Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
i dont have PTV anymore

lol for the loongest time i had only ptv and no ary/geo...i felt really left out cuz every1 here talks abt shows mainly on those channels....so i understand how u mite feel...itz ok we can talk abt anything related to pakistani entertainment here.
Edited by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~ - 16 years ago
javeria kalsoom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just want u ppl to watch wilco on ptv. 😛
anji thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so wanna watch this drama,but can't don't have ptv so bad i love Pakistan army. I have seen intro, and i think Humayon should not be an army officer cause he can't potray them well no showbiz actor can it should be like alpha bravo and charlie. All three of them were army officers. did u guys remember Kashif from alpha bravo charlie my dad knows him.😉

Our army is the best
Pak Fauj Zindabad.
Pakistan paindabad.
Edited by anji - 16 years ago
😛 gr8 yarr.My father was major in pak army 😊 😊 .I really lov pak army and Pakistan.Humayun saeed is not good choice 4 dis role but there are many army officers in da serial and they are looking fanatastic 👏 .
anji thumbnail

Originally posted by: javeria kalsoom

😛 gr8 yarr.My father was major in pak army 😊 😊 .I really lov pak army and Pakistan.Humayun saeed is not good choice 4 dis role but there are many army officers in da serial and they are looking fanatastic 👏 .

wow that is so cool my dad is colonel in Army,and i also love Pakistan and Pak army this is the best institute in Pak R u telling me that there r quite cool officers in Wilco?.well is there any officer in the lead like Humayon Saeed actually i beleive if it's about army then main lead actor should be an army officer. Khair leave it still believe ABC is the best army drama ever sab say ziada part mazay ka wo tha jis main Captain kashif and Faraz naye atay hain unit main and their experience with soldiers my dad told me that is so true actually fun too. I just love army it's because of soldiers and army Pakistan is still alive.
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What are the timings for this drama??? 😕 😕 😕 . I have PTV, but I haven't seen any drama like wilco 😕
And Anji, you are right the best army drama is "Alpha Bravo Charlie". My favorite was "Gulsher" 😛 😛 😛

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG....so glad to see ppl talkin abt ABC...i LOVEEEEEEE tht show....nywazy...i say the trialers fro Wilco..its seems really nice BUT humayoun saeed does NOT suit as an officer in the army.......in ABC kashif and Gulsher we actaul army ppl but faraz wasn't....so kashid and gulsher covered that up....and the chemistry was gr8....the main lead should've AGAIN given to Kashif (Capt.Abdullah i think tht was his real name) or Gulsher.....the jokes in tht play were AWESOME.....even tho Wilco seems really grt but the main lead should never have been actors...cuz we see them acting in lots of plays and then we set up an image for them that is the way of their acting....and if they start doing main leads in shows liek WILCO ...it doesnt seem much real then....

i personally wanted to see a new face for the lead...or some1 from the army...plus army guy doesnt suit humayoun.....no doubt he;s a gr8 actor but should;ve been different person for the main lead in an army play......

btw anji....ur dad knows kashif...cool have u met him...

nd in one fo the trialer humayoun is talkin to a guy.....he sound and looks just like faraz frm ABC.....lemme know if thts him or not.,..

it really nice that most of ppl here have connection with army...actually i do too...lolzz

it woudl be awesome if some1 posted this drama...other than that gr8 show...
do u guyz remember aahan...it was an army show...was also really good...aiite c yah guyz later..
anji thumbnail
Haan Anumra u r quite right. I know that Cap Kashif and Gulshair are from army. and yeah my dad do know him 😉 i never met him. khair yeah i do remember ahan and sunharay din as well. Actually ABC was sequel to SD. And i don't think that he is Faraz 😕 😕. Humayon Saeed is too old for hero now.Fahad Mustafa ko iski jaga laytay to acha tha. And i really don't like kay Dramay main zara modern rope dal diya hay with women dupata's palo flying and other stuff i just don't like it, and i don't think this drama will be hit like previous ones.
Edited by anji - 16 years ago
ABC is da best but wilco is also good.Infact after a long time such serial is seen. 😊