Amritavarshini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I just heard Pt. Hariharan's new CD Waqt par Bolna. I loved the title song and one Blues inspired number,
"mujhko chukar pighal rahe ho tum". He is one awesome singer. I look at all the upstarts coming out of reality music shows these days and then listen to an artist like Hariji who has put in hundreds of hours of riyaaz into his singing and have to shake my head because the new reality musical show heros are zeros in comparison.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AznDesi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That album was good! and Hariharan ji is awesome no one denies that. I wouldnt go as far as to say all the other established singers and up comming singers are nothing though. Hariharan ji has been around a long time and has the experience that the novices are still lacking. 😉
Qwest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amritavarshini

I just heard Pt. Hariharan's new CD Waqt par Bolna. I loved the title song and one Blues inspired number,
"mujhko chukar pighal rahe ho tum". He is one awesome singer. I look at all the upstarts coming out of reality music shows these days and then listen to an artist like Hariji who has put in hundreds of hours of riyaaz into his singing and have to shake my head because the new reality musical show heros are zeros in comparison.

Thanks for sharing Yes Hariharan, India's musical genius launched his new soulful album, 'Waqt Par Bolna' amidst fanfare. The evening was celebrated with celebrities like A.R. Rahman, Anup Jalota, Suresh Wadkar, Leslie Lewis, Ghulam Ali and Abhijeet Sawant at Jos, Kalaghoda

Qwest thumbnail

Originally posted by: AznDesi

That album was good! and Hariharan ji is awesome no one denies that. I wouldnt go as far as to say all the other established singers and up comming singers are nothing though. Hariharan ji has been around a long time and has the experience that the novices are still lacking. 😉

Ron Bro we need your help so we all listen to it.

rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haven't listened to the album yet....will listen and get back....But Hariharan is certainly a ery very talented singer...Exceptionally good 😊
AznDesi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qwest

Ron Bro we need your help so we all listen to it.

No problem Bob da i have this album it is very nice!. I will put it up for ya soon.

9 am toh was just heading to bed lekin here is the link Bob da check it out. Let me know if you like it. When i am awake i will put up the Album for you bro take care.

Hariharan - Waqt Par Bolna (2007)

Edited by AznDesi - 16 years ago
Qwest thumbnail

[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyZZ2z6HkdI&feature=relat ed[/YOUTUBE]

Interview with Hariharan about " Waqt Par Bolna"

Qwest thumbnail

Originally posted by: AznDesi

You are great thanks Bro.

No problem Bob da i have this album it is very nice!. I will put it up for ya soon.

9 am toh was just heading to bed lekin here is the link Bob da check it out. Let me know if you like it. When i am awake i will put up the Album for you bro take care.

Hariharan - Waqt Par Bolna (2007)

rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
first of all,I must thank Ron bhai for helping me to listen to this wonderful album....Thanx for the link 😊

i liked all the songs,esp,kesariya balam,Jab bhi miltey ho,Maine teri aankhon mein and Yun to haste hue.....He has sung Kesariya balam in his inimitable style which is wonderful...I have heard Lataji's version and it sounds a li'l different....Hariharan has sung the song in his trademark style.....Very good album 👏
Edited by rock&roll - 16 years ago
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for info about this wonderful album.You can listen to all songs on pz10.com