I wana lose more weight - Adnan

dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I wana lose more weight - Adnan
He's an altogether new person today. Life's never been better for Adnan Sami. The singer-composer on everything from his new role as a reality show host to his hunger... to losing more weight

From 206 kgs to 105 and now 80 kgs... Wow!

"Yes! But, I'm greedy... I want to lose more!"

After shedding weight, maintaining it is most difficult...

"I've reached a stage where this has become a lifestyle for me. I am not missing anything. I'm enjoying life to the fullest and that includes the food and beverage intake. I'm totally content. About maintaining my weight, well, right now the battle is still on!"

You are hosting a reality show Bol Baby Bol…

"It was an enjoyable experience. In the past I appeared as a judge in Super Singer, but here I am the host. I get a chance to interact with people from all walks of life."

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
"I don't want people to think that Adnan the singer is a host. I want them just to watch Bol Baby Bol like here's a new guy hosting the show. Of course, that's much easier said than done. But I really don't want to be looked upon as a singer trying to be a host. I like to divide and rule!"
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Now as a host are you worried of people's reactions?

"I'm glad I got this opportunity that allows me to diversify. I don't want people to think that Adnan the singer is a host. I want them just to watch it like here's a new guy hosting the show. Of course, that's much easier said than done. But I really don't want to be looked upon as a singer trying to be a host. I like things to be separate. I like to divide and rule!"

What about movies? There's buzz you've signed a film as an actor...

"It's never been a driving force in me. A lot of people have got this thing that hero banna hai. Mujhe us tarah ka shauq nahin hai. As a creative person one always looks for challenges. If something really amazing comes my way I'll always be open to it. But a script where I'd be expected to play a singer would be so cliched. I have heard some interesting scripts, let's see. But as of now I haven't signed anything."

In just a couple of years you seem like a completely different person...

"In fact to a point where people don't even recognise me! I have to say 'Hello, it's me!' Someone even told me I should wear my name tag. Yes, I feel like a completely different person. I'm glad more than anything else for health reasons."

Apparently on the sets of the show you have people taking diet tips from you...

"Some people who come along with the contestants do have weight issues and approach me. I'm always willing to offer advice."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, Adnan... go, go! Lose more weight... live a healthy life. Great going!
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwww he lost lot of weight
iceangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
man he looks so cute after his wieght loss.. i m dying on him. 😳 .hey can some1 tell where n when does bol baby bol on??plz plz i wana watch so badly
teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Way to go guy!!!👏
Can somebody find the diet he follows - i want to lose weight as well hehe - but Thank goodness i am only 100lbs..but want to lose some more weight.