karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi eveyone how are you?

hope you ok?

well i was at school and soemone came up with a website i do not know if you have heard

or not

but recently there has been a arba man that has dies a boy.

he died out of the blue menaing it was a sudden death!

he was burried and after his aprenst found out i dont tink they were with him in saudi arabia and they asked for his grave to be dug up to do a post mortem and you never guess 3 hours afte rhe wa sburried they took him out and omg some scary pictures! i onyl saw bits as i cannot see things like this i get really frightened!

but he wa sall blue proper blue! his eyes wer squashed and his mouth wa sall over he place.! and his mum wa sshoekd to see this and she sed her self that he was a spoilt child that did alot of worng things,

you cna search on the net if you want it was on a webiste an arba webste because it had a bit of arbaic on it but it had englihs on it too.!

something to tell you

ONE MORE THING

i do not know if you have heard this or not iv just heard this at school so i am unsure

but nusrat fateh ali khans grvae was dug up and it was found that his tongue was aerapped all the wya aorund his body?

now i do not know if this one is true bt the firts one i have sene with my own eyes!

PLZ CAN SUMONE TELL ME IF IT IS GUNAH TO SING ALLAH'S NAME?

FOR EXAMPLE THE SONG ALLAH HAFIZ FROM BHOOL BHULAIYA?

I SING THAT ALOT AND I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THE WAY NUSTRAT FATEH ALI KHAN WAS IN WAS BECAUS EHE USE DTO SING ALLAHS NAME.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS TRUE AND WHATS NOT PLZZZ LET MW I KNOW I WANT TO KNOW FOR SOME SCHOLOAR ABOUT ALL THESE THINGS ANYONE CAN HELP HERE?

I WANT TO KNOW THE RELA TRUTH?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've also heard of the thing with the arabic boy. An arabic friend of mine told me about it a year or so ago. There's a DVD about it but I didn't watch it cuz it'd scare me too much... but I'm not sure why the boy's grave was dug up again... some people say it's not true; the people just did it to scare Muslims so they come back to the right path. But even if it were so, I feel Muslims should wake up and start doing good deeds and avoid sins as much as possible. sins like avoiding gheebat and lying are so easy to keep away from... praying is not that much work either but we really need to discipline ourselves.

I haven't heard about NFAK but I've heard that there was a person who used to do black magic, I think, and when people wanted to burry his body, there was always a snake sitting in the grave already. So they consulted a molana, who said that the person has to be burried anyway, even with the snake in it.

Anyways, it is better you avoid using Allah Tala's name in a wrong manner; for example in form of a song... the people who wrote the song Allah Hafiz are prolly Hindus or Non-Muslims, even if they are Muslims, they do not know anything about Islam and how to respect it... so we as Muslims should take care of such things cuz they are really really really easy to avoid.
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

I've also heard of the thing with the arabic boy. An arabic friend of mine told me about it a year or so ago. There's a DVD about it but I didn't watch it cuz it'd scare me too much... but I'm not sure why the boy's grave was dug up again... some people say it's not true; the people just did it to scare Muslims so they come back to the right path. But even if it were so, I feel Muslims should wake up and start doing good deeds and avoid sins as much as possible. sins like avoiding gheebat and lying are so easy to keep away from... praying is not that much work either but we really need to discipline ourselves.

I haven't heard about NFAK but I've heard that there was a person who used to do black magic, I think, and when people wanted to burry his body, there was always a snake sitting in the grave already. So they consulted a molana, who said that the person has to be burried anyway, even with the snake in it.

Anyways, it is better you avoid using Allah Tala's name in a wrong manner; for example in form of a song... the people who wrote the song Allah Hafiz are prolly Hindus or Non-Muslims, even if they are Muslims, they do not know anything about Islam and how to respect it... so we as Muslims should take care of such things cuz they are really really really easy to avoid.

yeh i sing that song and listen to it because i mean all it is saying s good bye isnt it so there is nothing bad in that. yup there are pictures on the net it is scary trust me i was about to cry. But my teacher in school who is a muslim said you never know it might not be true. i do not know what to belve. the whole thing has just totaly scared me. The thought of death is really scared being underground and not here in the world how scary is that :( i mena soo many people die every minuite in the world i suppose it is soo scary. my friend told me the website if you want to check it out but trust me i was scared! that man is totali blue trust me BLUE!! i thought it was some type of alie at first im scared. confused about all sorts of things. another thing you know are woemn allowed to pluck their eyebrows i read they are not but my mum said you are suppose dot be able to tell the differernce from a man and women! so she says do them. which is true mine were really bad all bushy and big but now i do them it make smy face alot clear. my frien says it depends on the intention we ask people everyone comes up with differernt things :S

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
prasing Allah tallah is not wrong you can listen to nasheeds that are muslim songs with praises of allah and i agree with amy that you shoudl avoid using the name of Allah Tala in the wrong mannerlike some songs use it just so it sounds good but they are not actually using it the proper way.
petro thumbnail
can u give me a website ..plzzzzz
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: petro

can u give me a website ..plzzzzz

well i do not have the actual website but my friend told me that if you go to google anf you type in torture in grave it should come up ONE MORE THING HEHE plz avoid puting the pictures here oki doki hehe thankyou

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Listening to songs, that arouse vulgar feelings in you, is not allowed. Qawwalis that deal with Allah Ta'la and the prophets are all right cuz they are only informing us about the actual happenings and not teaching us any vulgar things like songs. I mean, songs are only about women bodies and men's desperate feelings, right? It is not good to listen to songs... yes, nasheed are perfectly fine too to some people's understanding.

But there are also different opinions on that... some people say that combining of diffrent instruments and making music is not allowed in Islam... only using your voice, for example in form of naat, is allowed.

It's better you inform yourself about such topics from different things like books, TV, internet.

There's this Channel QTV... I suggest you watch the programme "Ahkam-e-Shariat" on that. This programme is EXTREMELY good for everyday problems like music and eye-brows.

Now coming to that eye-brow thing, to be honest with you, I'm also kinda confused about that but now I feel I have found the solution for myself. My eye-brows were also all bushy and too big, made me look really scary, lol, anyways, when I heard it's not allowed in Islam, I was really confused cuz some molana also say that it is allowed if you do not make a totally different shape. As I am married and do not want to scare my husband with big untidy eye-brows, lol, I've found the solution that I do not create a totally new shape as I used to do... now I just pluck the unnecessary hair so my face looks tidy but leave the shape as it was... this way I haven't made a new shape AND my face looks tidy.

My husband has very good knowledge about Islam, mashAllah, and I asked him and he said it was all right. But he's also going to ask a molana some time and I'll let you know about it.

And hey, once in Ahkam-e-Shariat, the programme on 'QTV, the Mufti sahab said that you can pluck your eyebrows if they do look really bad on you... but you shouldn't create a new shape. You should just pluck the unnecessary hair out if the hair falls on your eyes or makes you look manly... but you should not have the intention to make yourself more beautiful cuz this wouldn't be right. If you know that your eye-brows look BAD if they are this big, just pluck the hair around your eye-brows to make them look tidy, but do not remove all hair and just have a line for an eye-brow.

I know I couldn't really help you but this was my understanding after hearing many opinions... I'm searching on it anyway... I'll let you know if I come across more...

Edited by amy22 - 16 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
hey thanks amy22 .. yeh but why can we not pluck them tough what is wrong with it. i understands songs are bad, but after em listening to them i try to stop but i can't hehe i guess this is just soemthing genral most people might feel the same. ermm well wheneve ri do my eyebrow si create a new shape eveytime not by purpose it is just when i plcuk the bits i might pluck a few out of one more by mistake and then i will have to do the same to the other it is confusing! yeh even i must say songs create vulgur feleings but some make you cry too and some i like because of the great beat to them. i wil try to look into these things a little more and try to sort my self out but the eyebrows omg i hope we can pluck them!! i mean i looked like a monstor before :(
karankittu thumbnail
here is a forum where eyebrows wer discussed too

http://www.pakstop.com/pmforums/showthread.php?t=55293
karankittu thumbnail
things are really scaring me now i mean my eyebroes look soo abd i also trim them down a bit and thats it! i know that allah wants us to look clena and things too. OH IS MAKE-UP GUNAH ASWLEL THEN?:S