Imran Abbas says, "I am commited!"

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Yes guys!!!πŸ˜” I know I know.. like my heart.. there are millions of hearts that got broken after knowing this!!!πŸ˜” Imran Abbas has a girlfriend and he commites this on TV!!!

Pehle he I was broken to hear that Fahad mustafa is married but I am not as big fan of his as I am of Imran abbas!!! This guy makes me go bonkers every time I see him!!!☺️ I have spoken to him twice and it felt so nice to talk to him. A few of you might remember that I made a VERY long post in this section after I spoke to him. xD

K! I noe what are you willing to know.. ab mujhe ziada suspense mey aap ko nahi rakhna chahiyeh. Saw this PROMO on ARY DIGITAL. A show called "Late night with Sajid Hassan".. Imran was invited in here as a guest. and an actress named Sawera was invited as well. The promo was absolutely fantastic.. which showed tht all three of them (Sajid - Imran and Sawera) were having a great, great time indeed! Imran looked really really really HOT! <3 no doubt.

But i was more broken when I saw that this show had to be aired yesterday because it sed .. every Sunday it airsπŸ˜”. DAMN !!! I missed this show. How cud I!!πŸ˜” I tried searchin for the video on youtube but couldn't find it. If any of u can please, please search for the video or get it for Imran lovers.. it wud be very kind of you!!!😳😳 thanks.

- A broken heart. [but u r mine, imran <33]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-farah- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh well the only way to med a broken hear is to fix it gai imran will always b youes lol
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awwww...Shizu I still remember your long post about talking to him on the phone
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yess does anyone have a copy of this episode?! I missed it too! 😳 I love Late Night with Sajid Hassan, and I loveee Imran, so it was the perfect combo! 😭
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey when do u talk to him? wo bi phone par...wow ur so lucky yaar.... he's amazing actor... i love everything about him... i saw him in Jannat drama for the first time and fall in love with him...first sight love... i don't know why but whoever i like has girlfriend or wife... hateeeeeeeeeeee it... by the way can u plzzz tell me what u guys taled about and how is he in real life? InshAllah I will meet him one day...he's the best guy from pakistan
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wowwwwwww. Aww I'm sorry I liked him a lot too 😳 Good Luck to Imran though. Hope someone posts the video 😳
Rihaab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
do u know who is his girlfriend
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg how can he do this 2 us
aww man i guess we can just wish him gud luck wth his gf then
hope sum1 posts the video soon
will luv 2 see it
-Iram
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, this is sad for us... but good for Imran... I think ab to ussay shadi kar leni chahiye kyunke woh boodha hota jaa raha hai...
By the way kya app ko pata hai ke woh ladki kon hai?
and @ topic starter.. yeh baat sun kar mujhe hassi aane lagi thi,, ke aap ko pehle Fahad Mustafa passand tha kyunke uss ke shadi nahi hue thi... to iss ka matlab yeh huwa ke aap wahi ladke ache lagte hain jo single ho.. correct? lol πŸ˜†
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aur haan maine bhi nahi dekha yeh show.... mujhe nahi lagta ke yeh USA main abhi air huwa hai... lakin jab hoga to main video post karne ke koshish karoon gi... lakin usay se pehle mujhe koi timings bata de show ke...