost its charm and paitents... The sweet R who I saw at the first epi, talking to herself telling the sweet little experiences of Sanjeevani, that innocence is changed... Reason A's bet and hiding truth... But she could stop that tu-tu main-main bickering and get over her feelings... She loves A, then accept it... If you don't want to just leave it why are you sticking to it?

Edited by maha_prakrti - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Sunita*

I really dont knoe what the creatives have in mind.. I dont mind the interns cuming until the attention remains on our AR and dey dunt get seprated! πŸ˜ƒ I dunt want the interns to cum in btw of our AR!😳 But personally i dont like the idea of new interns much!😳

I think this will create more difference and then after loadx of time dese difference will lead to confession!😳

I think dat will be intresting!πŸ˜‰

I think Mr.Cool shud go wid sapna and shubhankar and sapna dont luk gud at all..At present i dunt want any shabhankar track wid so many tracks already on!😳

I liked it and felt it was different from the previous match and everyone did good however the end was way tooooooooo predictable.. I wish dey had done some better twist!😳

I missed it!

Overall an awesome week with a lot of new twists and turns!

Dr Luv thumbnail

Hi sunita ur discussion is realy gr8

Wel here r my thuts:

Well i think they wil help AR in getin closer as the promo shows the boy is realy humble[i stil think hes a total champu n i think he has acted in Hello Dollie! 2]nthe girl is a typical punjabi kuri,so she wil surely help AR............

2) Do you think this will create more differences between AR and affect their relationship badly, or will they get jealous and confess their feelings for each other

wel i thonk this wil neither create difrences nor will they use the all time fav "jealousy formula". these interns will help armaan n ridz 2 cum closer..

wel i think Mr RIGHT wil not like anjali!!!so atul doin ne thing never cumsπŸ˜†

Shub shud pair up with kerti.Wel i dont like his n sapnas jodi.The creatives shud bring sum1 4 sapna.

Obviously the repeat of the previous 1.hop they had cum up with a gud end.

Yes,completely realistic.Finaly they showed sum gud side of anjie

I think the BB match was so much fake.They cud hav shown sum reality......

thnx sunita u halpd me in sharin my ideas thnx a tonπŸ€—