Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yo i was on fb...and it said that his gf' name was amna but they broke up...and now his mothers finding him a traditional gurl
aqsasheikh thumbnail
Here is the link guys!

He is soo cute!
and yes he does admit that he has a gf but umm he doesn't talk about it
but i love his views: HE DOESN"T WANT ANYONE TO LOOK @ his wife ..how cute!

http://www.pakserials.com/2009/04/late-night-show-host-sajid-hasan-guests-sawaira-nadeem-imran-abbas/
sweetgirl1965 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am not a big fan of imran abbas but i luv sami khan....i jus saw his pics lately on wedding pics thread and was HEART BROKEN... I LUV SAMI KHAN
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqsasheikh

Here is the link guys!

He is soo cute!
and yes he does admit that he has a gf but umm he doesn't talk about it
but i love his views: HE DOESN"T WANT ANYONE TO LOOK @ his wife ..how cute!

http://www.pakserials.com/2009/04/late-night-show-host-sajid-hasan-guests-sawaira-nadeem-imran-abbas/

That show was finally aired in US yesterday. He did say he has a girlfriend... and he also said "Koi aur usss ke cheez ko na dekhe" 😆 Like that atitude!
Do you have other parts to that video. The one posted is just the 1st part.
sweet_kuri786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar i missed ur long post..do u want to give me the link, it will be more easier!
thankyou x
sarajehan thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_jalpari

That show was finally aired in US yesterday. He did say he has a girlfriend... and he also said "Koi aur usss ke cheez ko na dekhe" 😆 Like that atitude!
Do you have other parts to that video. The one posted is just the 1st part.

SORRY THAT's all I knew about... that's all that was posted ....
SophiaQ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All of these celebrities have girlfriends. Haha. It's not such a big deal. :)
barbiedoll_166 thumbnail
oooo do u guyz know 1 of ma frnd 4rm Palastine iz also crazyy abt Imram abbas.... 😃 She wz also shooked 2 hear ds newz.... she hv pasted Imran's pic inside her poket mirror... 😛
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbiedoll_166

oooo do u guyz know 1 of ma frnd 4rm Palastine iz also crazyy abt Imram abbas.... 😃 She wz also shooked 2 hear ds newz.... she hv pasted Imran's pic inside her poket mirror... 😛

Yup, he'z got fans all over the world.. look at me i live in US, barely watch any pakistani dramas, except the ones with Imran
sarajehan thumbnail
hmm yeah I like him but I feel like he only sticks to one genora that is ROMANCE...ii was watching one of his old dramas recently called JAnNAT and wow he looks sooooo skinny and really like a nerd in that show lmao... he sticks to being a romantic hero ..he needs to explore more... he can really work with his image as an actor....

I like FAHAD Mustafa cause umm he is the gem of pakistani tv...cause he has such variety as an actor.. if u see him as a romantic hero: ya go bonkers and ooo's and aa'ss and if u see him as the villian you are like wow he is evil but good and as something else like a bro or something ur look aww he is soo cute....

i have not seem imran fully exploring him self ...he is a good looking guy ...but after watching JANNAT i realized he had to work a lot on his image ...but he still needs to explore himself as an actor.. :)