Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
anji i agree wid u...i think putting a love story in an army drama is juss too omuich...in ABC it wasn;t really a love story more like a good friendship turned to relationship....noone of romantic dialoqgues stuff....i think humayoun looks too omuch of a hero to be in army...for us to think of him as an army person is IMPOSSIBLE.....its juss they way we've seen him in other shows befroe.....hey since ur dad knows kashif...i need to know is he still in the army or not....nywayzzz c yah later...

plus it wud be awesome if some1 posted wilco...
also on yoputube it says its coming soon there since some1 will post it..lets hope they do..
anji thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anumra yaar totally agree with u.And last time i heard about Kap Kashif he wasn't a part of army if u remember Gulls and Guys of Shoman after that it happened.Yeh bohat purani baat hogayi hay isliyay kuch sahi say yaad nahi hay khair i will ask my dad.I know that he is not in army any more. You no what i just love army life it's so fun,and hard as well kyon Javeriya agree with meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And Kalli good that u like ABC as well😊.My fav was ofcourse Cap Kashif😊. And how about Junaid bhai?πŸ˜†main fan club main to hoon par kab say check nahi kya any thing new happened? .πŸ˜• 😊
Edited by anji - 16 years ago
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow...guys i totallly loved ABC and it was the BEST army drama ever!!!!
WILCO is also really good and comes on sunday at 7 45 on PTV HOME. do watch.
anji thumbnail
I don't have PTV here. Now i so wanna watch this drama. 😭 😭
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here i dun have ptv....nywayzz anji i do remember guls and guyz...was itt he show where some celebrities were given tasks and they had to go to this certain country where they had to do it....i remember...was kashif in it cuz i dun remember tht lolz....it wud;ve been better if he stayed in army...cuz he only looks gud as an army officer...well gulsher still is in it thaz gud lolzz...also i dunno if u guyz know or not but there is a group on youtube where Shahnaz and sandra from ABC cum and answer any questions ppl have as well as juss regular chatin...so if u guyz like to ask anyhting u can join the group;....i'll give hte link soon..kinda in a hurry rite now...i really wanna see wilco so it wud be gr8 if some cud juss write updates if no videos are available....aiite guyzzz be happy...c yah later...
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really hope they air it on PTV Global soon cuz I also wanna watch it.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ABC was one of the best things that ever happened to PTV. GREAT GREAT serial... NOTHING can be as good as that serial. NOTHING.
anji thumbnail
hello u all how u all doing? well today i watched an episode of Wilco,but i am not sure that if it was first episode or not.Can any one tell me wich episode in wilco they showed passing out parade.Meray khayal say pahli hi hogi kyonkay officers ko PMA say paas out hona parta hay so plz tell me kay dosri ya teesri episode to nahi thee aur mainay daihna bhi bohat dair say suro kiya tha. 😊 😊 😊
javeria kalsoom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pehli epi. thi vo vali jo ap ne dekhi. πŸ˜›
Drama kuch khaas nahi hai
anji thumbnail

Originally posted by: javeria kalsoom

pehli epi. thi vo vali jo ap ne dekhi. πŸ˜›
Drama kuch khaas nahi hai

Yeah i kind of ralize that because PMA say to sab pass out hotay hain thanks.And i am agree with u fauji dramay ko bohat bura banaya hay meray khayal say.Humayon and Adnan not even near them.I was hoping for something really nice like soldiers and officers life abhi to yahan suro hua hay to agay pata calay ga kay kaisa hay.😊