LRL : RN (Kaise Kahen) : Part 8(pg 12)

preeti 123 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

LRL: RAJ & NAINA in Kaisey Kahen

Here is my new LRL fanfic on RN love story.

Preface

Two of them looked into each other's eyes. But their eyes showed completely different emotions. One pair of eyes showed victory with Happiness while the other pair of eyes showed hurt, disappointment, shock and horror.

A gunshot was heard, and a couple of seconds later he was dead on the ground. Captain Naveen Singh Ahuluwalia was killed and declared as a traitor. Now after his death, his family had to suffer the pain of alienation, taunts and lot other things due to stain on his name of a traitor. But his death wasn't the end… It was just a beginning of endless pain for those who played this dirty game against Captain Naveen to gain power & money. A person had sworn on his dead body to punish each and everyone who was involved and bring his honor back at any cost.

Six months later…

There was a complete silence in the room. Three of them looked at each other for a long time as they were waiting for General sir to take his decision. Almost fifteen minutes of silence prevailed, and General Brigadier made his decision about the most pressing matter at the time. It was unexpected for them as no one imagined that General Brigadier Mehta will ever decide in their favor. They looked at each other. This was no less than a victory for them.

Four Years later…

Captain Rajveer and Captain Abhimanyu were posted at KMA. Rajveer was given duty to teach weapons system and drills and Abhi was there to teach music and drills as well.

But it was just their cover… Their actual duty was to protect the nuclear triggers and catch the spy officially, but also because this was their last chance to prove Navin's innocence. It was a last chance to fulfill their duty toward their dead friend. Rajveer, Abhimanyu and his wife Nandini joined KMA.

Four months later

All first year cadets were taking a break from Major Nair's drill where a bunch of five cadets were lying around on the ground.

"I heard we're going to have two new teachers, guys." Sherry announced to them, "They are arriving tomorrow."

"I think we already have enough teachers ordering us around…we don't need two more unless they are two gorgeous jananiyan" Huda commented in his usual style.

Everyone rolled their eyes at his comment.

"Well do we know who those incoming calls are?" Pooja asked in her mobile style.

"I have no idea who they are but bhaiya told me one will teach us strategy and communication and other is going to teach us history of army and they both will assist bhaiya and Abhimanyu sir in daily drills." Sherry answered.

"Wow strategy and communication… do you guys know this subject is all about spy strategy and their work." Ali sounded excited

"Haan, apne usool bhai ko sare pakao subjects ache lagte hai…. but right now agar time pe wapas nahi gaye to wo major hamari left right left kar dega." Finally aalekh commented in his tapori lingo before standing up and walking toward the drill area.

In the evening, those fingers were working on the keyboard of a laptop to finish her medical report in the infirmary. They were running at a good speed that was paused by a knock at the door.

"Come in." She answered.

Abhimanyu, Rajveer, Nandini and Ritu walked in together.

"Wow, all of you together in infirmary at this time? Is something wrong?" She commented with a small smile.

"So, we can't enter together here unless something is wrong Dr. Shalini, is that right?" Abhi commented with the same teasing tone.

"So tell me. What brings you here?" Shalini asked them.

"Well, we were going to catch a movie, so we thought it would be good for us if you accompany us tonight." Ritu answered on behalf of them.

"Sorry, not tonight... I have to submit this report day after tomorrow and I only have tonight to work because tomorrow I am busy." Dr. Shalini answered with a smile, "You know two new faculty members are coming tomorrow, well they are my best friends and I would need all the time to catch on so…"

Ritu- Well can we know, who are they? I mean Brigadier Chandook didn't tell anything about them so….

Shalini- Well we graduated together and we are best friends since our high school years, but we separated because of duties afterwards… Now we all are together once again: me, Captain Naina Singh and Captain Kunal Kapoor.

Nandini- All right then, we will leave you to finish your work and meet you and your friends tomorrow…

Shalini- Bye….

All four of them left for the movie and Shalini was back on her desk to finish her report.

The next day Shalini was waiting outside the academy anxiously checking her watch, as far as she knew her friends, they were bound to turn up exactly on time.

Sure enough a car appeared at the gates and Shalini smiled as she sees two familiar figures step out. They haven't seen each other for more than two years, and now both her friends Captain Kunal Kapoor and Captain Naina Singh were right in front of her.

She hugged them both warmly and they made their way inside while orderlies carried their luggage in. Shalini took them to her room to talk before they met Brigadier Chandook.

Comments please………

Edited by preeti 123 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, it's really interesting story......
Please do continue soon........
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
fantastic story. can't wait. please countine soon.
😊
tina_twinkling_ thumbnail
awsumn

do continue

and ya update regularly
friend forever thumbnail
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
plz update soon
jaychan thumbnail
hey amazing story...udpate sooon...
cool@sify.com thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey please cont soon............
sonarajasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was awesome pls continueeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nikkisha thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update fast
preeti 123 thumbnail

Part- 1

Shalini started to make some tea for all of them while Naina and Kunal sat on the sofa to relax.

"So, how was your KMA experience so far, shalu?" Kunal asked while looking around in the room.

"So far so good, but now it's going to be fabulous since you two are here." Shalu answered while putting tray of cups on the table.

Naina- Did you find anything about Naveen bhaiya?

{Naina is Naveen's sister and she decided to join another military academy instead of KMA with her brother. Kunal and Shalini are helping her to solve Naveen's case as all three of them believed that Naveen was trapped and he couldn't be a traitor.}

Shalini- Well not much… All I know is that Suriji & Major Niar were here for a long time as well as BC so they should know something. Major Niar & BC won't help us out in anyway but may be we can get some useful information from suriji.

Kunal-Hmmm… Who are other faculty members?

Shalini- There are five others, and four of them only joined in the beginning of this semester. Lolitaji was here for last three years, and there is Dr. Ritu Mishra who is a psychiatrist here. And other three are Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, Captain Abhimanyu Ray Chauhan and his wife Dr. Nandini.

Naina seemed shocked to hear last three names and Kunal & Shalini both noticed that.

Kunal- Is something wrong Naina?

Naina- Captain Rajveer, Captain Abhimanyu and Dr. Nandini were Naveen bhaiya's batch mates and very good friends.

Shalini- So does that mean, they met you before and they know you now... if that's the case than we have a bigger problem because if they know about you then you can't find any information about Naveen.

Naina- No, they know that I exist but they never met me because when bhaiya brought them only once at Diwali but at that time, I was in Shimla with you guys.

Kunal- Thank God, but do you think they know anything about Naveen's case?

Naina- Don't know but I don't think we can trust them enough to reveal anything about us or specially me.

Shalini- You are right… Even though they were once Naveen's friends; we don't know how they feel about him now so it's better if they don't know anything about you being Naveen's sister.

Naina- Yes, but right now we have to meet Brigadier Chandook for our postings.

Kunal- Yeah, we should head to his office and when we are finished, we will see you in the mess for some lunch.

Shalini- Ok, then I will see you at lunch.

Shalini got back to her desk to do some work, while both Kunal and Naina reported to BC for their duties where BC gave them a warm welcome to the academy. They decided to unpack their bags and freshen up before lunch as it was tiring journey for them.

Kunal was ready within minutes and headed back to infirmary to talk to shalini but Naina was thinking about what shalini had said about faculty members. She didn't meet any of them yet but some of them were her brother's friends and even suriji knew Naveen well too.

It gave her strange feeling to be in KMA where her brother was studied and became best cadet pass out and at the same place he was being convicted a traitor while he was on duty. She was so deep in thoughts that she didn't realize that it was lunch time. She didn't even look around her room or unpack. Naina left everything the way it was because she promised shalini to be on time for lunch.

Naina was going through the hallway where she collided with someone who was in hurry, and she almost fell on the ground but that person's reactions were quick enough to hold her mid-way and his grip was strong enough to keep her steady.

He helped her up and they both looked at each other. As soon as Naina looked at him, she recognized him immediately. The person was no other than Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, her brother Naveen's best friend. She had seen many photos of him and her brother together.

Raj- I am really sorry; I didn't see you at all.

Naina (smiled) - It's ok. You saved me from falling on the ground so no harm done.

Raj- Are you new here? I have never seen you here before.

Naina- Hi, I am Captain Naina Singh… and you are?

She offered her hand for hand shake, and Raj shook her hand with a smile.

Raj- My name is Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, and I heard you were coming here. You are Shalini's friend right?

Naina- Yes and I was finding a way to go to the mess as I promised her that we would eat lunch together.

Raj- Well good, I am on my way there too, so let's go…

Naina- You must be too hungry…

Raj- Why did you ask?

Naina- Well you were in a great hurry to get your food that you almost ran me over on ground.

Raj looked at her for a second and burst out laughing at her joke. It was really small one but it seemed like to Raj that Captain Naina Singh had a certain kind of humor.

They both made their way to the mess where Kunal had already met Dr. Ritu, Captain Abhimanyu, Nandini and Suriji.

"You must be Naina," Nandini started off, as she saw an unfamiliar face with Raj. Naina nodded and nandini continued. "I'm Captain Nandini. We were just asking about you."

Naina gave her a small smile, "It's really nice to meet all of you," she told her and then she turned to Abhimanyu and Ritu, "And you must be Dr. Ritu and Captain Abhimanyu; Captain Rajveer just told me about you on our way over here."

"And where did you find Raj?" Ritu asked her, "Normally, he runs away from women as far as I know."

"We just collided in the hallway, Dr. Mishra and for your information, I don't run away from women" Raj answered her sounding a little bothered.

Meanwhile Suriji came in while Kunal and Raj shook hands with each other.

Suriji had his usual smile on his face, "Good morning, so these are our new faculty members and your old friends, Dr. Shalini." Suriji asked her.

"Yes Suriji, this is Naina…and this is Kunal" Shalini answered with a small smile.

He shook Naina's and Kunal's hand enthusiastically. "Welcome to the academy!"

"Well suriji, how about some lunch before any one of us start to get unconscious…" Abhi joked with him.

Suriji nodded and went to prepare some plates for them. As they were chattering away while eating, Ritu seemed little upset when Raj offered a plate to Naina; a gesture which he normally didn't give anyone to or especially to any girl. But no one seemed to notice in all fun.

They were chattering while Rajveer came to the counter where suriji was standing. They both looked back at the table.

"Dr. Shalini's friends seem quite nice, aren't they suriji?" Raj spoke, "They will get along with cadets too."

"Yeah, it seems so...," Suriji answered while thinking something, "You know Captain Naina Singh reminds me of somebody, I just can't work out whom…" And he left the sentence hanging while Raj looked at her with a thoughtful look too.

Raj (to himself) - I don't know but those beautiful eyes do remind of someone…

His thoughts were broken when everyone finished their lunch and went back to their offices as it was almost time for first year cadets to turn up for lunch after Major Niar's drill. Both Naina and Kunal went straight back to their rooms as they were tired.

Naina quickly drifted off to sleep in her room as she just wanted to relax and stop thinking about difficult things in her life for once.

Four hours later, Kunal knocked on the door and Naina opened up to see who was at the door. She was still rubbing her eyes as she woke up few minutes ago still tired from the long journey.

Kunal was ready in his casual jeans and t-shirt, and Shalini stood beside him in jeans and t-shirt while they both looked at her with question.

Naina- What happened? Are you two going somewhere?

Kunal- Not me… You, I and shalini were supposed to go to dinner at this Chinese restaurant outside Ambala.

Naina- Sorry guys, but it seems that I won't be able to make it. I am just too tired to go out today.

Shalini (sighed) - All right, then some other time…

Naina- No, you guys go ahead… Don't cancel the plan and you two like Chinese food much more than me so don't miss the opportunity. I will eat my dinner at the mess tonight.

Kunal- All right, then we are going to hold you for some other time. You take rest…

Shalini- And yeah, don't forget to eat your dinner.

Naina (mocked) - Yes sir and Yes ma'am… I will follow your orders.

Both shalini and Kunal headed to the academy's gate where they met Raj on the way.

Raj- Hey guys, going somewhere?

Kunal- Yeah, we were just headed for dinner outside tonight… just us friends to catch on… I hope you are not disappointed for not being invited…

Raj- Well just a little but where is Naina?

Shalini- Well she is too tired to go out tonight but Raj can you do me a favor and give her company tonight at the mess for dinner…

Raj- Sure will do, Doc… but next time you have to invite me along too…

Shalini (smiled) – Deal…

An hour later, Raj knocked softly on the door outside Naina's room and but when he received no answer he was about to go back when the door was opened and Naina was at the door in simple salwaar-kameez with her hair loose. Raj was speechless as how adorable she looked in that simple attire and simple look.

Naina was looking at him strangely to figure out what was he doing at her door at that time and why he was looking at her like that.

Naina- Yes, Is there anything I can do for you?

Rajveer- Sorry, it was just when Dr. Shalini left for dinner, she told me to give company tonight for dinner so…

Naina- Why don't you come in, captain…

Rajveer- Only on one condition… Call me Raj… I hate these formalities…

Naina- well then Raj, you have to call me Naina from now on…

Raj- Ok, then it's a deal…

And he came inside. He looked around the room which was nicely decorated and he seemed impressed.

Raj- well you are really a good decorator as this room looks quite nice and different when it was before you came here.

Naina- Thanks… I took interior design course when I was in college. If you just give me a minute, I will ready for the dinner.

Raj- All right…

Naina went in the bedroom to get something and five minutes later, she locked the door and both of them were at the mess for dinner. It was quite at the time in the mess. Abhi & Nandini had their dinner in the room so they weren't joining Raj tonight.

They both sat at a table and Raj went to get some food for both of them despite Naina's protest of getting her own food herself. Raj knew how tired she really was from her facial expressions.

Naina was just watching Raj talking with Suriji, when the mess began to fill up, cadets walking in the door. A group of five walked in, looking tired. They were no other than our favorite five cadets.

Sherry- This Major Niar is killing us man, why does he have to give us such exercises…

Ali- Sherry, it's good for us to do maximum exercise so we can be strong for difficult drills.

Pooja- Oy, Ali rehne de… Ye Muchchad to hamari battery ek din gul kar dega… Sherry is right; he doesn't have to give us such strenuous exercises right now. It's just starting of our semester.

Aalekh- Tum logo ke behaz karne se Major Niar apni harkate bandh nahi karega to apun to kehta hai ki eat more, and sleep well with my bottle and do all the exercises he gives us.

Huda- Yeah, and unlike you guys I have to keep my charm on warna KMA ki jananiyon ka kya hoga to tum sab ye bahez karo main chala apna naya crush ki talash main.

And he looked around to find some pretty girl cadet to eat dinner with when he spotted Naina sitting there alone.

Huda- Wow what a gorgeous lady; I must introduce myself.

Pooja looked over in the direction that Huda was pointing to where Naina was sitting.

Ali- I think she is new here.

Sherry- Well and I think that this is one of the teachers bhaiya was talking about the other day.

Pooja- Wait Huda…She is our new teacher……

But Huda was already left to introduce himself and Aalekh smirked.

Aalekh- Chal, apun chal kar tamasha dekhte hai.

Huda went to Naina's table and sat opposite to her pulling up the chair.

Naina was amused while Huda started the conversation without letting her say anything.

Huda- Hello, I am Amardeep Huda. I am first year cadet here; you must be visiting our academy. So what a beautiful lady like you doing here in KMA?

Raj turned around holding the plates of food to find Huda talking in his usual style to Naina while Naina's face showed a small but amused smile. Raj shook his head in disbelief and headed over. Meanwhile Ali, Aalekh, Sherry & Pooja also arrived at the table.

"You know Huda, I think this is…" Pooja started to tell him, but she stopped as she saw Captain Rajveer standing there with two plates. He put the plates down on the table while Naina gave him a small smile.

"Ah, Cadet Huda." Raj announced cheerfully, "I can see that you've met Captain Naina Singh." Then he turned to Naina. "You know Naina; you are the only teacher who got this warm welcome from Cadet Huda for very first time."

Huda just stared first at both of them with shock.

Naina- Then I must be special, isn't that right cadet Huda?

Huda stood up from the chair looking embarrassed, "Sorry, sir, I was just trying to welcome her to the academy, ma'am."

Raj- Well that's very nice of you, Cadet Huda

Naina (trying to hide her smile) - And I really liked your welcoming style, cadet.

Pooja- Hello ma'am, I am cadet Pooja ghai…

Raj- And this is Cadet Ali beigh, Cadet Aalekh Sharma and Cadet Sherry Gehlot. Raj introduced them to Naina.

"It's nice to meet all of you," Naina told them, "And I am looking forward to get to know all of you in our classes together from tomorrow."

Sherry- yeah well, we will leave you to eat your dinner now…

And all of them were left to get the food while Raj sat opposite to Naina and he noticed that she was still looking amused.

Raj- Don't worry, they are good cadets. Sometimes, they got up to mischief but I think they liked you.

Naina- Yeah well two of them were very cheerful while other three were bit serious.

Raj was impressed as how Naina observed the cadets only in one meeting.

Raj- Well yeah, Ali is little shy while Pooja is obsessed with mobile phones and Huda can't stop himself from flirting with every pretty girl he sees. Aalekh is just more mature as he had seen a lot in his life.

Naina- And what about Cadet Sherry?

Raj- Well, Sherry is just a little complicated. I mean she used to be so sweet if you have met her four years ago but now she is totally different person.

Naina- So you already know cadet sherry from before?

Raj- Actually she is my sister.

Naina looked at him with a question and Raj told her a little about Lala gehlot being his mentor and Sherry being his daughter.

Naina- Well, I think that she is adjusting to a new environment. And as I can see she already has four great friends so you shouldn't worry too much.

Raj looked at her bit overwhelmed as she was the first person who was giving him advice to look positive aspect of the situation beside his friends.

Raj- You know now I know that why shalini talked so much about her friends. You are the kind of person who can understand other people's problems so easily.

Naina (bit sadly) - It's because, I also had my share of similar problems too. So I can understand your situation.

Raj noticed sadness in her eyes but before he can ask anything about that matter, Naina quickly changed the topic to KMA's academics and other things.

After the dinner, they both bid each other good night and dispersed to their respective rooms. Raj was feeling really happy after such a long time as he found himself a new friend and it seemed great to know Naina only in one day. Naina was also happy that Raj seemed like a person who she can trust. She heard a lot of things about him from her brother. But there was still doubt in back of her mind that how would Raj feel or behave if he knew the truth about her.

That's it for today… Please comments……