Posted: 16 years ago
i have told u my problem plz can any one help me
Angad_bigfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: don6

well...xplanation is.
sunni belivez PBUH is the last prophet.. ALLAH does evrything right

shia belivez that hazart ALI should be the last prophet...ALLAH made mstake..

so clearly by taking these points into considration.....evry 1 knowz..wats right and wats wrong,

well could u plz answer my ques that who said shia wanted Hazarat Ali to be the last prophet .well ppl hear things but they never research ..well my research says shia belive in all Prophets and Prophet Muhammad to be the last prohpet but they also believe Prophet's ummat ie complete ummat frm Bibi Fatima to the last Imam ...and Hazrat Ali is not the last Prophet ..everyone knows that so y people talk senseless things .and everyone knows that Hazrat Ali was also close To Prophet (saws) so everyone has to respect all Khalifahs.
Prophet (saws) is our last Prophet.
Ppl plz do ur research and then say ..u never know who is right and who is wrong so plz be afraid of ALLAH AND QIYAMAT .
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rizwanag

well..Honestly i don't like this topic we

all are Muslim bro and sis here and only one

and only Allah Talah knows who is right

but we should not care about Sunni or

anything...that creates boundries for some

people....Sorry who ever is disagree with me 😳

i totally agree with u and this topic should be closed

aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad_bigfan

well could u plz answer my ques that who said shia wanted Hazarat Ali to be the last prophet .well ppl hear things but they never research ..well my research says shia belive in all Prophets and Prophet Muhammad to be the last prohpet but they also believe Prophet's ummat ie complete ummat frm Bibi Fatima to the last Imam ...and Hazrat Ali is not the last Prophet ..everyone knows that so y people talk senseless things .and everyone knows that Hazrat Ali was also close To Prophet (saws) so everyone has to respect all Khalifahs.
Prophet (saws) is our last Prophet.
Ppl plz do ur research and then say ..u never know who is right and who is wrong so plz be afraid of ALLAH AND QIYAMAT .

hmm i agree with you, but what about HAZARAT ABU BAKKAR , HAZARAT UMIR AND ASHABIYA KARAAM? I HAVE HARDLY HEAR THEIR NAME FROM SHIA MUSLIM ? Y al so i heard they dont like (or hardly name MAVIYA) BECUZ THEY DONT LIKE HAZARAT MAVIYA?

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plz close this topic and pl lets all remmeber that we are just muslims and by dividing ourself we are becoming weak my parents have raised me as only muslim nothing else then that so plz dont creat diiferences among each others.
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry but such topics are not allowed on the forum.