Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
http://www.scribd.com/doc/17632/Yasin

This is the TRANSLITERATION of Surah Yasin..for anyone who wants to read it in English and cant read arabic.
yahoo1231 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i am so happy to see this thread. may Allah bless you and ur family. if you know of any more powerful dua please do let me know.
Nohman3688 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
how can i get this dua in full, as on my computer when i load it the pages are missing or can anyone send it to me on my email. thanks alot
NeetuKhan thumbnail
Nice sharing... But PAGE NO. 22 Is Missing... 😔
Jamaicanbreed thumbnail
Could you just possibly give another link for all the images, some of them seem to be missing or deleted. Thanks for your effort. May Allah Subhanu-wa'ta-ala bless you for this work.
shahataurrahman thumbnail
Assalam-o-Alaikum.
Quran is the only book which has been Written, or beautifully Crafted by God (Allah) Himself. Every word of it has some power and meaning, Every word is important, and can cure millions and trillions of diseases and solve untreatable problems.
Yet some Duas' and Surah has there own power and importance and priority.
Like for an example..

Our prophit "Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa Salle-Allah-ho alehe wa-aalahe wasallam" once said "Every thing has it's heart so as Quran. And Surah Yaseen is the Heart of Quran- al- majid".

Any problem..........Read it.
Marriage.................Read it.
Disease.................Read it.
Career, Faith, Horrer, Anger, Iman, Parents, Love, Money, Business, To love God, any thing.

Any thing just read it by heart and try to read it's Meaning (Tarjuma) once so that you can know what you are reading.
Inshah-Allah all your problems will be reavealed.

Garenteed....

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 %.......
Edited by shahataurrahman - 15 years ago
peaceforever thumbnail
salam! can u plz send me the same thing b'coz some of the pages are deleted... plzz.......
disguise thumbnail
cud u plz send me all da pages coz page 22 is not dere .............😲............i will be grateful ..............😊
peaceforever thumbnail
Assalam mualaikum!
people plz help me out....pplllllzzzzzzzz.............
so many pages are missing from this link,and i really need this surah with all the images.
could anyone of u plz send me this surah(all pages)
plz people.plz send me this link on my ID:
😭
Hamida1957 thumbnail
Salams. Thanks for sharing this powerful duah with us. Could you please provide this dua in full because it looks that there are missing pages or can anyone send it to me on my email. Thanks a lot.