* DOTW: Relations! *

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone! πŸ˜›

It's time for a new discussion topic for the week! πŸ˜‰ I'll start by saying that it's my very first time posting a DOTW, so please forgive any errors! 😳

The new promo shows Armaan and Ridhima returning to where it all started - their first meeting at the basketball court.. 😳 And from then their relationship's developed.. But apart from Armaan and Ridhima there are also loads of other relations portaited in the show.. The relation between 2 (step) sisters, father-daughter, mother-daughter, and of course the relation of love.. πŸ˜ƒ 

So, getting on with the questions! πŸ˜† The questions are just there to start a discussion.. Feel free to add other comments if there's anything else on your mind! πŸ˜ƒ

1) Do you think Anjali will ever get involved in the Armaan-Ridhima relationship? πŸ€”

2) Do you think Atul's 'addiction' towards Anjali is baseless? Or can it actually be true love? 😍

3) The same as over, but with Lovely.. Why was she in the first place so into Atul at all? πŸ˜•

4) What do you got to say about Dr. Sapna's behaviour towards Shubankar and Dr. Shubankar towards Sapna? πŸ€”

5) Do you think Anjali's behaviour towards Ridhima has changed after finding about the adoption? And do you think it's natural to behave in that way?

6) Padma and Shashank have a relation of understanding and care.. Do you think their relation will affect Anjali and Ridhima later? (is there's a possibilty of them getting together or getting misunderstood? πŸ˜•)

7) What do you think of the relation Ridhima shares with her not-biological father Shashank? 😊 And Ridhima with Padma?

Please do share your views about the matter, and as I mentioned before, the questions are just made for guidance.. Feel free to add other stuff! πŸ˜‰

Love,
Deep πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww nice dotw. πŸ‘ .will post my answers soon 😳
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

1) Do you think Anjali will ever get involved in the Armaan-Ridhima relationship? πŸ€”

Hmmmmmm....... Think not... She isn't exactly attracted towards Armi... But thinking back in some epi she was possessive that Armi wasn't talking to her anymore properly... So that possessiveness was as a friend, but may change into jealously love later on... It is a known fact that she is jealous of R, because of the attention and love she gets... Of course no one sees them apart but stillπŸ˜•

2) Do you think Atul's 'addiction' towards Anjali is baseless? Or can it actually be true love? 😍

Baseless.... I mean Atul is all funny duvey over her... It is just an infactuation... Unless Atul becomes serious about his attraction this love thing is doubtful only... It will be like Anji will get really irritated with him and shout at him some day, like he should learn to be serious and all... From then Atul will become all serious in life and then Anji will realise him aas good person... Some incident will happen where Anji will surely start realising Atul's love.....

3) The same as over, but with Lovely.. Why was she in the first place so into Atul at all? πŸ˜•

This is really confusing yaar.... Maybe when Anji shouts at Atul, then he will realise Lovely's feelings.. Lekin lagta nahi ki they will become a jodi as such.... Yaar it is so wierd

4) What do you got to say about Dr. Sapna's behaviour towards Shubankar and Dr. Shubankar towards Sapna? πŸ€”

Sapna's is pure attraction.... Love cannot happen when the other person doens't even realise you are there.... Seems like Shubh is already engaged or has someone in mind, Keerti most probably.... So he just considers her as a junior... More so ever as baccha!!! As he said to Keerti... Sapna should become more serious about her love feelings

5) Do you think Anjali's behaviour towards Ridhima has changed after finding about the adoption? And do you think it's natural to behave in that way?

Definitely not changed, but definitely changing... Anji has like become hostile towards R's feelings, showing no sympathy especially after she was in her state for one whole dayπŸ˜• But yet she hasn't changed... But with R referring to Padma as mom, being together on diwali and in the house is making Anji change... She didn't like Padma so much as before... And it is clear that Anji sees status... So will not as of now accept Padma as a mother... Of course not, with her mom no more, she can't accept anyone as a mother just because she happened to live with a person she has considered sister for over 20 years... But she could be understanding owing to the relationship she had with R in these years...

6) Padma and Shashank have a relation of understanding and care.. Do you think their relation will affect Anjali and Ridhima later? (is there's a possibilty of them getting together or getting misunderstood? πŸ˜•)

Getting together is a possibilty... But not for a while... Getting misunderstood is definitely from Anji's... Already it seems Padma and Sha have soft corner for each... I felt it in last weeks epi... But they are not open with it because they know their limits.... But if they have a chance to come together Anji will not like it....

7) What do you think of the relation Ridhima shares with her not-biological father Shashank? 😊 And Ridhima with Padma?

Perfectly wonderful relationship in both sides😳 R has always been her father's princess.... Eventhough Sha loves Anji also, he was more considerate about R because he had feared that if he did or said something then the blame would be as if R was adopted so he treated her badly... And of all he feels himself guilty for Padma's state, because he introduced Karthik to her....

As for Padma and R's relationship... They liked each other very much even before.... So getting to know each other is not there... But definitely and being called 'mom' is a new experience for both of them after all these years...

DMG relationships are all in a mass of tangle and confusion now... No relationhip is serious and no relationship has a near future.... In every relationship one of them in the pair is not taking it seriously or doens't want it...

A/R - R not serious....

Anji/Atul - Anji doens't want....

Lovely/Atul - Atul doens't want....

Shubh/Sapna - Shubh doens't want....

Padma/R/Anji - Anji doesn't want a new mother....

Shubh/Keerti - Confused if they do share a relationship....

And of course nothing to say of Sumit's attraction toward R

Well the list seems endless... No postive future for any relationships... I am going bonkers now, thinking what will happen when all the relationships future will be known at the same time... DMG will become a bank of sorrows man😭

Edited by maha_prakrti - 16 years ago
*~sneha~* thumbnail
really nice discussion..ill surely answer them soon...!!
sareeta thumbnail
Nice discussion... will be replying in detail ... right now.. caught up with work.. will chip in back later!!! πŸ˜‰
forevercharmed thumbnail
Great discussion!! Will post my answers later! 😳

love,
Avanti
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Deep~

Hmm..not yet, but im sure when ridz realises she's in love w/ armaan and wants to confess,they'll show scenes of anji falling for armaan and she might even tell ridz b4 ridz has a chance to tell armaan😭

i think it's an addictionπŸ˜†,but they might show more scenes of atul helping anji,and if anji doesnt fall for armaan she  ay develp feelings for him too but won't admit it

im not sureπŸ˜†mayb if a new doc comes she may obesessing over himπŸ˜†and atul will realise he has feelings for lovelyπŸ˜†

i  think shubhankar has any feelings for sapna😭and sapna might move move on

well when she thought she was adopted,ridz was there supporting her and arguing w/ shashank for missing her bday,but when she found out ridz was adopted she didnt even support her😑 and carried on w/ her normal routine

i think anji will misunderstand them because if ridz starts to armu will make ehr understandπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I think the relation between her dad is very strong,she wouldnt go against him and riz's relation w/ padma was also close b4 she found out she was her mum,and ithink it will be even closer😳

gr8 dotwπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!

Edited by saira_1 - 16 years ago
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deep my dear πŸ€— what a FAB set of questions i will sleep on it and come back tomorrow all fresh and ready to answer your wonderful questions!!!!!
TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Deepu πŸ˜ƒ ....seems like you have been very busy!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ...awesome questiosn you got there 😳 ...will be back!! πŸ˜† .....need to rest my brain for the day!! ...and will answer tomrw morning!! πŸ˜ƒ ....Tata πŸ˜ƒ Edited by TINK - 16 years ago
delax thumbnail
plz post dmg. thank you 😭