Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
make-up is no gunah as long as you dun wear it for namehrums... only if your bro, dad and husband see you with make-up it's okay... but namehrums aren't allowed to see you with make-up cuz they might find you beautiful and think nasty stuff about you and this would create fitnah.
Edited by amy22 - 16 years ago
-farah- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

well i do not have the actual website but my friend told me that if you go to google anf you type in torture in grave it should come up ONE MORE THING HEHE plz avoid puting the pictures here oki doki hehe thankyou

plz plz plz edit this post, just delete this torture in the grave bit in google. I mean some people may do this and not like what they see so please edit this post its not a nice image

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah_rehman

plz plz plz edit this post, just delete this torture in the grave bit in google. I mean some people may do this and not like what they see so please edit this post its not a nice image

yeh it was crazy!!! we are discussing other things too so hopefully people will just ignore it but yes i took one look at it and loked away but people have two ways of loking at this one that it might be made up and other mgith eb real!

so we do not know it wasnt even int eh news i do not know why