Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: lvsgm

Wishing u a very happy b'day Fazila. 😊 ..May all ur dreams come true..

thanks lvsgm, Ameen ☺️
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: honey425

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

I will also wish you in advance as I am sure that you will be really really busy tomm....I just wanted to say that I am really glad that I got the chance to know you over the past couple of months. You make this forum fun and interesting and I am sure that you make the lives of all the people around you fun and intereting too....I wish that that upcoming time in our life brings you love, health, wealth and many many many fun and happy times (not to mention many many ACHPM episodes)...lol....Once again happy birthday Fazi and ejoy your special day and just remember that all of our wishes are always with you at all times.

Honeyyyyyyyyy..................i dont know what to say...........im honored to be loved and cared so much by u all.............i love u tooooo.......thanks...........☺️☺️☺️ Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago
ketaki_ry thumbnail
Wish you a verry verry happy birthday to you fazila, and a great year ahead! 😊 😊
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

Wish you a verry verry happy birthday to you fazila, and a great year ahead! 😊 😊

thanks and Ameen.........
pragalbha thumbnail
Fazila,

Belated Birthday wishes!!!

Sorry for the delay but here's wishing you had a most wonderful birthday!!! πŸ˜ƒ