I want to work with Hrithik & Shahrukh :

dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I want to work with Hrithik & Shahrukh : Reema Khan's dream : chit chat
Reema Khan is known as the Aishwarya Bachchan of Lollywood. And she is every bit proud of her reputation. What did she say about it? "I met her at an event. Before I could approach her, she walked up to me and told me that she has read about me. She also said I am very pretty," says a blushing Reema.

In the city recently for a film festival, Reema is in love with all things Indian. "I have come to Delhi for the first time but I already like it. I have been to Mumbai before," she says.

And what else about India does she like? "I am completely hooked to Indo-Pak matches. Jo mazaa Indo-Pak matches mein aata hai, woh South Africa aur Australia ke saath bhi nahi aata. I am a complete cricket freak," Reema says.

Who are her favourite cricketers? "I like MS Dhoni. But more than his style statement, I like his confidence. Even if the team is losing, he doesn't give up till the end. I like Shahid Afridi also.

In fact, both Shahid and I are from Peshawar and that's how we have this pinkish-white complexion," she laughs.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
"I met Aishwarya at an event. Before I could approach her, she walked up to me and told me that she has read about me. She also said I am very pretty," says a blushing Reema

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

And what is her take on Indian cinema? "I really admire Yash Chopra. His style of filming is impeccable.

When I met him on my last visit, I told him that casting a Pakistani girl as Zaara would have been a better idea as she would've carried herself in the true Pakistani andaaz.

Yashji said he would've loved to pick talent from Pakistan, but for the regulations and restrictions imposed by the Pakistan government."

Reema is game to act in Indian flicks. "I'd like to be paired opposite SRK or Aamir in a romantic flick and with Hrithik or Akshay in a film that has a lot of hulla-gulla in it," she says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, Reema... you wish! You're a little too odl for Hrithik.. and he a little gorgeous for you. lol.

And what's up with this pinkish-white complexion crap, man? She mentions this in EVERY interview. She also said this in NKS. Someone there has big inferiority complex and needs to mention the complexion thing everytime, everywhere to make herself feel better. Pathetic!

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!!reema pretty!!??
@amy22: i totally agree wid ur comment lols
nd plzz priety zinta did a much better job in veer-zaara than wht she cud've ever done....lolss
hey i heard sumtin bout her lately
she had a b-day party and everyone wished her a happy bday, in return she's like same to u
but im not sure if thts her or meera (i usually confuse the two)
then again....in Lollywood, i guess Reema is pretty gud πŸ˜†
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah yeah we know that ur a pathani!... infact most lollywood actress are pathani.. uhmm i guess she can work with srk coz they have almost the same age.. but srk will never work with pakistani actresses..i remember what he commented on "resham" in zee award..she said taht she has done 110 films in lollywood and he said that "doesn't pakistani women have anything else to do" ..
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all reema is the worst actress...she over acts like most other paki actresses...and amir/sharuak khan will never work with her!!!!!...Hopefully there will be more actresses like Iman Ali in the future!!! every paki movie song i see now days r soo bad to watch... 😭
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dream on honey....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rose_love thumbnail
so wahtas wrong with that?
ITS TRUE THAT Reema Khan is very beautiful, charming, gorgus and the most successful Actress in Pakistan!!!
Edited by rose_love - 16 years ago
dures thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

Dream on honey....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she can work with them as their older sister or motherπŸ˜†

mera idea kaisa laga??

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol