mala_sss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yessss 😃 😃

I luvvvvvvv her in that style 😍
missmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vaibhavi celebrating her b' day on 17th dec.

Edited by jinniezz - 16 years ago
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Malaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... 😳 ..
Itne saare updates Vaibs ke avi..siggies..
did i tell u tht the principal siggy avi is rocking 👏 ..
I just came here to chk there thread..logged on IF after long time..aur kya suprise mila 😳

missmasakalli thumbnail

Chat With Vaibhavi Merchant

A special chat with ace Bollywood choreographer and tough judge of the show - Vaibhavi Merchant, where Vaibhavi had just as great a time, as the users!

indya: Hi Vaibhavi, welcome to indya.com Nach Baliye special chat!

guest28: Which of the Nach Baliye jodi would you take in your movie, if you are directing one?

vaibhavi: Well I would love to cast Aamir and Sanjeeda, as they are not only good looking, but they also make a great pair.

guest44: When you danced for Dhoom 2 on launch day, we saw how Aishwarya didn't do all the steps right, but you were just superb!

vaibhavi: How sweet, thank you. I am happy that somebody has complimented me here. I must thank Nach Baliye actually. Aishwarya was also good in the dance by the way. And a choreographer also has to be good na.

guest39: How was it for you to enter the industry?

vaibhavi: Well, it was not easy. Lot of opposition from family. People used to demoralise me, but all these just made me stronger. From slow, frustrating and painful journey to where I am here today. I did two films, which didn't release and then came Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. And then I got the National Award!

guest28: Who is your guru?

vaibhavi: I have many Gurus - My first guru was late Shri Madhurita Sarang, Rohilton Kama, and also Chini and Rekha Prakash.

guest17: Which actor was the most difficult to deal with in Bollywood?

vaibhavi: Hmmm... Everyone in some way or the other. And no one when they get my moves right.

guest73: I admire your choreography. How do you think about being at such a big position in the industry?

vaibhavi: I must say that I am humbled by your compliment. I have miles to go yet. Many projects lined up as well.

guest57: If you could make one Hollywood actor dance to your tune, who would it be?

vaibhavi: It will definitely be Hugh Jackman.

guest43: Kajra Re was probabaly Aishwarya's best dance number. Did you expect it to be such a huge hit?

vaibhavi: No, I didn't expect it to be a rage. I believe in giving the best to any number and the combination also won I guess.

guest57: What's the hardest part about judging?

vaibhavi: The hardest part about judging is the judgement, eliminations and comments. I haven't been brutally honest, but have been giving my honest judgement, irrespective of whether they like it or not.

guest90: Have you watched Jhalak Dhikla Ja on Sony? If you have, then what do you think about the show?

vaibhavi: I have seen it. I really like Shyamak and Urmila. I really hope the jodis do their best there and also the judges motivate them to give their best. My best wishes to them as well. There are lot of my friends there.

guest90: On a sacle of 10, how much will you give Madhuri Dixit for her dance?

vaibhavi: 100 on 10!

guest104: Can I be in your show, as a member of audience?

vaibhavi: Yeah of course! You can also take part in the indya.com contests-games and win yourself a pass to the shoot.

indya: Hi Guest 104, enter the contests on Nach Baliye site on indya.com, to win a ticket to the show!

vaibhavi: So log on to indya.com and win a pass to be there and watch us on Nach!

guest78: Who is your favourite star from yesteryears?

vaibhavi: My most favourite is Vyjayanti and Helen among women. In men my favourites are Shammi Kapoor, Mithun Chakraborthy, Jitendra (he looks hot even today so he wouldn't belong to yesteryears according to me).

guest44: Hi Vaibhavi, you are a great dancer, where can we contact you for training?

vaibhavi: Well, no training classes yet. It would take me atleast a month to set it up. Someday when I do start one, shall inform you all through indya.com.

guest104: Vaibhavi, you are very beautiful.

vaibhavi: How Sweet. I really like you.

guest118: Can you please share your experience working with Aishwarya Rai?

vaibhavi: We both started off together and we have had a long journey together. Too long that I will not be able to type them out on chat. Ensure that you listen to my audio byte on indya.

guest43: Did you always want to be a choreographer?

vaibhavi: No.

guest90: Have you done choreography for any South Indian movies?

vaibhavi: Yes a couple of them. One song each.

guest118: Who accordding to you is a good dancer amongst the new crop of actors?

vaibhavi: Hrithik, Shahid and Harman. Female: Sonam, Amrita Rao.

guest31: Are you married?

vaibhavi: No, not yet. How sweet somebody asking me this question.

guest118: You have worked with big names such as Amitabh Bachan, Shah Rukh and Aishwarya, ever faced any celebrity tantrums?

vaibhavi: You know, usually the biggest stars never throw any tantrums. They understand the hardwork. Of course I have never had any such incident.

guest135: Why didn't you want to be an actor? You would have given all the girls a complex!

vaibhavi: Ha! Well, I am speechless. I acted in a Malayalam movie in 2001. After that got offers for offbeat Hindi films. But I love being a technical person.

guest133: What is your idea of a perfect guy? What is your date of birht?

vaibhavi: Birth date is 17th Dec. My idea of a perfect guy is that he should be genuine, good heart and should have a good mind.

guest129: Do you think what happened to Vikas Sethi and Amita was fair? They were good dancers, atleast Vikas was! I felt very bad.

vaibhavi: Honestly, every elimination episode is heart breaking for us. Unfortunately that's the game plan. We can only guide.

guest118: Vaibhavi you are so pretty, can we ever see you in a film?

vaibhavi: He he... Yeah sure why not.

guest133: What is your idea of a perfect romantic date?

vaibhavi: Well... I think just at home, simple food and wonderful conversation.

guest90: Madhuri Dixit or Sridevi, who is your favourite?

vaibhavi: Definitely Madhuri

guest31: Which Jodi do you think has the potential to win Nach Baliye 3?

vaibhavi: Tough Competition will be between Aamir-Sanjeeda and Rakhi-Abhishek.

guest31: Which one of your songs do you like the most?

vaibhavi: Aankhon ki Gustakhiyan.

guest49: How old are you in this profession?

vaibhavi: 11 years.

guest58: Do you like being a judge in Nach Baliye?

vaibhavi: Ahhh... Yes! First I thought I won't, but now I am liking it.

guest57: Who is your favourite actor?

vaibhavi: Salman Khan.

tommcat: Do you feel Kajra Re is your best work?

vaibhavi: I think it's one of my best because I always believe that my best is yet to come.

guest133: You are such an awesome person, I just love you. Can we have any means of contact with you please. And whom do you adore in the industry?

vaibhavi: Thanks, you can leave your messages on indya. Will reply to you. Rani is one person I adore in the industry

guest142: Do you like Farah Khan's work?

vaibhavi: I love Farah's work. She is also a dear friend of mine.

guest133: I have heard that people call you 'Vaibhavi Kajra Re Merchant'. How does it feel?

vaibhavi: Not good. I like the fact that it is getting popular, but wouldn't tag it to my name.

guest142: Bollywood mein sabse acha dancer koun hai?

vaibhavi: I think Hrithik Roshan.

guest133: Hi I am a big fan of yours. How does it feel being in Nach Baliye?

vaibhavi: Thank you. Feels fabulous.

guest154: What are your hobbies other than dancing?

vaibhavi: Painting, music - I sing occasionally.

guest154: Will you marry me?

vaibhavi: How old are you?

guest133: Thanks a lot Indya for presenting so many of my questions to VAibhavi. Thank you Vaibhavi for answeringit.

vaibhavi: You are welcome. It happens only on indya.com.

guest154: I saw your performance on Nach Baliye 3's first episode. You were simply stunning, I dunno how an actress can match your steps.

vaibhavi: They work very hard. They do it as they love me a lot. We have a wonderful rapport and they go beyond my expectations.

indya: Thank you so much for spending time on this special chat and making it so special for your fans and us! Please give a message to all your fans who didn't make it!

vaibhavi: Thanks indya. Fans be sure you log onto indya.com and hear my special message. Thank you.

http://www.indya.com/nachbaliye3/chat/vaibhavi.html

Edited by jinniezz - 16 years ago
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vaibs is going out with Sanjay Leela Bhansali!! I just read the article.. will post it soooon!!!
missmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: khrhun_sheen

Vaibs is going out with Sanjay Leela Bhansali!! I just read the article.. will post it soooon!!!

SLB has admitted his luv for vaibhavi but is not in hurry to marry her.

rose12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vaibhavi is so cute and sensational
can i join the fc?

rosie
missmasakalli thumbnail
Vaibhavi's favourite Gujarati food

My favourite Gujarati snack is Khandvi. I love eating it, but I don't know how to cook it. The only thing I can rustle up in the kitchen is Batata Nu Shaak (Aloo Sabzi). Although my mother is not from Gujarat, she makes the best Khatti Meethi Dal. My favourite happy ending is Ghari, an elaborate Ladoo dipped in pure desi ghee. I devoured it as a child, but now, it is a once-in-a-while luxury. But, if you want to experience my community's cuisine in its best form, opt for a Gujju Thali. Golden Star Thali at Charni Road, or Panchavati Gaurav at New Marine Lines are your best bets.

http://web2.beta.mid-day.com/web/guest/lifeatwork/funatwork/ article?_EXT_5_articleId=316082&_EXT_5_groupId=14

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Happy Holi Splash from RajeevAamna's JODI's FC!!!!....